Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 82 total)
  • Live in Brussels now – Farage
  • andyl
    Free Member

Sorry for yet another thread on Brexit but if anyone is near a TV now I am say here cringing at what Farage is coming out with.

I really hope people don’t think he represents everyone in the UK.

Out of the insults he was throwing around he accused all of the MEPs of never having done a proper days work in their life!

deadkenny
    Free Member

Grinning and raving saying “I told you so” and mocking them. They didn’t look happy.

wwaswas

“Give us tariff free access to Europe and we’ll be your best friend”

Bloke behind was virtually wetting himself laughing.

bails

Out of the insults he was throwing around he accused all of the MEPs of never having done a proper days work in their life!

But isn’t he a….

No, it’s too easy.

tomkerton
    Free Member

Pathetic, egotistic nonsense. He could have allowed himself one smug moment if he really had to. But that was awful.

Dark-Side

He is deliberately stirring the hornets nest. What an utter ****.

jambalaya
    Free Member

He is loving every single minute. Without Farage their would have been no referendum, there would have been no vote to Leave. For all the bluster of the EU we have proven our ability to cut through their nonsense and break free.

wwaswas

we have proven our ability to cut through their nonsense and break free.

UK government haven’t actually *done* anything to break free from the EU.

kimbers

every court needs a jester

mikey74
    Free Member

He is loving every single minute. Without Farage their would have been no referendum, there would have been no vote to Leave. For all the bluster of the EU we have proven our ability to cut through their nonsense and break free.

Of all the crap I have read on this whole affair, that ranks amongst the most stupid.

Flaperon

FFS jambalaya, give the Farage brown-nosing a rest.

You might delight in your short-sightedness but everyone else is getting royally pissed off with your robotic posts of right-wing joy in every political thread.

Do you realise that people have already lost jobs because of this referendum? That millions now are looking at the state of the already precarious economy and wondering if their jobs will follow? That we’re now the laughing stock of Europe; a net importer, and will have little sway in negotiations and that the EU does not have a vested interest in seeing us coming out of this better off?

allthegear
    Free Member

For all the bluster of the EU we have proven our ability to cut through their nonsense and break free.

hmm – I guess we *could* “break free” – a bit like doing a space walk on the ISS and deciding to “break free” and go for a bit of a solo flight? :-/

Rachel

binners

I used to think you were Bill Cash Jammers.

Now I just think you’re insane. Have a listen to yourself FFS!!! 🙄

footflaps

we have proven our ability to cut through their nonsense and break free unleash hell on OURSELVES.

yes, well done us 🙁

Larry_Lamb
    Free Member

kimbers – Member

You’re talking about Jambalaya right?

mudshark
    Free Member

We need to go back in time and terminate Farage….

Defender
    Free Member

I thought that was Boris’s role?

kimbers

No wonder they wont let him near the negotiations
    Its like he wants the UK to be given a terrible deal, just to prove himself right, has one mans ego ever done so much damage to a country?

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Its more embarrassing than watching the English football team

I generally favour freedom of speech as it allows idiots to condemn themselves out of their own mouths, but in this case if is truly ridiculous and irresponsible to behave in this manner. Like most of the debate, its shameful. Why antagonise the Europeans at this point?

At least he has given everyone a reason why he should have no place in any negotiations.

slowoldman

has one mans ego ever done so much damage to a country?

And straight to Godwin?

Junkyard
    Free Member

For all the bluster of the EU we have proven our ability to cut through their nonsense and break free.

except we want to retain access so we don’t really want to break free we want all the rights and none of the responsibilities
    As Nigel just spent some time insulting them

DO you think this is the best way to get this access or not?
    is this how you advise starting a negotiation when you are the weaker partner?

he is a dick of the highest order and whilst its true UKIP have achieved their first goal the second goal, of access to the market, is much less likely now

tomhoward

It’s ok, no one will listen to him as he isn’t part of the leave campaign, remember?

kimbers

The Negotiating team being assembled at Number 10 must have their head in their hands right now

grahamt1980

I think the eu parliament know what he is and what he is like and will just ignore him until the grown ups can start the discussions

footflaps

And straight to Godwin?

