Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Increase NHS pay……Petition
  • ElShalimo

I think you’ll find it was a slight majority of the 600+ MPs that voted it down, not the public

mooman
    Free Member

tjagain
    Social care is the real problem – far worse than the NHS. round here they simply cannot recruit for socal care withthe wages and conditions so poor.

I would say NHS pay is OK but no more – and only once you have some service in

100% agree

cookeaa

I think you’ll find it was a slight majority of the 600+ MPs that voted it down, not the public

Indeed, and if as a member of the public you voted Tory in the last GE you were effectively lending your weight to that majority…

kerley
    Free Member

Not sure why people are asking what I do and what I get paid, I am commenting on the pay scales in the NHS and they are fine in relation to other jobs. Better paid than some, less paid than others.

If you want an objective view don’t ask someone if they think they are paid enough for their job, although saying that my wife works in the NHS and she agrees with me.

tjagain

You said the NHS were well paid. Given the info on what we are actually paid I think thats a reasonable enough challenge to see if your skills knowledge and responsibilities and what you are paid matches up with what the NHS staff are paid.

considering the vast majority of NHS are paid less than the average wage……………….

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Increase NHS pay……Petition’ is closed to new replies.