Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Movies 2021
  • boltonjon

Went to watch The French Dispatch last night

What an incredible film to watch in the cinema. My cheeks were hurting from grinning like a buffoon for 2 hours solid

I love Wes Anderson films, but this was the first i saw at the cinema and cannot recommend it enough

Utter genius

fasthaggis

The Power of the Dog
    Stunning cinematography and some brilliant moments,great acting and Cumberbatch is on top form. A proper big screen movie. 9/10
    It’s out on Netflix on December 1st but try and see it at the I cinema.

kimbers

Took the kids to see Ghostbusters yesterday

Was good fun, better sequel that Ghostbusters 2 IMO, kids really enjoyed it.

Couldve done with a few more ghosts, but nicely ticked the nostalgia box, but managed to keep it well paced & not too sentimental (until the very end)

2 post credits scenes, but only the first was worth waiting for!

StuF

Took my daughter to Ghostbusters yesterday, or used her as an excuse to go and see it, 37 years after seeing the first one.

I really enjoyed it. Lots of throwbacks to the original. Great fun and escapism.

P-Jay
    Free Member

So, Matrix Resurrections… I only saw the first film and not the sequels, I’m guessing I don’t *need* to, or will it make more sense if I go back?

If you can make any sense out of Matrix 2 and 3 you’re doing better than 99% of viewers.

dirkpitt74

Went to see Ghostbusters Afterlife over the weekend – flippin’ brilliant!!
    Loved all the throw backs to the original and actually the casting was superb.
    Looking forward to the sequel lol

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Movies 2021’ is closed to new replies.