• This topic has 45 replies, 33 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by ps44.
Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Is this just coincidence or have i upset a strava preacher
  • DezB
    Free Member

“How many KOCs do you have?”

“Are you the KOC on that segment?”

No, I’m just a DR 😀

kerley
    Free Member

I find Strava a good motivational tool along with some interval type training.  If I know of a few 1 mile segments fairly close together I go all out for each one and then ride slowly in between.  I only look at the results when I get home and I wouldn’t call myself obsessive about it at all but I feel I am doing okay if I can get in the top 5 of a segment with 500+ riders.

Now, where is this residential street you are bitching and whining about as I may give it a go?

epicyclo

Strava – why god invented eBikes. 🙂

poah
    Free Member

Segment near my Inlaw’s i ike to ride. Had the kom for ages and then I lost it by a significant margin. Checked back the trail and someone had removed a big log that I had to stop and lift bike over. That explained the huge difference. Will need to wait for a quiet day to reclaim it.

sirromj

Some one please, a venn diagram of e-bike lovers/haters, and strava lovers/haters?

ps44
    Free Member

We had the women’s tour pass near here on two stages a few weeks back. Everyone’s gone down 100 places on the sections they rode. And the men’s tour is coming through here too. That’ll be another 100 down 🤣

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Is this just coincidence or have i upset a strava preacher’ is closed to new replies.