Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • London, beers, tonight.
  • Stoner
    Free Member

Anyone fancy beer? Somewhere central, I’m going to be kicking my heels from 5:30ish trying to avoid buying tat I dont need in the sales.

BigDummy? Captain Flash?

Stoner
    Free Member

well bugger the lot of you! Im off to drink Tenant’s Super in Soho square on my own then!

🙂

aP
    Free Member

When are you next back?
    I’m probably going to be in town a couple of afternoons a week over the next month or so.

Stoner
    Free Member

every Tuesday night. I’ll post next week.

Jamie
    Free Member

I would do but going to watch Peterborough vs West Brom tonight…FA Cup replay :mrgreen:

pk-ripper
    Free Member

i would have, but too short notice

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I would, but I don’t know you, and I probably wouldn’t like you.
    And you’re probably not real anyway.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Sorry chap, I am absolutely shafted cheating the exchequer of money to buy milk for babies….

🙁

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Oh, right, give us plenty of notice, why don’t you, eh? See, if you’d sorted me out with one of your wife’s little speedboat thingys, I could have zipped down to meet you. Oh well.

Actually, there hasn’t been a STW London drinks evening for quite a while, now.

I propose somewhere like the Cheshire Cheese, off Fleet st, as it’s a nice pub, has good beers, is pretty cheap, and is pretty much bang on central.

Bikes locked up nearby will be fairly safe, actually, as there’s CCTV everywhere, and more regular police patrols than anywhere else in Britain. Do bring a bloody strong lock and/or a really tatty bike, though.

brakes
    Free Member

will this be like speed dating?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Yes. You each talk to one other person for 5 minutes at a time. At the end of the 5 minutes, you then lick their face, and they lick yours. When everyone has gone round, you then stand by the person who you thought tasted the nicest.

But hang on, what if they didn’t find your face nice?

Hmm…

No, I’ll have to go away and think about that one.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘London, beers, tonight.’ is closed to new replies.