Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Peru vs Sheffield, Auzangate or Bikerdelic? Video Head To Head
  • stwhannah

Two very different videos for you – maybe you’ll love both for different reasons? Or maybe one will bore you silly and the other have you reaching for …

By stwhannah

Get the full story on our front page at:

Peru vs Sheffield, Auzangate or Bikerdelic? Video Head To Head

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

fahzure

My god the Pearl movie was horrific. I hope they are forever grateful for how Peru and Peruvians saved the project and them.

BadlyWiredDog

I solo back-packed around Ausangate in 1999 after my climbing partner got frostbite on Alpamayo. I was using a photocopy of a hand-drawn map I got from the South American Explorers’ Club in Cuzco, beautiful place though the glaciers were already receding drastically even then.

I can’t help thinking that the guys in that video made a bit of a meal of the whole thing.
    Anyway, given the choice between Peru or Sheffield, I’d go Peru every time. Unless food came into it. That town they started from, Tinki, is the place where I had the worst meal Ive ever eaten, basically a lump of grey-hued gristle and a pair of colour-matched, lukewarm potatoes. I’d take a Sheffield chippy tea over that every time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Peru vs Sheffield, Auzangate or Bikerdelic? Video Head To Head’ is closed to new replies.