Viewing 19 posts - 241 through 259 (of 259 total)
  • No time to pee (Bond spoilers)
  • CheesybeanZ

I think she had 00 status but relinquished his number. No reason she can’t be in any future films.

dyna-ti

Idris Elba is also in the running.

colournoise

Not sure. The stuff floating around today was Broccoli saying he was ‘part of the conversation’ – that conversation could just have been ‘he’d be good but he’s too old’. Just stoking the hype as far as I can see.

argee

Yeah, don’t think the next iteration will be as successful, we just had the full reboot and it was good overall, they had a Bond for 15 years allowing the franchise to move forward without much thought.

But, Elba is 51 just now, same age as Daniel Craig was when he did his last filming for Bond, if he got the nod he’d be 53/54 by the time it comes out, a 3 movie deal would mean he’d be nearly 60 by the end of it, not sure what direction they would be moving in with that, but it’s up to the script and the world they create more than anything.

I just don’t see many good candidates who would take it on, Hardy isn’t going to really sign on to this, Cavill is just in too many other things to do this, and the others are a bit off a fresh start, a la Daniel Craig.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

This and other Bond films are free to watch on Amazon Video Prime this weekend, pointed out by member of OCuk.

amazon.co.uk/gp/video/detail/B09LRC7WSJ/ref=atv_hm_hom_3_c_HdZNg2_uVpHSx_1_1

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

thanks I havent seen it yet and need a pee!

YoKaiser
    Free Member

I’ve read but not checked that, No Time to Die will be available for at least a year and for some reason the rest of the bond films for only two months. For free that is.

chainbreaker
    Free Member

I’ve read but not checked that, No Time to Die will be available for at least a year and for some reason the rest of the bond films for only two months. For free that is.

Not sure if thats true, seeing as amazon own MGM now so they own the rights, keeping all the bond films free on prime would make strong business sense in attracting new customers from other streaming services as the bond franchise is massive globally.

On a separate note, watched no time to die last night, really enjoyed it even though I wasn’t expecting that ending. A proper James Bond film. Sure theres plot holes and some of it is far fetched, but that’s what a james bond movie is meant to be.

tthew

If you want realism, go and watch the Bourne movies or something.

Eh? 🤷

argee

I watched it at the cinema and it was ok, i don’t think i’ll watch it again, even if it’s free to me on Prime, it made less sense the more you thought about it, watching it again would mean just being disappointed even more!

mogrim

The only Daniel Craig Bond film I’ve bothered to watch a second time was QoS – it’s entertaining and well paced, and doesn’t disappear up its own **** like the last two did.

lister

Thanks for the free-to-watch tip…just spent the whole evening (with many toilet and drink breaks) watching it.
    Thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing. Made me chuckle and made me sad. Good film.

idiotdogbrain
    Free Member

Did we watch a different film!? Ye gods that was a steaming pile of.. Well, it rhymes with tank.

Nearly 3 hours of my life I won’t see again, just like that nonsense.

derek_starship
    Free Member

We watched this shit last night. Was it sponsored by Cathedral City and Nytol? 164 minutes…gone for ever.

trail_rat
    Free Member

watched it friday night – cant say i thought it was up to much either – and i usually like a bond movie.

It just didnt seem very bond.

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Not sure if thats true, seeing as amazon own MGM now so they own the rights

This wasn’t where I read it but does corroborate what I’d picked up before. Agree though that it does seem unusual.

https://www.gamesradar.com/uk/james-bond-steam-every-film-amazon-prime-video/

argee

I actually tried watching it, fast forward most of the flashback bit, then just gave up with the Italian scenes, honestly still can’t fathom how screenwriters sat down and storyboarded it and didn’t see all the flaws!

simondbarnes

I was going to watch it again this weekend but haven’t had time. I think it’s an excellent film 🙂

retrorick

I watched it last night. Thought it was ok. Don’t think I’ve seen the previous bond film in its entirety so that didn’t help! I enjoyed trying to guess the filming locations.
    I think they have set up the next film characters reasonably well with some new introductions on the American side and removing lots of other characters?

Viewing 19 posts - 241 through 259 (of 259 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.