• This topic has 1,799 replies, 156 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 40 posts - 601 through 640 (of 1,800 total)
  • "Muslim" terrorists attack French magazine in Paris
  • jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

wrecker
    Free Member

You are right. We only get to see the trivial stuff like guantanamo bay and reports on water boarding and the like.

Nothing to do with US or UK SF. Mossad are a different kettle of fish admittedly. My point is that none of us here can say if these guys are effective or not as we have no clue what they get up to. All I know is that they are very, very busy.

chewkw
    Free Member

Mr Woppit – Member

What’s yours then? What would you do to the AK47 shooters?

I refer you to my answer already given on page 2.

Or we could just engage in a list of hysterical gibberish about AK47’s and sticking things under toenails…

Ahhh … I see (page 2) … but you have no god on your side. They have.

For these condemn people I think some of their organs should be harvested before they are damaged. Scientifically this makes sense.

However, so long as I don’t have to feed them (via tax etc) I am fine. I rather have my tax paid to help shelter animals or good people in need of financial help. Definition: Good people = Not Zombie Maggots.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Oh well. I did try.

Anybody? 🙄

chewkw
    Free Member

Oh ya … these two AK47 shooters will now, if they plan it right, draw as many law enforcement agents as close to them as possible before they detonate a huge suicide belt on them. Your human court has no field day I am afraid.

Thus, meeting their “maker” while taking many with them …

When they reach their destination where they expect virgins … these shooters will be the virgins themselves to be savage by whoever are waiting for them on the other side. 😆 They ARE the virgins.

El-bent
    Free Member

Nothing to do with US or UK SF. Mossad are a different kettle of fish admittedly. My point is that none of us here can say if these guys are effective or not as we have no clue what they get up to. All I know is that they are very, very busy.

They aren’t. Israel targets and kills the leadership of hezbollah, Some commanders of IS have been targeted by the US…and on and on. They just get replaced.

Bin laden is killed, makes no difference. In fact the only thing that seems to be killing Al Qaeda is IS. Their message is being drowned out by a plethora of other terrorist organisations.

The west killed a huge amount of Taliban, but there they still are. It doesn’t matter whether you target the leaders or the followers.

You need to Kill the message, not the people.

Anybody?

All yours Woppit.

chewkw
    Free Member

El-bent – Member

Bin laden is killed, makes no difference. In fact the only thing that seems to be killing Al Qaeda is IS. Their message is being drowned out by a plethora of other terrorist organisations.

Pui ! Pui ! Pui ! What new is there?

Look at the event in communist China during the Cultural Revolution …

Dear Leader Mao could only survive because he adopted the more extreme version of communism. He could have been toppled had he not adopt the extreme version. As a result, people follow the extreme version and 26 million of them perished.

In this case Al-Queda was replaced by a more extreme version of their own belief system. i.e. “I am purer than you” sort of ideology …

Obviously, now you are saying perhaps Al-Queda can be negotiated with.

🙄

jambalaya
    Free Member

Saw this linked to on Vice News today. Created by a Somali in Minnesota in response to Jihadist recruiting there. Interesting.

Average Mohamed

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vJ-SlxjRrQ[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD4UdT9m5o0[/video]

wrecker
    Free Member

They aren’t.

They certainly are, so long as they are fed accurate intelligence.

And how do you propose they do that?

chewkw
    Free Member

wrecker – Member

Ya, how? 😀

El-bent
    Free Member

They certainly are, so long as they are fed accurate intelligence.

Right. Here’s a little snippet from my previous post you don’t seem to understand.

They just get replaced.

Obviously, now you are saying perhaps Al-Queda can be negotiated with.

I think you have been drinking too much Newcastle Brown ale…

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Would incidents like this be a factor?

binners

Burn some Quran’s maybe?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I don’t think it’s the responsibility of any “Black Ops” military to get involved in killing the message. That’s much too sensible. They’re too busy trying to chop the heads off the Hydra.

The message will be killed by it’s opponents engaging in the debate – something made possible by the old “Free Speech” thingy.

Like Average Mohamed and his videos, for instance.

rusty90
    Free Member

Meanwhile in Saudi Arabia, Raif Badawi will tomorrow receive the first public flogging of his sentence of 1000 lashes for ‘insulting Mohammed’. 50 lashes a day followed by 10 years in prison. Good old ‘religion of peace’ 😥
    http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/saudi-arabia-activist-raif-badawis-1000-lashes-public-flogging-commence-after-friday-prayers-1482540

wrecker
    Free Member

They just get replaced.

