Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Megasack Giveaway Day 6: Maxxis Shorty Gen 2 Tyres
  • stwhannah

It’s Thursday, so it’s time to discover the penultimate of this week’s daily prizes… We have daily (week day) prizes to be won, plus another of each …

By stwhannah

Get the full story on our front page at:

Megasack Giveaway Day 6: Maxxis Shorty Gen 2 Tyres

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

blokeuptheroad

Entered! Dunno if it’s just me, but the sound on the embedded videos doesn’t work.  If I go to youtube and watch there it does, just not on this page (and previous comp pages).  Chrome browser on chromebook.

johnjn2000

@blokeuptheroad, works OK for me.

sharkattack

If you asked me to guess the RRP of these tyres I would have went ridiculously high and still been about £15 too low.

weeksy

If you asked me to guess the RRP of these tyres I would have went ridiculously high and still been about £15 too low.

I’m sadly way way way too aware of the costs of rubber… They’re hugely expensive.

tthew

I used to be a Maxxis fanboi like Benji. Unfortunately I have to trawl around to get a great deal on whatever decently reviewed rubber I can find now. Currently on some Goodyear’s which are pretty decent actually, and the pair was cheaper than one of those Shortys.

matt_outandabout

Me too….

It’s getting silly now.

oldfart

Agreed just taking the @@@@ 🙄🙄🙄

tenfoot

I’ll have to enter tomorrow, to get the Megasack entry. Still on those old-fangled 27.5 tyres.

Speeder

Too big for me. Swap for 27.5s?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.