Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 373 total)
  • Israel's Netanyahu sparks uproar by suggesting WWII-era Palestinian leader inspi
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

I was referring to what Gonzy had said. I presume that’s allowed?

That must be why you started your post with his name then – I was ever so confused 😉
    It is allowed and I can reply to what you said.

A two state solution is the only way forward with what we have now.

Northwind

I think the solution is probably for Israel to buy Greece, and move there.

Or, you know, just invade and build a load of houses and kill anyone who argues.

isto
    Free Member

A two state solution is the only way forward with what we have now.

I agree a two state solution is the only way forward. It is is necessary to look at what we have now when trying find a solution. Endlessly debating what should have been is not going to get us anywhere.

nim

Israelis are on high alert after a spate of stabbings and related attacks such as link

The idiots on the video you posted behaved terribly, there was no need to kick her etc but if there was suspicion of her being an attacker then holding her until the police arrive would be what any citizen/nation would do.

“how else would you expect them to carry out their jobs…chained to a desk or being in a chain gang whilst being overseen by a trigger happy IDF officer?”

Re your perceptions, have a listen or look this guy up, former Islamist now Zionist. link

Junkyard
    Free Member

there was no need to kick her etc but if there was suspicion of her being an attacker then holding her until the police arrive would be what any citizen/nation would do.

Yes Israel and its citizens act just like any other nation would 😆

kimbers

Have we mentioned the Israeli mob that lynched that innocent Erritrean guy, coz they thought his looked like a terrorist

Zarhum was shot and wounded before being shot several more times by a security guard at the bus station as he crawled along the floor. Still alive, he was then surrounded by people who cursed and spat at him, kicked him in the head and tried to hit him with a chair.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kY-3e-Hraek[/video]

Northwind

nim – Member

if there was suspicion of her being an attacker then holding her until the police arrive would be what any citizen/nation would do.

And what was the cause of that suspicion?

gonzy
    Free Member

“Israeli soldier kills Jewish civilian in ‘identity mishap'”
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-34602287

“Israeli man stabs fellow Israeli Jew after ‘mistaking him for Arab'”
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/a6692536.html

zionism in a nutshell
    https://www.facebook.com/RamallahCityOfficialPage/videos/694686917272418/

DrJ

Well, the guy was a bit dark-looking so it was only natural to assume he was a homicidal lunatic and beat him to death. It’s an easy mistake to make; face it, we’ve all done it at one time or another.

Lifer
    Free Member

jambalaya – Member – Block User
    Dispatch 3 to give you an idea of the mindset of those inciting teenagers to throw rocks and petrol bombs and to stab Isrealis while they wait for the bus. Coverage also of the destruction of Joseph’s Tomb by Palestinians

The impression I got was that the PA had successfully curtailed Hamas’ call for a day of rage.

Hilarious the woman at the beginning citing the Oslo accord, as if Israel has upheld it’s part of the deal. Breathtaking hypocrisy.

konabunny
    Free Member

Zarhum was shot and wounded before being shot several more times by a security guard at the bus station as he crawled along the floor. Still alive, he was then surrounded by people who cursed and spat at him, kicked him in the head and tried to hit him with a chair.

Still, you can be sure that the IDF will shortly be deploying the armoured bulldozers to demolish the murderers’ families’ houses. It’s been an effective deterrent up to this point.

jambalaya
    Free Member

@gonzy, I looked back and can’t find which are the two questions you are referring to. I’d be happy to try and give an answer or express an opinion . Did you know about the Mufti being in Nazi Germany and the Muslim Balkans SS brigade ?

Also I think the similarities in the roots of Judaism, Christiantiy and Islam is a factor in the historical tensions not least as its lead to fighting over the same holy sites. Look at the Sunni / Shia sectarian violence between groups of fundamentally the same religion which has 100,000s of victims. I do generally think it’s about power and control rather than religious differences. Palestine is no different in that regard.

