Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 81 total)
  • On One
  • Pezzers
    Free Member

Can the people at on-one please answer the frigging phone.

Honestly it’s easier to deal with BT than to speak to a bicycle shop.

Rant over.

ds3000
    Free Member

They do seem to have a chronic problem with not having frames in stock. I’m after a 14″ slot dropout Inbred, can’t find one for love or money.

D0NK

They do seem to have a chronic problem with not having frames in stock

that’s their business model innit? container full of frames every few months inbetween once it’s gone that’s it til the next batch. Phone would be more of a problem I guess – I’ve always emailed.

cp

Always had quick replies to emails. never tried phoning – never had the need.

brant
    Free Member

Can the people at on-one please answer the frigging phone.

Honestly it’s easier to deal with BT than to speak to a bicycle shop.

Rant over.

drop me a mail and I’ll see what I can do.
    Include a phone number and we’ll call you.

euain

It’s not just you! Looking at my phone, I tried to call them 24 times over the day yesterday with no success.. 🙁

Having said that – they did answer my email this morning and were very helpful. Would have been nice to have someone answer the phone though.

brant
    Free Member

It’s not just you! Looking at my phone, I tried to call them 24 times over the day yesterday with no success..

Having said that – they did answer my email this morning and were very helpful. Would have been nice to have someone answer the phone though.

Sorry to hear this, and we have new systems going in place today and tomorrow which should make things much better.

If I can help, email in profile.

twoniner
    Free Member

Dont bother leaving an answerphone message either. I left several and never heard back.

birney29
    Free Member

Took me 12 times to get through yesterday, but once I did, they were excellent.

Brant – that guy Will you employ is excellent.

nsaints
    Free Member

checks birney29’s profile to see if he works at onone and is named Will

robhenry85
    Free Member

Brant if you need any more staff i want a career change to something i enjoy 😉

birney29
    Free Member

Nsaints. I wish. Would get discount.

brant
    Free Member

Took me 12 times to get through yesterday, but once I did, they were excellent.

Brant – that guy Will you employ is excellent.

I’ll pass it on. He’s a top chap. Leg full of titanium too.

Leku
    Free Member

Brant – do you think you could make some carbon mountain bike wheels? I assume you would have the contacts etc..

anotherstan
    Free Member

They’ve always been quick enough replying to my emails, never tried phoning though.
    They’ve also never been out of stock of any frame I’ve had from them either, and I’ve had 10! Latest one last Monday.

fr0sty125
    Free Member

Struggled to get through on the phone sometimes but apart from that pretty good. The guy at the little reception desk when you can pick up your stuff and sort out your order was top notch, very competent.

WiretownMan
    Free Member

I’ve had the same problem with the phone. Tried email, tried voice mail, tried for 3 days nothing.

Real shame as no matter what the price or quality of goods, nothing can loose customers faster than poor customer service.

I don’t think I will be using on-one in future if this is what happens when things go wrong.

tomhoward

I tried to call them 24 times over the day yesterday with no success..

Took me 12 times to get through yesterday

Well, theres your problem….

brant
    Free Member

I’ve had the same problem with the phone. Tried email, tried voice mail, tried for 3 days nothing.

Real shame as no matter what the price or quality of goods, nothing can loose customers faster than poor customer service.

I don’t think I will be using on-one in future if this is what happens when things go wrong.

If I can help, drop me a line, email in profile

brant
    On-One

sparkyrhino

Stan, are you building frame henge? 😯
    Brant,give Robhenry a job,how much staff discount would he get???

bedmaker

While you’re on Brant, I did email you about this a while back, but Fatty fork in carbon – yes/no? cheers

brant
    Free Member

Brant,give Robhenry a job,how much staff discount would he get???

We have an attractive benefits package including discount for personal use items and a loan bike.

shaggmiester
    Free Member

ds3000 – Member
    They do seem to have a chronic problem with not having frames in stock. I’m after a 14″ slot dropout Inbred, can’t find one for love or money.

POSTED 21 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

Yeah them 14’s are hard to find! Maybe I should get my lad a 16″ then I can use it too! Good bikes always seem hard to find! On one bikes for proper riding! 8)

brant
    Free Member

Yeah them 14’s are hard to find! Maybe I should get my lad a 16″ then I can use it too! Good bikes always seem hard to find! On one bikes for proper riding!

My Gracie (age 8, but tall) has just started riding her older brothers 14in Summer Season with pretty slammed Revelations (lots of -ve air).

I was sort of thinking of making a 12in frame in a bit lighter tube gauges to get the weight out a bit, just for kids and calling it it a JLD (Just Like Dad’s).

Must crack on!

fenred
    Free Member

I was sort of thinking of making a 12in frame in a bit lighter tube gauges to get the weight out a bit, just for kids and calling it it a JLD (Just Like Dad’s).

Nice one, I’ll have two of them please for my nippers, colour stipulations will be one in green and one in purple…Hurry up and get ’em in production then…Chop, chop 😉

dibboid
    Free Member

For balance. … I had a problem with a item I bought and I rang them up (Once) and the problem was dealt with straight away with a excellent outcome. I’d use them again without a doubt. Customer services second to none. And no I don’t work for them.

kristoff
    Free Member

Brant – please make the JLD!

I you could get a production run in place ready so I can buy him a frame before the new year that’d be great 🙂

edlong
    Free Member

We have an attractive benefits package including discount for personal use items and a loan bike

Loan bike? So that’s where Jimmy the national treasure nonce’s bike(s) ended up?

ittaika
    Free Member

that’s another request for a JLD =)

probably_me
    Free Member

and another JLD request here, oh and a balance bike please

brant
    Free Member

Could I discuss your childrens inside leg measurements?

scotroutes

For “research purposes” only – obviously…

brant
    Free Member

I think we’ll just stop this now.

fenred
    Free Member

#reported# 😯

scotroutes

The new On One…

khani
    Free Member

[/quote] The new On One

@Brant
    … 😆 LOL!!! 😆

rockymerlin
    Free Member

I returned a bike three weeks ago with a crack in the frame amongst other issues. They tried lying to me ‘thats just a bubble in the lacquer’. Unfortunately for them I work in a spray shop 46.5 a week- deffo not a ‘bubble’ in the lacquer. They took my number and said we’ll be in touch. Two weeks later…..

No phone call back, I’ve emailed , no reply. I guess that leaves me no option than to talk about how shite they’re attitude towards customer service is!!

scotroutes

Dave doesn’t let them have phones capable of making outgoing calls. It’s probably a cost-saving thing.

rockymerlin
    Free Member

How much does an email cost, or is that asking too much?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Too busy doing internet based charm offensives and viral marketting to actually help folk who have spent money with them.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 81 total)

The topic ‘On One’ is closed to new replies.