• This topic has 1,799 replies, 156 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 40 posts - 1,681 through 1,720 (of 1,800 total)
  • "Muslim" terrorists attack French magazine in Paris
  • jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Not a bad plan…

maybe not providing em with weapons in the 1st place would also be a good move!

Cougar

what is becoming increasingly annoying is your derailing of any vaguely contentious/interesting threads with conspiracy theories which few believe. One assumes you’ve been warned about it

<mod>
    My personal take on this is he’s free to post so long as he’s on topic. Posting random nonsense on an unrelated thread or deliberately derailing an ongoing discussion is verboten. And he’s sailing close to the wind on the second point now.

I’m no fan of censorship, but I’d point out that the last time we had someone persisting in this behaviour despite many warnings eventually earned a life ban.

What the views of the other Mods / Admin are, I haven’t asked. That may be a discussion we need to have if this continues.
    </mod>

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Have to be honest, pretty much everything I’ve posted on here is relevant to the wider situation; you can’t just view this incident in isolation; the underlying dynamics are global…

Junkyard
    Free Member

wilburt
    Free Member

deleted as the full post didn’t post and I CBA writing it again, it was however the most witty post ever.

Ta

Cougar

Personal interest? He’s still here isn’t he?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

💡 😐 😯

Junkyard
    Free Member

Hahahah I read what you said and so did the object of your dig

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Everyone else will just have to guess why I’ve used those particular emoticons:

The Mystery Deepens…

wilburt
    Free Member

How can you read it, I can’t even remember it now?

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30840160

More terrorists killed during a firefight in Belgium.

piemonster

I think there may be a subsequent operation underway further to the link above.

Edit: the article does suggest as much

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

I think there may be a subsequent operation underway further to the link above.

Source?

piemonster

‘Another’ forum.

Treat with caution.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

I think I know the one, for the others google translate is your friend.

http://live.lesoir.be/Event/Operation_anti-terroriste_a_Verviers?_ga=1.4035890.305657506.1421350599

piemonster

Yes. That’s the one. 😉

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Crikey, this got a bit punchy today.

At this rate….

Je serai JHJ !! 😉

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Go the Belgians! Get the bastards 1st, saves a lot of bother, & worse.

jambalaya
    Free Member

@essel I have to agree, saves a lot of time and effort with a trial and then an argument at how long they should be in jail at the taxpayers expense and how to rehabilitate them. The French guy who murdered the Jews in a Belgian museum is still awaiting trial after nearly a year.

What shocked me last night where some of the stats coming out of Belgium, more Jihadists per head of population than any other European country, approx 80 killed in Syria, 80 have returned – that’s 80 fighters at large in Belgium. Press I have seen said that Northern France and Belgium had big immigrant populations from Northern Africa who had originally come to work in the textile industry, most of that work now has transferred to Asia of course, not least to Bangladesh a Muslim country.

Folk here who try and link these terrorists with the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, I can understand in some degree a focus on the UK and US but Belgium and Germany (700-1000 Jihadists in Syria) ? Arrests in Germany this morning of ISIS recruiters, authorities trying to play down the threat by saying no imminent attack identified.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Nothing like a few dead jihadis to give the fervent the best erection they’ve had all week.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

jivehoneyjive – Member
    Have to be honest, pretty much everything I’ve posted on here is

a load of infantile tripe which, despite having been clearly shown why it’s a load of infantile tripe, I persist in posting because, well – it’s me and I’m a paradigm of infantilism.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Quote from this morning;

According to Belgium’s RTL broadcaster the three terror suspects, equipped with Belgian police uniforms, four Kalashnikov assault rifles, handguns and explosives, were planning to seize a bus, taking passengers hostage.

jambalaya
    Free Member

@dd – I think they get more of a kick out of beheading and execution videos

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

It’s too early in the morning for my one moment of tumescence this weekend. Stop it!

jambalaya
    Free Member

Some idiot with a knife has attacked an Asian man in a supermarket in Wales. I hope they send him to jail for a very long time.

jambalaya
    Free Member

From the Guardian this morning

Belgium has a history in recent years as a European centre for radical Islamist activity. Authorities and studies by Britain’s International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation have estimated that about 300 Belgians have travelled to Syria, the highest per capita concentration in Europe for a country of 11 million. That compares with about 600 so-called foreign fighters who have left the UK.

