• This topic has 1,799 replies, 156 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 40 posts - 1,641 through 1,680 (of 1,800 total)
  • "Muslim" terrorists attack French magazine in Paris
  • crankboy
    Free Member

as the ‘Israeli Official’ tweet shows, with the speed of modern communication, minor errors and misrepresentation are possible. And indeed seized upon to prove a prior hypothesis .

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Indeed crankboy, indeed:

So the French released it first.
    No flack jacket s one possible body warmer
    No missing frames .
    No impossible speed.
    Stand down all is not suspicious.

Anything to add?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

jivehoneyjive – Member
    ocriders post is indeed enlightening and puts one concern to rest…

That seems like a perfectly reasonable analysis..

Fair point… it could also be in the context of ‘live developments’

See a pattern emerging here, jive?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

with the speed of modern communication, minor errors and misinterpretation are possible.

Plus, there’s even more ill informed drivel for credulous asshats to latch on to and spout as “facts”.

jambalaya
    Free Member

😀

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Plus, there’s even more ill informed drivel for credulous asshats to latch on to and spout as “facts”.

Indeed there is Mr Flashheart, indeed there is…

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_zF7nbEvwY[/video]

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Terry Wogan to David Icke (as the audience bursts into laughter at his claim to be jesus), patting him on the knee:

“David, David. They’re laughing AT you, not WITH you.”…

Junkyard
    Free Member

doesn’t mean that everything is exactly how it’s presented to us in the mainstream media.

True and if I wanted to cover it up what i would do is launch a black flag operation where I employed nutters on the internet, armed only with irrational arguments and you tube, to spout incredulous nonesense .

Its quite likely the govt started the alien rumours to stop folk investigating military research for example.

Both of these are worth researching

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Its quite likely the govt started the alien rumours to stop folk investigating military research for example.

Both of these are worth researching

Cool, let us know what you find and report back…

jambalaya
    Free Member

@jj interestingly if the Fox news “expert” had said something like, “there are parts of the UK where government funded schools have been taken over and teach Sharia Law” he wouldn’t have had to apologise … clearly the Birmingham is a no go area is total nonsense, in fairness to the lady presenter she looked appalled when he said it

EDIT: as an aside the Mayor of a French town on the Belgian border with a large North African immigrant population admitted the police don’t go into certain areas as there are high levels of crime and hostility to the police ( 😯 ). This being exactly what Farage was referring to. The Fox news guy could have done the same.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Its quite likely the govt started the alien rumours

It is quite likely that some random, gullible people having hallucinations, or some joker like the “crop circle” funsters, started the alien rumours.

jambalaya
    Free Member

In Phillipines a group of Muslims protesting about the new CH cartoons burned a reproduction “front page” which replaced the image of the Phophet with a picture of Nettanyahu and an Israeli flag. This shows to me quite how confused are those protesting, it’s a lot of hate against a number of different things.

It also signals to me they believe the attack on the magazine and on the Jewish supermarket where equally justified.

Philippines is mostly Christian but with Indonesia next door and it being the worlds largest Muslim country not surprising there are some communities.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Cool, let us know what you find and report back…

Do your own research as a wise man once told me you told me many times 😛

ninfan
    Free Member

as an aside the Mayor of a French town on the Belgian border with a large North African immigrant population admitted the police don’t go into certain areas as there are high levels of crime and hostility to the police ( ). This being exactly what Farage was referring to. The Fox news guy could have done the same.

Yes, if he had said ‘parts of birmingham’ then there could be little argument – though the same applies to parts of numerous cities up and down the country, plenty of white estates in England where the police don’t go.

Lifer
    Free Member

We’ve got our own versions of Kowloon Walled City? Cool.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Henceforth, I think I’ll refer to The Prophet as The Poppet.

jambalaya
    Free Member

I think its ridiculous there are parts of any place where the police don’t go, white neighborhoods included (there are more than a few in Northern Ireland)

Lifer
    Free Member

You have to admit that Kowloon Walled City was freaking cool though, shirley?

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

We’ve got our own versions of Kowloon Walled City? Cool.