@Lifer the Palestinian community was hugely divided by the Oslo accords with those in Hammas (and other factions) regarding it as a sell out and thus embarking on a violent campaign to derail it, something they have been successful in. Once it had collapsed as a result of violence Israel gave up on it and openly stated they saw no point in further negotiations

Junkyard
    Free Member

Breathtaking hypocrisy.

From a Jamby post – what exactly were you expecting ?

egarding it as a sell out and thus embarking on a violent campaign to derail it, something they have been successful in. Once it had collapsed as a result of violence Israel gave up on it and openly stated they saw no point in further negotiations

You and Netanyahu should get together and re write history according to your prism of zionism.

Lifer
    Free Member

@Lifer
    the Palestinian community was hugely divided by the Oslo accords with those in Hammas (and other factions) regarding it as a sell out and thus embarking on a violent campaign to derail it, something they have been successful in. Once it had collapsed as a result of violence Israel gave up on it and openly stated they saw no point in further negotiations

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvqCWvi-nFo[/video]

But then the question came up of just who would define what Defined Military Sites were. I received a letter – to my and to Arafat, at the same time – which said that Israel, and only Israel, would be the one to define what those are, the location of those military sites and their size. Now, they did not want to give me that letter, so I did not give the Hebron Agreement. I stopped the government meeting, I said: “I’m not signing.” Only when the letter came, in the course of the meeting, to my and to Arafat, only then did I sign the Hebron Agreement. Or rather, ratify it, it had already been signed. Why does this matter? Because at that moment I actually stopped the Oslo Accord.

But despite all that you’ve completely missed my point. You can’t use something that you yourself have disregarded against others that have disregarded it. I’m not condoning the fire-bombing of a sacred site I just found it an incredible plea to an authority that Israel itself subverted from the beginning.

chewkw
    Free Member

So the non-believers want to have a hand in solving the problem of the God? 😆

gonzy – Member
    no i dont hate Jews.
    we are all essentially of the same faith…just different variations. we share the same prophets in our beliefs and as you rightly pointed out both Islam and Judaism can trace their lineage back to Abraham. his first born Ishmael is revered as one of the patriarchs of Islam and his second son Isaac is revered as one of the patriarchs of Judaism.

Since you believe in the same God is it not logical to let the Jewish people have a piece of land to worship the same God in their own ways? Isn’t doing so a good deed? Why do you have to fight to worship the same God?

If there is a creator God I don’t think he minds how you worship him so long as he is worshiped.

my beef is with the Zionist government and its illegally inhumane and barbaric policies against the Palestinian people. Zionism has nothing to do with Judaism, so i suppose that makes me an anti-Zionist.

Stop Zionist this or Zionist that! Really … it’s like trying to split hair innit.

My view is that you don’t like each others but you can tolerate each others to some extend.

Very simple. They don’t want the Palestinian people to live along side them so want to expel all of them. No ifs or buts. They want them gone. They want the whole place to themselves.

You have two choices:

1. Fight to the end. To the death! – nuke each other to kingdom come and reduce the place to desert sand and make the place radioactive for several hundred years … Yes, nobody gets to live there.

I like this idea coz the land, sea and animals can recover.

Or

2. The Palestinians can start to migrate out to nearby Arab nation(s) to start a new life because their chances of integrating is much higher due to their similarities. There they can have peace of mind to bring up their children and live happily ever after. (don’t tell me they cannot migrate coz the speed of Syrians migrating to Germany/EU is so fast if they got the will they got the way …)

But as usual pride and stubbornness are the stumbling block for all of them.

Why fight over a small piece of land for so long?

🙄

edit: on the other hand I think everyone should start using nuclear weapons to melt each other out like candles … Ya, please reduce the earth’s population. Mwaaaahhhhaaaa! 😈

Junkyard
    Free Member

Dont you be cheating and using the actual facts against Jamby

chewkw
    Free Member

… Testing user blocker, testing user blocker …

Junkyard is talking in circle.
    Junkyard has a mullet.
    Junkyard thinks he is Babylon.