One of Belgium’s best-known jihadist organisations – Sharia4Belgium – is at the heart of a huge, ongoing trial in Antwerp in which 46 members of the group have been accused of belonging to a terrorist organisation and brainwashing young men into fighting a holy war in Syria.

Last year, a gunman killed four people at the Jewish museum in Brussels. Belgian authorities say the suspect in that case, French national Mehdi Nemmouche, spent most of 2013 fighting in Syria.

binners

Sharia4Belgium sounds like a Jihadi online shopping company

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

idiot with a knife

Terrorist?

binners

Probably Mossad in a joint operation with MI5 and the CIA, on behalf of our lizard overlords

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Reckon you might be on to something there binners, but not so sure about the lizard bit…

weren’t they linked to the underpants bomber?

Not sure if this is the same guy but:

Al-Qaeda (in Yemen) underpants bomber was working for CIA

grum
    Free Member

When will moderate Welsh idiots speak out against this growing threat? We need to be honest about the fact that there is clearly a problem with Welsh idiots with knives, and not let political correctness stand in the way.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/14/are-all-terrorists-muslims-it-s-not-even-close.html

binners

Theres an underpants bomber?

Sounds like a Viz character. Does he literally bomb your underpants? Is there no limit to the inhumanity of these bastards?

rusty90
    Free Member

We need to be honest about the fact that there is clearly a problem with Welsh idiots with knives

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/international/wales/11286232/Welsh-rugby-chiefs-urged-to-ban-Tom-Jones-Delilah-before-matches-at-Millennium-Stadium.html]Welsh rugby chiefs urged to ban Tom Jones’ ‘Delilah’[/url]

jambalaya
    Free Member

So here are the two Belgian terrorists who where allowed back into the country and to remain at large. Some serious questions to be answered.

jambalaya
    Free Member

When will moderate Welsh idiots speak out against this growing threat? We need to be honest about the fact that there is clearly a problem with Welsh idiots with knives, and not let political correctness stand in the way.

@grum
    perhaps he was a fellow Catholic of mine who had misinterpreted the idiotic “punch in the face” words of the Pope, but I doubt it probably just a nutter who will be tried and sentenced via our justice system for a very very long time after this hate crime.

jambalaya
    Free Member

@binners, well the title of shoe bomber had been taken so this lad decided he’d stuff the explosives into his pants and try and blow up a plane that way.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

well the title of shoe bomber had been taken so this lad decided he’d stuff the explosives into his pants and try and blow up a plane that way*

*For the CIA/Saudi intelligence services

D0NK

So here are the two Belgian terrorists

Where they terrorists or where they syria resistance fighters* out to free syria from the tyranny of that nasty Assad bloke, until we got a good look at the IS PR campaign and changed our minds?

I’m not well up on the details** but I seem to recall those plucky syrians standing up to the totalitarian regime and cameron talking about sending troops to assist (without putting boots on the ground) and then it all went a bit wonky

*genuine Q
    ** as per usual

nealglover
    Free Member

weren’t they linked to the underpants bomber?

Do you intentionally misrepresent things, or are you just not very good at communicating ?

He was working undercover and infiltrated the group.

He did the job and prevented the bomb being used to bring down a passenger plane.

And yet somehow you managed to make that sound like a conspiracy, and that it was a bad thing to be doing.

Your mind really is broken.

Viewing 40 posts - 1,681 through 1,720 (of 1,800 total)

The topic ‘"Muslim" terrorists attack French magazine in Paris’ is closed to new replies.