Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Jeffrey Epstein ‘found dead in cell
  • stewartc
    Free Member

Don’t forget that there also needs to be a dictator or famous sports person in shot to really make you think

…the obligatory Frank Bruno connection.

kimbers

CountZero

Seems dTrumph wants us to believe Bill Clinton was involved! Possibly with Hilary, in the basement of a pizza restaurant…

handybar
    Free Member

Yet another Rogue Maxwell?!
    Where’s Peter Cook when you need him?

CountZero

Forget the conspiracy theories, here’s a little background info into the conditions at the place where Epstein was being held…
    https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/jeffrey-epstein-prison-death-conspiracy-theory-suicide-guard-a9054976.html

bigmountainscotland
    Free Member

Phew, that’s OK then, was a bit worried there for a moment, but the newspapers seem to have it all under control…

willard

Trump’s had women #metoo-ing him for a while. It just seems to have been forgotten by the media under the slew racism, nepotism and corruption and other stupid things he has done.

If that shit doesn’t stick to him, then this will be like water off a duck’s back.

DezB
    Free Member

BBC4 last night showed “Beyond 100 Days” (I think it’s a BBC World News prog), had some really good reporting on this. The Americans they had on were appalled by Trump’s retweet of the Clinton involvement. Was nice to see others can see through him and the way he uses social media.

dannyh
    Free Member

Look at how the ‘nudge nudge’ angle of the mainstream media is now being deployed openly about the Prince Andrew connection, even by the Beeb, in thrall to the royals as it is.

Someone has got something pretty concrete about this, otherwise they wouldn’t push it.

frankconway

Squeaky bum time for Air Miles; behaved like a dick – not for first time.

w00dster

On holiday at the moment, BBC website is atrocious from here. From what little I’ve read it appears to just agree that Prince Andrew didn’t know the character of Bernstein. Have I missed much?
    Didn’t appear to be any innuendo or hidden agenda apart from supporting Andrew.

tjagain

Thats what Andrew is claiming. given he spent a fair amount of time with Epstein, has been photographed with his arm round one of the raped girls, was name in an affadavit as one of the rapists, continued to visit Epstein after his first conviction its obvious he should know a lot more so he is either blind and stupid or lying

Mikkel
    Free Member

Or all 3

w00dster

Thanks TJ, I did see the pics of Andrew with the girl, think she accused him of inappropriately touching her? Could be wrong on that.
    Didn’t realise he was named as a rapist.
    The article I read where Andrew is with the young girl made a point to say she voluntarily sat in his knee.
    The press I’ve read does seem to be being nice to him so far. Could just be the lack of available news where I am.

tjagain

The press are being gentle with him.

dogbone

If you can go to a party where young Russian girls are handing out foot massages and think this is normal, then your moral compass is very wrong.

Looking at you Air Miles…

tjagain

woodster – have a look at the guardian online and search for “prince andrew”

Sandwich

The press I’ve read does seem to be being nice to him so far. Could just be the lack of available news where I am.

Don’t upset “Phil-the-Greek”.

From popbitch.

What do you get if you cross Trump with Clinton.

Found unresponsive in your cell.

Too soon?

mattyfez

I’ve got a feeling Epstein was murdered before he had chance to implicate any more of the pedi ring…

13thfloormonk

Getting slightly paranoid conspiracy theorist here, but weren’t there other pictures of Prince Andrew doing the rounds? I’m thinking of one of a girl in a black see through top arriving at a party with Andrew not far behind.

Would Google’s ‘right to be forgotten’ extend to removing pictures from the web, is that even possible?

epicyclo

I wonder if Epstein managed to last so long because he had a stash of photo and videos?

And that these have now been located.

tjagain

I think its pretty clear that Epstein had loads of dirt on loads of people including trump. Thats why he got the incedibly lenient plea bargain a while back. Fortunately somone had some backbone and decided to prosecute him properly. There will be a lot of people scared of what would come out in his trial. I very much doubt he was killed but I am sure he was allowed to kill himself.

There is plenty more to come out from all this yet.

Trump:

I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” – Donald Trump, 2002 https://twitter.com/TimOBrien/status/1147681218714095616

Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘Jeffrey Epstein ‘found dead in cell’ is closed to new replies.