• This topic has 46 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by hora.
Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • How do you ‘rescue’ your legs for another ride tomorrow?
  • simonfbarnes
    Free Member

hora = tart; surprise not

SFB, People cant help it. Its human nature to show off alittle, show others that you are getting better and feel good that you are excelling at something amongst your peers. On the flipside it must be annoying to always have someone on the back I guess who doesnt improve at all. Looking at it from both sides philosphically

it may well be natural to show off, but this need not be anything but cooperative, with everyone enjoying success (sometimes slightly jealously) and failure alike. And as for being slow, I think this is only really an issue in the winter when some other tarts can’t cope with cooling down 🙂

hora
    Free Member

🙄 😐 The mind is powerful and willing but the body is weak and lady-like SFB

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

but the body is weak and lady-like SFB

Oi! I won’t have you demeaning women that way – just admit it’s horalike :o)

hora
    Free Member

No my legs look like they belong to a girl. Now now SFB I dont want you try to hump my leg or photograph me….. 😆 😉 🙄

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Now now SFB I dont want you try to hump my leg or photograph me

fat chance :o) We all know what the stare of the basilisk does to cameras…

Northwind

My legs are dead the day after a ride- I can’t even commute 3 days in a row- because I’m still recovering from a big injury, but I just recently started using the SIS rego recovery drink and it does seem to make a big difference. My local tescos sells the bottles (10 doses I think) for about £7, so it’s cheap enough to try out, no great loss if it doesn’t work. It’s not especially nice, but it’s not disgusting either.

hora
    Free Member

SIS Go really **** with me – turns my poo pale brown for a couple of days afterwards. Sorry, alittle bit too much info but still.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘How do you ‘rescue’ your legs for another ride tomorrow?’ is closed to new replies.