Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 369 total)
  • Moto GP 2014
  • fontmoss
    Free Member

Ta

*waves at weeksy* Forgot you were on here too

MSP

Top race so far. Rossi looking good, just starting to eek out a gap on the Hondas.

boblo
    Free Member

That was ace!

binners

How the hell did Pedrosa keep that upright?!!!

Pigface
    Free Member

Holy crap 😆 unbelievable, that’s history as we’ll

MSP

Fantastic racing.

What happened when Marquez put his hand up in the middle of the race, was he trying to call a halt due to rain?

jim25

There was a yellow flag out on that corner, that’s why Marc and Pedro let vr back through

mrblobby
    Free Member

Finally got around to watching this. A proper race that 🙂

The flag to flag rule does seem ridiculous, just encourages riders to stay out and gamble with some huge risks if there’s only a few laps left.

rossi46
    Free Member

Also just had the chance to watch it- race of the year and no mistake 😉

I was thinking that Dani could have won that if he’d not ridden into Marquez on the last lap, he was right on it!
    Nice to see Rossi stay at the front for so long but i think Yamaha need to find some more speed. If they do that, they could (both) trouble the Honda’s a bit more.
    Well ridden Stefan Bradl, he hung on to the back of that group for quite some time.

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Amazing race, I was stood on the couch at one point. Shame Lorenzo couldn’t get involved more, if both of ’em are having a go they can crack him.

Pigface
    Free Member

Assen baby one of my favourite circuits. 😆

Muke
    Free Member

Well that’s an interesting grid for tomorrow then. Speedy Gonzalez and his buddy to bugger off into the distance and everyone else trying to survive the carnage in the chasing pack.

Pigface
    Free Member

😆 wow this will be very interesting, what’s the forecast?

Crutchlow to bin it ? 😉

nedrapier

This has probably been covered already, but are there any options to watch this live other than BT sport?

Ta!

5thElefant
    Free Member

MotoGP.com

salad_dodger

After watching the racing on BT I decided to bite the bullet and pay for live coverage direct from MotoGP. The BT coverage made BBC2’s effort look good…. I paid £88 and so far I’m happy with the coverage.

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

I use rtl over satellite pointing to 19.2E. Its a free germanl channel. They also do f1 too which satisfies my motorsport needs.
    The only problem is the german commentary but you can use 5 live for f1 ..not sure about motogp.

rossi46
    Free Member

Or wait until a few hours after the race and someone will upload it onto BitTorrent 😉

rossi46
    Free Member

Soooo- Marquez to win again? Surely he’s only a couple of races away from wrapping the title up? Assuming he keeps the 100% race record?

RustySpanner

Yup.

Can anyone guess which part of Cal’s Ducati will break first?

Pigface
    Free Member

I will go for the monkey sat on top of it 😉

Matt24k
    Free Member

Don’t forget that Assen Moto GP races are on Saturday not the Sunday.
    I’m hoping for rain to mix it up a bit. It won’t mix it up for my lame duck MCN Fantasy Road Race team member, the mighty Karel Abraham 😉

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

1pm chaps and chapesses .. could be worse you could have zanelli in moto3

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

motogp on dsf not rtl although still in german 🙂

Pigface
    Free Member

Wow some heavy showers in Assen.

Matt24k
    Free Member

Yeah, that rain really mixed it up, not.
    Marquez is a machine. 8 out of 8 is a massive achievement and he seems to bounce back from every slip up. It’s not natural, I tell yer 😀

Pigface
    Free Member

Amazing 😯 Rossi did well starting from pit lane. Bradley does for Cal 😆

mrblobby
    Free Member

Loved Marquez’s bike swap jump. The kid is pretty amazing. A win for the other Marquez too, how long before a Marquez one two in motogp?

rossi46
    Free Member

how long before a Marquez one two in motogp?

Just what i was thinking- or to be precise can Marquez JR one day whip his big bros beeeehind?

Great ride from Dovi- proving the Ducati isn’t completely useless and Mr Crutchlow not too bad either. I suppose 😉

Imagine if Rossi had picked the correct tyre and hadnt needed to start from pit lane, i reckon he might have stopped the Marquez charge 😆

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Wonder if Rossi could have just stayed out on that dry tyre!

How’s Marquez’s bro, I don’t watch the other classes, is he likely to be an equal or is Marquez no.1?

If he wins 10/10 I think be should be put on an open bike to give everyone else a chance!

5thElefant
    Free Member

How’s Marquez’s bro, I don’t watch the other classes, is he likely to be an equal or is Marquez no.1?

Big bro reckons little bro is faster than him 😯

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Ooooft!!!

MSP

and with the Espargaro brothers, I can see two names filling the top 4 spots in the not too distant future.

rossi46
    Free Member

FP1 Sachsenring:

Oops 😆

(He’s allright, just a pain in the neck according to #93)

rossi46
    Free Member

Nein! Nein! Nine in a row for boy wonder!
    Far from finding it boring, im actually in awe of this amazing sporting feat.
    But I do think they are going to have to chop his legs off or something to stop him winning!
    Ever seen so many bikes start a race from pitlane? Mad!

Matt24k
    Free Member

I can see some new rules coming regarding pit lane starts. Something along the lines of single file in original grid order.
    Marquez manages another huge crash without hurting himself. He sure bounces well. Almost as well as he rides.
    Will he win every race?

Pigface
    Free Member

Apart from the mad start it was a so so race. Bradley must of decked it at least 5 times over the weekend.

Wanted Kalio to win Moto2 and will someone please give Gino a bike for next year.

slimjim78
    Free Member

Tuned in to my first GP race this weekend for quite some time, sorry about this as i’m sure its been covered plenty, but why do the bikes sound quite so naff now?

They sound like 500/600cc put puts now, is that the case?

I missed the guttural Superbike roar.

rossi46
    Free Member

Will he win every race?

Funny you should say that, i’ve been down the bookies with my £20 😉

why do the bikes sound quite so naff now?

At least they don’t sound as pants as this years crop of (12″ rubber dildo adorned) F1 cars 😆

Like F1 i suspect it’s to do with the regulations requiring engines to last ages, instead of the old hand grenades that could be replaced every race weekend. They have to operate to a rev limit which is lower than before (?)

slimjim78
    Free Member

But that’s just it, the bikes sounded almost as uninspiring to me as the current crop of F1 lawn mowers.

I honestly thought i’d tuned into a feeder series at first, but kept hearing the commentators say ‘Rossi’..

That’s another thing, what’s the deal with Rossi?
    I know he was on an iffy framed bike for a couple of years, but is he actually the riding god we all thought years ago or is he being outpaced by better younger riders now (or better bikes) ?

Has his age caught up with him?
    Genuinely interested to know.

Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 369 total)

The topic ‘Moto GP 2014’ is closed to new replies.