Well at least he had a plan 🙂

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Without Farage their would have been no referendum

It would appear that a good percentage of the population of England and Wales were just waiting for one of their number to stand. If it hadn’t been him surely it would have been another? As a slight aside, anyone know the combined daily sales figures for the Sun, Telegraph and Mail?

binners

I love the fact that all the people at the head of the leave campaign are all so comfortably off that no matter how bad if gets foir the rest of us, they won’t really be effected anyway. Insulated as they are by a huge pillow of wealth.

Reminds me of the selfish egotistical bellends who brought us all the banking crisis, then walked away without any repercussions

*waves at Jammers*

jimster01

WTF is he doing there??

jambalaya
    Free Member

You might delight in your short-sightedness but everyone else is getting royally pissed off with your robotic posts of right-wing joy in every political thread.

So you want a debate with only one point of view, how very European Comission of you ? If thats how you want it then so be it, STW can agree with itself all day long and then complain about how democracy is fixed as you can’t understand anyone else’s point of view

I campaigned for Leave for the medium and long term economic benefits in the firm view we will be much much better off

footflaps

I love the fact that all the people at the head of the leave campaign are all so comfortably off that no matter how bad if gets foir the rest of us, they won’t really be effected anyway. Insulated as they are by a huge pillow of wealth.

You know the solution…

jambalaya
    Free Member

yI love the fact that all the people at the head of the leave campaign are all so comfortably off that no matter how bad if gets foir the rest of us, they won’t really be effected anyway. Insulated as they are by a huge pillow of wealth.

Indeed binners as Remain was lead by the working class eh ? It was working class people who delivered the Leave victory and they did so based on what they see in front of their noses

MSP

I campaigned for Leave for the medium and long term economic benefits in the firm view we will be much much better off

And when you are shown to be wrong this time? Will you stick around and pay a higher tax, or will you run away and leave everyone else to shoulder the burden like last time, the time the finance industry you work for collapsed the worlds economy?

footflaps

for which there was never any evidence and not a single economist thought it likely, but hey what do they know; telling us they were certain about the major economic damage it would inflict and surprise, surprise, here we are…

elliott-20
    Free Member

If only the vote on Brexit was in fact a cunningly concocted plan where we’ve all fooled Farage into believing we have left the EU, and when he closes the door laughing and gurning like the mad hatter, he turns and realises he is the only one on the outside.

pondo

Good job we’ve all had enough of experts, hey.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

We are not going to “break free” Jamba.

Even Jeremy Hunt was saying he wants a Norway EEA style model, but where he *attempts* to negotiate less immigration as well.

Neither side is winning here.

rone

A stand up comedian with no jokes or sense of irony. “Never done a hard days work…”

MrWoppit
    Free Member

It was working class people who delivered the Leave victory and they did so based on what they see in front of their noses lies and being manipulated by a racist and a self-interested buffoon

davosaurusrex

Wow. “You all laughed at me 17 years ago, you’re not laughing now”. The schoolboy delight at getting revenge for some perceived slight which has **** us all over royally is unbelievable. And then to throw insults in their faces about not having done a proper days work in their lives with a follow up telling everyone to be sensible and grown up and trade with us as “it’ll be far worse for you than it is for us” just beggars belief. I’m absolutely **** fuming.

binners

Jammers – like Nige, Boris, Gove and IDS et al, you don’t actually give a flying **** about the genuinely detrimental impact this is about to have on (little) peoples lives, do you?

You’re far to taken up with your petty, small minded insular triumphalism. Its all just a big game isn’t it? A jolly wheeze?

Its tragic really. I actually pity you

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 82 total)

The topic ‘Live in Brussels now – Farage’ is closed to new replies.