Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 150 total)
  • how do you tell your partner they are fat
  • milkyman
    Free Member

as the title suggest, how do you tell some one you love they are getting fat(quite fat to be honest) with out hurting them]

PenrodPooch
    Free Member

Gets biscuits (hides them from OP’s wife)

Jamie
    Free Member

Link them to this thread?

So, if you live in Marple Bridge, and are married to a milkman called Craig…LAY OFF THE PIES!

megastream
    Free Member

send them a text

godzilla
    Free Member

Buy her some trainers?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

You don’t think they know?

reedspeed
    Free Member

Buy them a mirror & some scales !

Onzadog
    Free Member

Offer to do something active together, or take on more of the cooking/shopping duties? Or when they buy new clothing, ask what’s wrong with the old stuff. “how come you never wear that dress anymore”

MrGrim

If you’ve noticed then the chances are that he or she has noticed well before you. Don’t do or say anything.

Kuco

You can’t, just be honest with her.

Jamie
    Free Member

You don’t think they know?

Here we go…

jota180
    Free Member

You could always get on with you own perfect life and let them get on with theirs?

postierich
    Free Member

Get her to go on a bogtrotters ride and Simon will show her big butt to the world!

organic355
    Free Member

leave the nhs BMI calculator open on the laptop?

or this chart?

lockrobnkel
    Free Member

what ever way you tell them it WILL be your fault 😯

joking aside it all depends on what type of relationship you have as to how to approach this, only you can decided this as you know your partner.

crikey
    Free Member

Buy a ‘Save the Whale’ sticker for their underwear drawer?

milkyman
    Free Member

mr grim
    i think your right, very akward topic, love her to bits and she must have noticed, she eats chocalate like its going out of fashion, then goes to weight watchers, my approch is this blunt as i am
    you eat to much excercise not at all and your getting fat, i love you but you need to do somthing about it or im of

carlphillips
    Free Member

i get pig noises from the kids when I’m eating too much..wouldn’t hurt to try that?!

milkyman
    Free Member

i dont have a perfect life far from it and i do like my food, but ALL things in moderation, i just was trying not to be to hash

Basil

Go to the park and play on the seesaw?

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

On the plus side no one else is going to want to s**g it unless they are a chubby chaser.

teasel
    Free Member

i love you but you need to do somthing about it or im off

Tell me you’re having a laugh…

McHamish
    Free Member

Make beeping noises when she walks backwards .

Buy a trombone and play it when ever she moves.

Arrange for builders to come round to quote for widening the doors.

Everytime she sits on the sofa/gets in bed, pretend to be flung up in the air.

Um…ok, i’m all out of mean ‘funny’ responses.

In reality I’m not sure…me and the wife joke about our flabby stomachs (although neither of us are fat really, just getting older). I’m not sure how I would tell my wife that she’s getting less attractive cos she fat.

Perhaps tell her that you’re lookin for local gyms for you two to go to as you think your BOTH out of shape (rather than singling her out), although this only works if you are also slightly out of shape.

Or you could subtly suggest going through your old clothes for charity shops, and ask her if some
    of her clothes from a few years ago still fit…that might five you an opening to discuss her weight.

Alternatively, bite the bullet and say “you’re getting fat, and I don’t fancy you as much as I used to, could you think about eating less and exercising more?”.

As was mentioned, she probably already knows.

LeeW

Buy her some really expensive undercrackers, two sizes too small. Then tell her you’d have bought a ‘G’ string but you were worried she’d look like a joint of rolled pork.

teasel
    Free Member

Buy a trombone and play it when ever she moves

Superb!

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Joking aside I do actually like a “big” girl. Each to their own eh.

micky
    Free Member

I wouldn’t have any problem telling my misses at all. If your that close to somebody there are no barriers are there? She tells me im fat and even insults my mother by saying shes a fat pig. You should be able to be straight with each other. If you have only just got together then thats different.

yunki
    Free Member

‘AAVE A SALAAAAAHHHHD

jota180
    Free Member

nielsonwheels earlier today 😀

milkyman
    Free Member

teasel, i am having a laugh, i wouldnt leave her for the world, i love her to bits just want to tell her that she is ..fat for the want of a better word

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

😀

yossarian
    Free Member

Make oinking, snorting pig like noises whenever she walks in the room?

No?

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Important thing is does she know she is over weight and if so does it bother her.?

paddy0091
    Free Member

only watch programmes on the subject?

milkyman
    Free Member

you come on a forum with a serious question and all you get is tbh is how to insult youu better half, not what i expected

cinnamon_girl

If she is genuinely overeating then you need to ask her why. Is she unhappy? Anything different in her demeanour?

ton

my mrs just told me i was getting too big.
    i got weighed and agreed with her………and i am now over 2 stone lighter.
    fat people know that they are fat trust me. it is just bad habits and lazyness that stops us from doing the right thing.
    saviours like Idave and Solo are here to show us the way….. 😀

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

Well, in my wife’s case, she just spanks my ass and shouts “watch that blubber fly”.

titusrider
    Free Member

She knows, you need to help make the changes in both your lifestyles to help her sort it.

My gf is by no means fat but she thinks she is, i got her started on a road bike last year and this year she is doing a divina’s divas charity ride as a challenge. she has really enjoyed it

Can you do the cooking? say you fancy going on a diet, sick of eating fatty manky food makes you feel unhealthy

Both go to pilates classes together?

lockrobnkel
    Free Member

i’m no lady expert but on the tv don’t they always eat when they are unhappy…..

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 150 total)

The topic ‘how do you tell your partner they are fat’ is closed to new replies.