It still diminishes their effectiveness though and damages morale.
    If our top general kept getting killed and replaced with the 2nd, 3rd, 4th choice, our effectiveness and morale would be reduced too.

chewkw
    Free Member

El-bent – Member
    I think you have been drinking too much Newcastle Brown ale…

What’s your solution then?

(A little bird told just whispered to me that the following suggestions will appear – re-education, have a public discussion, respect them, sit down and negotiate with their “leaders” or worst case scenario let them be … 😯 )

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Meanwhile in Saudi Arabia, Raif Badawi will tomorrow receive the first public flogging of his sentence of 1000 lashes for ‘insulting Mohammed’. 50 lashes a day followed by 10 years in prison.

Is that the same Saudi Arabia who is the UK’s no.1 customer for the arms trade?

The Arms Trade that Prince Andrew encourages?

Perhaps it’s the same Saudi Arabia that has the 2nd largest stake in Newscorp after the Murdoch Family?

Something a bit smelly in all of this…

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Suspects robbed a petrol station (and apparently heading back towards Paris), I assume they will cut off each others hands for that.

Jenuine lol at that 😉

Also great contribution from Jivehoneyjive – lolled at that too!

Thing is – we can have alively debate on here – but you can’t debate with a fanatic I’m afraid, fanatics don’t have a sense of humour!!!

Anyway – I’m going to bake a cake – !!! 😀

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I’ve noticed that despite many threats of massive attacks against “The West” over the past few years by this shouty idiot, nothing actually seems to have happened… Something effective must be going on.

chewkw
    Free Member

Mr Woppit – Member

I’ve noticed that despite many threats of massive attacks against “The West” over the past few years by this shouty idiot, nothing actually seems to have happened… Something effective must be going on.

It will happen when you least expect them to. It will happen. Just a matter of time.

🙄

edit: that picture … he got a nice gun and I think that is an AK47 with grande launcher or a torchlight.

El-bent
    Free Member

How long have you got? Its going to take a lot longer than a quick fix solution of shooting/bombing them.

Here’s your starter for ten:

It starts with our attitudes and interests.

The message will be killed by it’s opponents engaging in the debate – something made possible by the old “Free Speech” thingy.

The message won’t be killed off by magazines posting inflammatory material in the quest for free speech. We have to be a hell of a lot more subtle than that.

chewkw
    Free Member

El-bent – Member
    How long have you got? Its going to take a lot longer than a quick fix solution of shooting/bombing them.

In the meantime, they continue to expand while you decide on the next course of action or plan.

Here’s your starter for ten:

It starts with our attitudes and interests. [/quote]

Arms trade don’t kill, people do.

Assuming you don’t sell to S.Arabia does that mean their expanding ideology will cease? Bear in mind, they are a branch, albeit the newest, of Abrahamic faith and like the belief of your forefather is based on expansionism. Do you think they will stop?

What you say?

🙄

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

It’s all a bit chicken and egg:

arms trade can’t survive without conflict

conflict can’t survive without arms trade

Hmm, wonder what would happen if sanctions on arms trade were in place…

(apart from a lot of grumpy faces in Carlyle Group, Halliburton and all the contractors orbiting the industry which by some coincidence generally benefit those who started the wars in the 1st place)

MrWoppit
    Free Member

As I was saying…

Keep calm and carry on

wrecker
    Free Member

It starts with our attitudes and interests.

Do you think old angry Akhbar in a cave in afghanistan gives a **** if we sell hardware to SA?

chewkw
    Free Member

So many PhDs on STW yet none can come up with viable answers. 🙄

You lot sucks! You have not applied your positivist mindset consistently.

Highly illogical in the so called “logical” mind … 😆

Mr Woppit – Member

As I was saying…

Keep calm and carry on

Now you are referring to media as your answer?

C’mon you can do better than that. 😯

grum
    Free Member

Pretty much the only intelligent thing I’ve read about this:

http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/blowback-paris-1534074535

Interesting point here too:

Why should freedom of speech not apply to their freedom to merely practice and express their religious faith? It is here, in the powerlessness to challenge the encroachment on religious freedoms under the French brand of secularism, fuelled by the grievances about ongoing wars in the Muslim world, that vulnerability to radicalisation begins. If we uphold the freedom of speech of Charlie Hebdo to mock religion, and we must, should we not question the withdrawal of this elementary right to France’s Muslims?

binners

Guns don’t kill people….

