Home Forums Chat Forum Heelys or Rollerblades for a 7 year old?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Heelys or Rollerblades for a 7 year old?
  • Jase
    Free Member

Daughter has been saving up her home
    work money and wants to buy either Heelys or Rollerblades.

Anyone got any advice on what is likely to be easier/more fun?

I’m leaning towards the Heelys; my theory being she’ll be able to also wear them on ‘normal’ outings so would get more use out of them.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Inline skates.

I bought my two youngest and they’re way better. They are young so I bought ones which go from 1 – 4 (shoe size). They’ll be known as agressive skates (rollerblade is a company name).

They both love them! Sons were £50 (reduced from £100) and daughters were £45 in Greeves sports. Way better made then the cheap rubbish from Argos and the rest.

Surprisingly fast too!

Make sure you buy pads and wrist protectors too…

emma82
    Free Member

Heelys are awful awful things. I actually want to kill children with those bloody things on, they are a menace. Rollerblades though are super fun. Get rollerblades.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

These are my sons (he’s 8) skates

Awesome!

Can’t remember the name of my daughters (she got them for her 7th birthday) but hers are also awesome!

5thElefant
    Free Member

Can’t remember the name of my daughters

Some name tags might help?

GW
    Free Member

home work money? 😯

McHamish
    Free Member

Heely’s are the work of the devil and irresponsible parenting. Shoes are shoes and skates are skates.

Jase
    Free Member

Skates it is then, will now spend rest of night chcking them out!

GW – Yep, £1 for doing her spellings and reading and another £1 for doing the weekly set homework from her teacher.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

See if you can find the USD ones Jase – they really are great! If you can’t then see if you have a Greeve’s nearby. They’re the next best thing. I spent aaaaaaages researching. That’s my advice anyway…

Pocket money is cool – I see no problem!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Heelys or Rollerblades for a 7 year old?’ is closed to new replies.