😆

ninfan
    Free Member

2. The Palestinians can start to migrate out to nearby Arab nation(s) to start a new life because their chances of integrating is much higher due to their similarities. There they can have peace of mind to bring up their children and live happily ever after.

To be fair, that was tried, the result was that the Pals broke all the agreements they had made, then tried to overthrow the state and assainate King Hussein, before getting kicked out, where they tried to do the same again in Lebanon.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

No other Arab countries or muslim brothers want to get involved with the Palestinians… says it all really

chewkw
    Free Member

ninfan – Member

2. The Palestinians can start to migrate out to nearby Arab nation(s) to start a new life because their chances of integrating is much higher due to their similarities. There they can have peace of mind to bring up their children and live happily ever after.

To be fair, that was tried, the result was that the Pals broke all the agreements they had made, then tried to overthrow the state and assainate King Hussein, before getting kicked out, where they tried to do the same again in Lebanon. [/quote]

😆 By the description they look like a bunch of ungrateful lot.

There you go even their “own” people/neighbours don’t want them yet the West or the Friends of whatever/whoever are up in arms trying to fight their cause for them. 😯

Lifer
    Free Member

The assassination of King Hussein was an attempt to overthrow Jordan, and not the act of an extremist because of negotiations with Israel? His grandson didn’t seem to bear a grudge if that’s the case.

Lifer
    Free Member

unfitgeezer – Member – Block User
    No other Arab countries or muslim brothers want to get involved with the Palestinians… says it all really

What does it say?

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

What does it say?

Fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow!

That no one wants to get involved with them….it says that

chewkw
    Free Member

Lifer – Member

unfitgeezer – Member – Block User

What does it say? [/quote]

I used to have/share office with Palestinian and Jordanian colleagues … and their friends … bloody hell they do like to gather around.

Yes, I used to ask them to love each other manly way … Yes, I did and I kid you not. You think I would hold back? hhmmm?

I also tempted them to eat bacon and drink local ale. They thanked me for my generosity but declined. I insisted that but they still resisted my offer. 😆

Nice people and they knew I was having a bit of fun with them.

They too have jokes against each others …

Mind you they all have beautiful wives and I kid you not, apparently all arranged marriage … jammy sods.

Happy days … 😀

Oh ya … the Palestinian was the most serious of them lot but he gave up on being serious with me after a while. How we all laughed. 😆

konabunny
    Free Member

You’re painting them as a itinerant people that no-one wants to get involved with. Hmm, where have I heard that trope before?

chewkw
    Free Member

konabunny – Member

You’re painting them as a itinerant people that no-one wants to get involved with. Hmm, where have I heard that trope before? [/quote]

Nope. Not even the Jordanians want to have anything to do with them.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Jordanians have been on the receiving end of Palestinian terrorism and last year Jordan was heavily critised by the UN as it refused to take any Oalestinian refugees from Syria (there is/was a large Palestinian population in Allepo). It’s even more clear in Egypt where the border with Gaza has been even more firmly closed than it was.

From my experience of doing business in the Middle East for 30 years I would say in general whilst most “locals” are heavily critical of Israel they are of the view that the Palestinians carry a great deal of responsibility for the difficult situation in which they find themselves. The majority are more interested in getting on with their own lives than getting involved in the more that is the Palestinain conflict, it’s my view the same applies to their governments.

chewkw
    Free Member

jambalaya – Member
    … in general whilst most “locals” are heavily critical of Israel they are of the view that the Palestinians carry a great deal of responsibility for the difficult situation in which they find themselves.

That’s the exact sentiment … very true that.

The majority are more interested in getting on with their own lives than getting involved in the more that is the Palestinain conflict, it’s my view the same applies to their governments.

Yeap, they just want to have a happy family, especially the lot I got to know who got married very soon after I met them, and not have to deal with the Palestinian conflicts …

Lifer
    Free Member

Palestinians carry a great deal of responsibility for the difficult situation in which they find themselves.

the Palestinain conflict

Do you do this consciously?

