Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 63 total)
  • Jeffrey Epstein ‘found dead in cell
  • Premier Icon MrOvershoot
    Premier Icon johnnystorm

Makes you think.🤔

Premier Icon notmyrealname
    Free Member

Nothing suspicious going on there at all!!

Premier Icon jekkyl

Was it the paparazzi driving too fast with flashy cameras?

Premier Icon woody2000

Premier Icon jekkyl

Too much dirt on influential others that could have been spilt in a plea bargain to be left alive?
    I can’t see someone that wealthy choosing suicide over a few years in jail. Then living out his years on his private island.

Premier Icon whitestone
    Free Member

Did he fall or was he pushed? Hmmm …

Premier Icon Philby
    Free Member

There’ll be a big sigh of relief in Buckingham Palace – Randy Andy get’s himself out of another embarrassing situation.

Premier Icon MoreCashThanDash

Especially as he was on suicide watch after a previous incident 🤔

How careless…..

Premier Icon thestabiliser
    Free Member

Perhaps he slipped on a banana skin or decapitated himself with a balloon whisk when making a meringue. I’m sure there’s a perfectly innocent explanation

Premier Icon DezB
    Free Member

Shame to lose such a…

“Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.

Premier Icon ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Out of respect for the dead all documents and evidence of any kind shall be permanently sealed until such time as an accidental fire destroys it.

Premier Icon ctk

#clintonbodycount

Premier Icon cranberry
    Free Member

There’ll be more than a few on both left and right that will sleep better tonight.

Premier Icon seadog101

This is really the worst outcome for all his victims.
    No chance now for their day in court, unless the investigations continue into those connected with him.

Premier Icon chewkw
    Free Member

The court should confiscate all his wealth and distribute them equally to all his victims.

Premier Icon athgray
    Free Member

The court should confiscate all his wealth and distribute them equally to all his victims.

He had not been convicted of the recent charges yet.

Premier Icon kimbers

No chance now for their day in court, unless the investigations continue into those connected with him

With trump’s history of trying to shut down investigations into him, you can be sure that this will be swiftly dropped

Is this current investigation into gislane Maxwell for a law suit tho?

Premier Icon chewkw
    Free Member

He had not been convicted of the recent charges yet.

Just charge and put him to trial even when he is dead.

Premier Icon rOcKeTdOg

Best manager the Beatles ever had

Premier Icon darthpunk
    Free Member

Premier Icon jekkyl

Or his victims could just kick his corpse round the carpark!

Premier Icon athgray
    Free Member

Just charge and put him to trial even when he is dead.

Yes I suppose so. I dont know US legal system, however I would reckon that a judge would review all the evidence brought forth by alleged victims in a civil case with a lower burden of proof, and decide on his level of guilt and decide on appropriate compensation. I think this was done with Jimmy Savilles estate.

Premier Icon chewkw
    Free Member

Darthpunk, ya saw the clip before as he was ogling at the four women.
    However, you might be better off looking at someone closer to home i.e. one of your royalty with picture of him with one the victim.

Premier Icon athgray
    Free Member

I wonder if Trump made a long distance phone call to a friend to organise a weekend city break to New York for a couple of his underlings?

“YEEASS… Central park eez vondervul zis time of year”!

“Zee Statue of Liberty is one handred, forty seex metre high.”

“Ziz preezon cell door handle eez filthy. Let me geev eet a clean!”

Premier Icon dannyh
    Free Member

I smell something fishy, and I’m not talking about the contents of Baldrick’s apple crumble.

To say this is convenient for a lot of powerful people is somewhat underselling it.

Premier Icon chewkw
    Free Member

I smell something fishy, and I’m not talking about the contents of Baldrick’s apple crumble.

To say this is convenient for a lot of powerful people is somewhat underselling it.

There are many powerful people involved …

Premier Icon 5thElefant
    Free Member

Shot himself 3 times in the back of the head?

Premier Icon arrpee
    Free Member

Shot himself 3 times in the back of the head?

…from a passing car!

Premier Icon woody2000

The Trumpinator looks off his napper in that gif up there. Full on pill face 🙂

Premier Icon midlifecrashes

One last swinger party?

Too soon? IGMC

Premier Icon DezB
    Free Member

There are many powerful people involved

It’s good to get an insight none of us could have suspected.

Premier Icon sobriety
    Free Member

Stolen from twitter

If you’re surprised Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide, just imagine how surprised HE was.

Premier Icon darthpunk
    Free Member

Darthpunk, ya saw the clip before as he was ogling at the four women.
    However, you might be better off looking at someone closer to home i.e. one of your royalty with picture of him with one the victim.

they’re all fiends, no doubt about it. Don’t care where they’re from, who they are or what side they’re on, if they’re guilty of anything, they all deserve the same treatment. But I’m a realist, and I’m sure we’ll have another war or mass shooting to distract us from all this

Premier Icon kimbers

Andrew is a brexiteer, he can do one with trump, garage & the other shitehawks

Premier Icon eddiebaby

Blimey. Small world, I worked for Maxwell and knew his kids including Ghislaine. Never knew she went on to be with Epstein.

Premier Icon TheFlyingOx

Suicide, “suicide” or “””suicide””” **nudge nudge wink wink**?

Makes you think.

Premier Icon epicyclo

JHJ doesn’t look so much like a conspiracy theorist anymore….

It is amazing how many high level people accused of being paedophiles conveniently die of “natural causes”, suicide or accident before they are brought to account and perhaps spill the beans on their accomplices..

Sadly the same often seems to happen to their accusers….

Premier Icon stewartc
    Free Member

Until I see a picture of Jimmy Saville with Epstein at some 80’s social event I’m on the fence on this one.

Premier Icon funkmasterp

Until I see a picture of Jimmy Saville with Epstein at some 80’s social event I’m on the fence on this one.

Don’t forget that there also needs to be a dictator or famous sports person in shot to really make you think

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘Jeffrey Epstein ‘found dead in cell’ is closed to new replies.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.