Viewing 38 posts - 81 through 118 (of 118 total)
  • Members discounts
  • vinnyeh

Pretty hacked off with this new ‘benefit’ so far!

Your icon is green- I’d assumed that you had to have a subscription as well as being a member to get the discounts- is that not the case then?

DickBarton

I’m just digital and gets the discounts…

vinnyeh

yeah, but you’re blue, same as me. Not green. You pay. He doesn’t, it seems.

DickBarton

Ah ok…I hadn’t clocked the colour of my doodah!

Rubber_Buccaneer

The colour coding is flakey, he appears as ‘full member’ not ‘free member’ so I suspect he’s a paying member of some kind

blokeuptheroad

I have the Garmin 40% discount with the Defence Discount Card. It’s pretty good for some things, though you do need to check. I’ve recently bought a Zumo XT motorcycle GPS for a very good discount, genuinely 40% cheaper than elsewhere. But an Instinct 2 watch was only a little cheaper 5 or 10% (still welcome) and some models can be found online for less than via the discount scheme.

rdoadesuk

Not sure why my icon is green (as mentioned earlier), I’m a print and digital subscriber!

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

The was some mention of the green icons for paid up members by Mark on another thread iirc. It’s definitely an issue.

Have you flagged it to tech – it might actually be one of those rare occasions where a thread is helpful if people can manage to just shout up “and me” without getting too moany about it.

rdoadesuk

So, Andy at STW has now sorted this out by using an alternative email address rather than my Hotmail account.

Now to spend some cash!

Thanks again Andy Pigg 👍🏻

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Ah, you’ve gone all red, bless!

homer

figured out that the Amazon, Starbucks banner needed pop-ups enabled in Safari

The Garmin “discount” appears no better than the public site.

twistedpencil

Aye, can someone explain the Garmin 40% off deal?

jonnyboi

It’s up to 40%, not 40% across the board

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

It’s up to 40% – on some devices is a hefty saving on the “non member discount” price on others it’s a tiny bit or no better at all.

Depends what you’re in the market for I guess but there are (or were) some decent savings to be had on edge units but little on the fenix range for example.

From the front page

leffeboy
    Ah, there appears to be something up with how it is offered. In one case if I click through the discount bit on the STW website I get here

https://singletrack-world.ezlifestylerewards.com/mall/facets/5928/currency?keyword=garmin&fromSuggestions=false

This is direct to the ez rewards page but the discount on a watch is about about 4%. Easily beatable by going elsewhere

However, if you search for Garmin and click on the Garmin 40% off link it appears to put you through to the Garmin website with the discount applied. The same watch is then 35% off which is pretty unbeatable

I’ll see if I can track down a repeatable way of making it happen

See dickbarton below too…

DickBarton

If you have a Garmin account then make sure you are logged out of Garmin before going to the discount path.

cookeaa

I don’t seem to be able to get into the Member’s Discounts thingy with the one time emailed code, tried a couple of times on Mobile and work computer.

What am I doing wrong?

kneebiscuit
    Free Member

Ditto

Ambrose

Likewise. I’ve given up TBH.

voodoo-rich

Same here, doesn’t work – the one-time code does nothing, the page doesn’t refresh or take me anywhere.

yoleus

Whenever I click on the ‘19,000 other rewards’ the page just reloads. Did anyone find a solution?

Tried on safari/ipad and chrome/pc – same thing.

Have enabled pop-ups but made no difference.

drain

Ditto. No joy on either Safari or Chrome.

charliedontsurf

Hi Singletrackers. Charlie @ Singletrack here.

Tim the discount chap will be emailing you all with a unique url to get you in.

If anyone else has issues the best contact is… support@myezrewards.com

I will carry on following this thread.

Cheers
    Charlie

steviebates

I just saved nearly £400 off a new smart trainer via Garmin so I’m chuffed. Thanks for offering it, I think it’s great and it’s more than paid for the membership to STW for the year with the saving it’s afforded me.
    I was just about to post a separate topic in the bike forum and thought I’d check out the members forum, this was near the top – hopefully some others can snag some (relative) bargains too.

tjmoore

I get the one time code but it does nothing when clicking validate. I can see the page submits something but it just sits on that page and nothing happens.

appltn

I get the one time code but it does nothing when clicking validate. I can see the page submits something but it just sits on that page and nothing happens.

This is what happens for me too, I’ve tried different browsers and devices including incognito sessions with all extensions disabled.

charliedontsurf

@appltn

@tjmore

If you are having trouble accessing the discounts site, firstly make sure you are using the same email address that you use for you Singletrack World account. Then check your spam folder. If you are still having issues simply email support@myezrewards.com and tell them: your email address, and that you are a Singletrack member. They will quickly send you your own unique URL

They normally respond within an hour, during business hours.  If that does not work, just email me on Charlie.hobbs@singletrackworld.com

tomparkin

@charliedontsurf

I followed the link via. the frontpage Virbrobarefoot article this morning and hit exactly the same issue tjmoore did:

I’ll probably ping support@myezrewards.com at some point but something seems like it might be wonky with the integration there.

I’m running Firefox 115.0 on Ubuntu Jammy FWIW.

nickc

It’s up to 40%, not 40% across the board

And they may not have stock. The price they offered for an Edge 830 was pretty competitive (about £50.00 less than the next cheapest) but could only quote 5-8 weeks delivery lead time

si77

Just getting this when I log on to the discounts page. It won’t let me search for anything specific. Should I raise this with myezrewards or is there something Singletrack can do about it? (Doubly frustrating as I was just about to place an order with Stolen Goat)

charliedontsurf

@si77 Charlie from singletrack here.

I will send you a stolen goat code via email now, so you can get on with your stolen goat order… and get Tim at EZdiscounts to also send you a unique URL so you can get into the system. You should get that tomorrow.

Cheers… Charlie

flyingpotatoes
    Free Member

Has anyone tried to access the Lenovo offers through the member discount?

I’m redirected to to a rewards store page and need to enter a code. No idea where to get a code as the link from the members page states discount applies at checkout.

prettygreenparrot

Anyone tried the ShowersPass discount code? I just gave it a whirl but e-commerce site says ‘no’. I’ve dropped ShowersPass an email but figured I should also try here.

prettygreenparrot

Current ShowersPass promotion was getting in the way of the STW discount.
    An email to them got almost immediate help from Fraser. Great!

onewheelgood

I can’t access the discounts at the moment – entering my email for a one-time code just gets me a message saying that my account is inactive or under review. As far as I know it is neither of these things. I emailed the support@myexrewards.com address but I’ve had no response. Any suggestions?

[Mod] e-mail address is Support@myezrewards.com and can you let us know the date and time that you e-mailed to enable us to chase. Thanks.

cb

me too – not a valid email address…

[Mod] this is being looked into and sorry for the inconvenience.

andybrad

Hi, just jumping on this as i cant access the page. It says account under review or inactive

onewheelgood

Yeah, I did get the email right just typed it wrong in the forum and didn’t notice until after the edit window.

I sent the email at 24 Apr 2024, 09:04

I’ve had no response as yet.

[Mod] this is being looked into and sorry for the inconvenience.

andybrad

contacted them and they resolved it for me in minutes

Viewing 38 posts - 81 through 118 (of 118 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.