No comment on that nice video of Bibi that directly contradicts the claim you made in your last post?

Junkyard
    Free Member

one of those I spent a while deciding if he was satirical genius or a trolling fool.

He eventually ground me down and I went for the later.
    Its also pointless as when the evidence contradicts what he says he just does that – ie ignores it completely and continues to post without shame.

He is going the way of chewk for me in that I have stopped reading their posts as I dont think you can actually have a debate, intelligent or otherwise, with either of them.
    Its just someone stating what they think without any reference to reality or the facts
    JHJ without the humour or the awareness basically

Lifer
    Free Member

Imagine living like that.

DrJ

Pals

You’ve outed yourself even more completely with this demeaning dehumanizing abbreviation. If we should continue down this path I will have to start referring to “jooz” (small j). However, I prefer to just ignore you, by Chrome or just by flipping past your nonsense.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Morning. Yawn and a very large one.

Widespread condemnation and critism of the Plaestinians and their tactics in the Arab world. Why do you think the majority of funding for Palestinain refugees comes from the US ? Many wealthy Arab countries won’t get involved and certainly not when it comes to putting their hands in their pockets. Of the promised finding for rebuilding Gaza only a tiny fraction has been forthcoming.

Hammas and a significant portion of the Palestinians rejected the Oslo agreement for a two state solution. They are only interested in a single Palestinian state and the destruction of Isreal via armed Jihad, this being exactly what it says in their written constitution. The naivety of so many so far away is quite stunning

Two Palestinians tried to attack a school bus yesterday. Both shot dead. Close to 50 dead now all due to ridiculous and tragic false incitement over Temple Mount access.

Leku
    Free Member

now all due to ridiculous and tragic false incitement over Temple Mount access.

I don’t think Palestinians are reacting just to this single event.

Lifer
    Free Member

So when Bibi said:

But then the question came up of just who would define what Defined Military Sites were. I received a letter – to my and to Arafat, at the same time – which said that Israel, and only Israel, would be the one to define what those are, the location of those military sites and their size. Now, they did not want to give me that letter, so I did not give the Hebron Agreement. I stopped the government meeting, I said: “I’m not signing.” Only when the letter came, in the course of the meeting, to my and to Arafat, only then did I sign the Hebron Agreement. Or rather, ratify it, it had already been signed. Why does this matter? Because at that moment I actually stopped the Oslo Accord.

he was lying?

Lifer
    Free Member

Of the promised finding for rebuilding Gaza only a tiny fraction has been forthcoming.

Brilliant. Not rebuilding is the Arab’s fault, nevermind the fact that Israel was the one bombing the shit out of it and stopping building materials entering Gaza.

jambalaya
    Free Member

@lifer yes it is the lack of money, many many truck loads of building materials enter everyday. Hamas published a video in July proudly showing how they where rebuilding attack tunnels with lots of new cement. When the rockets stop the air strikes stop, it’s quite a simple correlation.

The Isrealis tried to pursue the implementation of the Oslo agreements for years, more than a decade but Hamas have derailed it with constant attacks and further deepened the rift between the PA/Abbas and them.. That two state proposal / agreement is now firmly off the table, no surprise there at all. Sooner or later the Palestinains are going to relapse that this course of action is taking them further and further away from what they want.

DrJ

The Isrealis tried to pursue the implementation of the Oslo agreements for years, more than a decade but Hamas have derailed it

Jamba – your contempt for the truth is well known and documented but this re-writing of history is mind-boggling. You do realise it was Arafat who participated in the Oslo process, don’t you?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I’ve probably posted this several times before, but anyone with any interest or opinion on the conflict should give it a watch:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Aevu35d_mI[/video]

Here’s a trailer if you don’t have the time to watch the full movie right now:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_93nOqwmhU[/video]

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 373 total)

The topic ‘Israel's Netanyahu sparks uproar by suggesting WWII-era Palestinian leader inspi’ is closed to new replies.