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICG0MuzEYzw[/video]

wrecker
    Free Member

al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM)

😀
    You couldn’t make it up.

rusty90
    Free Member

The Arms Trade that Prince Andrew encourages?

Poor old Saudis. They don’t really want to stone women* to death for adultery, it’s the British Establishment making them do it.

*Always women for some reason, never men.

Edukator
    Free Member

France’s Muslims enjoy the same freedom of speech as all French citizens, which has limits. Saying some things is illegal. Making a plausible threat to kill someone for example.

As for restricting the display of religious symbols, all religions are concerned. If a Christian wears Jesus T-shirt to school it’s just as unacceptable as Islam symbols.

chewkw
    Free Member

binners – Member

Guns don’t kill people….

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_rAy0HwEog[/video]

grum
    Free Member

As for restricting the display of religious symbols, all religions are concerned. If a Christian wears Jesus T-shirt to school it’s just as unacceptable as Islam symbols.

What drivel. They introduced a special law in 2010 specifically banning face-covering garments which was quite clearly targeted at the niqab.

jimjam
    Free Member

wrecker

Do you think old angry Akhbar in a cave in afghanistan gives a **** if we sell hardware to SA?

Is that angry old Akhbar who we funded and trained to fight the Russians, with the promise that we would help to build a democratic country for him if he succeeded, and who we subsequently abandoned? That angry old Akhbar?
    He might give a f***. Yes he might.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

This is but one example of how the CIA (and MI6) in collaboration with among others Saudi Arabia funded, armed and trained the mujahadeen under Operation Cyclone:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYvO3qAlyTg[/video]

These same fighters went on to become Al Qaeda, according to Robin Cooke, itself a Western construct:

Bin Laden (Tim Osman?) was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan. Al-Qaida, literally “the database”, was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians. Inexplicably, and with disastrous consequences, it never appears to have occurred to Washington that once Russia was out of the way, Bin Laden’s organisation would turn its attention to the west.

From the video, you will note how Obama himself is quite well acquainted with Brzezinski all these years later:

Big names in covert strategies such as Zbigniew Brzezinski and Henry Kissinger are hugely influential on global history, with bodies such as the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations planning strategies over decades, rather than the short terms given to the democratically elected governments.

It would be very naive to imagine similar covert operations are not continuing to this day…

chewkw
    Free Member

jivehoneyjive – Member

C’mon! C’mon! Those are old news everyone knows that … that’s done. The man is dead. Move on.

Now the can of worms (now evolved into zombie maggots) is opened how do you deal with them before they become hornets to sting you?

🙄

wrecker
    Free Member

Is that angry old Akhbar who we funded and trained to fight the Russians

Highly unlikely that it is. Most AQ are far removed from the old muj and are mainly not even afghans, the locals call them “the foreigners”.
    And Al Quaeda does not mean “the database”, it means Foundation or base. Cooks talking out of his arse.

jimjam
    Free Member

I guess you missed my point, but partly my fault for being so oblique.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Most AQ are far removed from the old muj and are mainly not even afghans, the locals call them “the foreigners”.

What does that suggest…

It would be very naive to imagine similar covert operations are not continuing to this day…

And Al Quaeda does not mean “the database”, it means Foundation or base. Cooks talking out of his arse.

Aye, Cooke’s bound to be talking out of his arse, compared to a guy on a bike forum… 😉

Now the can of worms (now evolved into zombie maggots) is opened how do you deal with them before they become hornets to sting you?

Stop ploughing arms into the region and stop killing/wounding innocents

Sanctions on not only weapons+ammo themselves, but the materials used by the local arms industry will put a significant squeeze on all hostilities and diffuse matters, rather than continuing to aggravate them which is the current (profitable) policy…

Hmm, wonder what would happen if sanctions on arms trade were in place…

(apart from a lot of grumpy faces in Carlyle Group, Halliburton and all the contractors orbiting the industry which by some coincidence generally benefit those who started the wars in the 1st place)

Viewing 40 posts - 601 through 640 (of 1,800 total)

The topic ‘"Muslim" terrorists attack French magazine in Paris’ is closed to new replies.