Blackbird Leys? :mrgreen:

jambalaya
    Free Member

Very good Tom.

crankboy
    Free Member

yep no flackjackets plural one bodywarmer that could be a flack jacket .
    still no Missing frames
    still no impossible speed
    still the French released it first.
    still no observers on the roof pre warned so in flack jackets a group of evacuees on roof one of whom may or may not have a flack jacket on but if so has legit access.
    You still can’t understand why real life does not enfold like your idea of how it should . you still cant understand why it is more logical to take valid id on a martyr mission than not.
    you still think if there is no visible blood in the first few seconds someone has not been shot , even if the family greave and a body is buried .
    you still want this to be a conspiracy by ruling child abusing lizards to start a war .
    I still believe it is a act of terrorism by some Islamic death cult bent on causing a backlash that will alienate the Muslim community,
    my evidence:-
    this is what the islamist death cult do everyday all over the world
    The actors in this said that was what they were doing
    the people in the lose affiliation brand AQ claim they ordered it
    the partner ran to ISIS
    there is no evidence that stands up to scrutiny to suggest otherwise
    the only conspiracy actually revealed is the deliberate pre planned faking of a bbc web page to put forward the arguments jivehoney espouses which jivehoney was the only person on this forum to know about which was identified to him by one of his twitter “contacts”

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Allright mate, don’t have a cow about it.

jambalaya
    Free Member

@crankboy I really think @jj does this for a laugh, no one here is taking him that seriously

Junkyard
    Free Member

that’s how i feel about you 😈

TBH i cannot tell if jive is trolling or believes either way its not a debate and facts dont sway him

yunki
    Free Member

Ninfan – do you really believe there are police free zones? I’ve lived in areas that maybe the police avoid or are wary of, but if they have good reason to go in they can and do ime

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Whether you’re serious or not jhj, what is becoming increasingly annoying is your derailing of any vaguely contentious/interesting threads with conspiracy theories which few believe. One assumes you’ve been warned about it – come on, give us a rest for a while.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Other forums have an ignore user feature. Obviously if we had here here most of us would never “speak” to each other.

JY – ouch, made that too easy for you

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

jamb, I find it easy to ignore those I can’t be bothered reading because they’re too long, patronising, boring etc. but it’s the derailment of the thread that becomes a bit painful.

(AFAIK, there used to be a plug-in so that a user’s posts could be blanked, but I’m not sure if that still works.)

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

It’s by no means a derailment of the thread~ these are all developments in the story; how you choose to interpret them is up to you, but it seems to me that far from the free speech preached, you are actually encouraging censorship?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

you are actually encouraging censorship?

Yeah, course I am mate.

MSP

(AFAIK, there used to be a plug-in so that a user’s posts could be blanked, but I’m not sure if that still works.)

I think those that tried it found it more annoying seeing others answer posts they couldn’t see.

slowoldman

Whether you’re serious or not jhj, what is becoming increasingly annoying is your derailing of any vaguely contentious/interesting threads with conspiracy theories which few believe.

Blimey, are you suggesting there are a few who do?

Junkyard
    Free Member

JY – ouch, made that too easy for you

Ouch nice retort but it was a bit of an own goal.

how you choose to interpret them is up to you,

Everyone interprets them the same we only disagree on how annoying you are

but it seems to me that far from the free speech preached, you are actually encouraging censorship?

Your famous ability to interpret the data laid bare for all to see:roll:

Essentially what is doing is asking the landlord if they could bar the village idiot loudmouth from entering the pub and spouting his bollocks at us over and over again

I lean towards barring you as well as it is just pages of folk politely pointing out the flaws in everything you say. Its not a debate, its not even close to a debate. Its annoying.

Can you let the rational thinkers talk please?

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/singletrack-world-forum-e/cpgdlmbifgbhcoigdoeoooakijdionop?hl=en-GB

dont know if it still works as i dont use it.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

So you’d rather talk about me, than the issues raised?

Why don’t you bring something new to the table to discuss?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Why don’t you bring something new to the table to discuss?

Why don’t you just stay at the bar and let us eat in peace. 😛

Junkyard
    Free Member

I would rather do neither tbh

I have nothing new or otherwise to discuss with you as I only have rational points and evidence as my weapons and you are shielded from these.

Drac

Why don’t you just stay at the bar and let us eat in peace.

Muhahahaha!

Must remember that comeback.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

rational points and evidence

Cool, want to do a little presentation for us?

wilburt
    Free Member

Oops looks like the CIA, FBI, MI5 whatever has been caught out again pretending to be Muslim fruit loops and shooting at folk.

more shooty stuff

I’ve come up with a solution to all this stuff btw, for every house Bovis and their likes want to build in the UK/West they have to build two in Pakistan/Syria/Nigeria(potentially long list) that way we get les congestion they get a houses and may stop trying kill the rest of us.

I think it’s a plan?

Viewing 40 posts - 1,641 through 1,680 (of 1,800 total)

The topic ‘"Muslim" terrorists attack French magazine in Paris’ is closed to new replies.