Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • Hightower or Ripmo af ?
  • renton
    Free Member

Comes out at 2,096.14 including shipping to Ireland for me, that’s 1,877.17 sterling.

It’s a fiver more to ship to UK than it is to Ireland, but that’s what you lot voted for, I guess.

How’s that paying mate. I went through PayPal and it came out at £1933?

lewis75
    Free Member

If you’ve got a Bfe Max why do you fancy a long travel 29er as well?

honourablegeorge

That was just converting via Google, PayPal exchange rate might be different for you

squealer
    Free Member

My input is only to say I had a ripmo af and hated it, bought it feb sold it April.

An all round trail bike it definitely isn’t. It’s a bike for descending. It pedals ok on the uphills but id say most 160mm bikes go uphill better than it.
    I’ll add that I’m a big ibis fanboy, I’ve had every mojo dating back to 2009, 2 x ripleys and currently own a Hakka and mojo hd4.

sl2000

How’s that paying mate. I went through PayPal and it came out at £1933?

PayPal is expensive. If you have a foreign currency fee-free MasterCard (and many are now) it comes to £1889 on https://www.mastercard.co.uk/en-gb/consumers/get-support/convert-currency.html.

roach

Did you rule out the sentinel?

It’s a looker for sure! Cheapish too @ £1259 but no XL only large

batman11
    Free Member

Clearly Renton isn’t checking his messages as I messaged him yesterday about my xl reactor frame I’ve for sale!

I’d have done a deal on🤷‍♂️ Must defo want that Cruz bad lol.

renton
    Free Member

Batman: Just seen and replied to your message.

The seat tube is too. Long on the XL reactor for me.

Got a very good deal on a full bike now so sorted.

Orbea Rallon M20 with Nealy £600 off. Should compliment my BFe hardtail quite well.

zerocool

Not tried the SC but had a short blast on the Ripmo AF and really liked it. A lot.

nickgti
    Free Member

I’ve been considering the Ripmo as well very good reviews all round.
    I did test ride a Bird AM9 and hated it, felt like a dead weight rear suspension would hang up all the time didn’t enjoy it at all. They are very easy to book a test ride to make your own mind up though

scotjohn
    Free Member

You might want to clean your monitor, they look nothing alike and have completely different suspension systems!

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘Hightower or Ripmo af ?’ is closed to new replies.