Viewing 23 posts - 81 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • Have you ever made an 'unwanted sexual advance'?
  • Cougar

I Got a ‘lingering had on leg’

Place your bets as to which letter is missing from this sentence, ladies and gentlemen…

larrydavid
    Free Member

Hand, it was a hand! I mean… I *think* it was a hand…

scaredypants

“E” ?

maccruiskeen

“E” ?

Had one leg?

slackalice
    Free Member

outofbreath – Member
    undergrad degree was cultural anthropology
    With that background you can probably answer a question I’ve been pondering for ages….

…how many Gherkins go into a Big Mac?

😆 😆
    That Sir, is proper genius! Loving your work! 😆

geetee1972
    Free Member

That Sir, is proper genius! Loving your work!

To me it just read like someone being a cock and taking the piss out of someone else’s education. It might not have been intended to come across like that, but it did.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Worst of all she wasn’t hot. If she’d been a honey I’d have been all over it like a rash.

You’re a jaunty 20yo USAF pilot with a rebellious forelock, squinting eyes and a cigarette flapping from your lip as you speak. You’re cooling-off with the boys in a rowdy bar circa 1950 and ICMFP.

jam-bo

it made me laugh…

DezB
    Free Member

Notice how Harvey W’s (rather attractive, compared to him) wife didn’t hang around to find out if the accusations were true.

giantalkali
    Free Member

Brighton nightclub, end of the eve, been dancing with a couple of girls and my mate decides to bellow in my ear “I’m having the one with glasses!” just as the DJ cut the music. At least I didn’t have to walk home alone, and he bought us kebabs.

binners

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Notice how Harvey W’s (rather attractive, compared to him) wife didn’t hang around to find out if the accusations were true

She blatantly thought she was the only lady to have ever been offered a naked massage from the big man.

philjunior
    Free Member

So, have I made unwanted sexual advances? Yeah, undoubtedly. I hope that in every case the woman involved was able to say that they were unwanted and leave it at that (though there are a variety of reasons- not just physical size and implied threat of violence, that they might not have, e.g. if I was in a relationship with them).

I’ve never masturbated into a plant pot in front of them after cornering them and being turned down though, I can say that for sure.

geetee1972
    Free Member

it made me laugh…

You mean like this:

tjagain

Many years ago I got into a situation that could have had a nasty ending. Met a girl in the pub, got drunk, back to her place and get naked in bed. Lots of “heavy petting” and about to move onto the main act when she said NO! Fortunately I had enough sense left between the beer googles and the excitement to understand the NO! and to back off but its easy to see how date rape can arise from situations of misunderstanding of the limits of consent.

DezB
    Free Member

Saw snippet of Emma Thompson interview this morning. Apparently Harvey Weinstein is the tip of the iceberg.
    Jeez you think there’d be a name or phrase to mean ‘actresses sleeping with movie execs to get film roles’ if it’s so widespread! Why haven’t we heard of it til now?

perchypanther
    Free Member

Lots of “heavy petting”

tjagain

Ta PP – your posts do brighten my day.

verses

Jeez you think there’d be a name or phrase to mean ‘actresses sleeping with movie execs to get film roles’ if it’s so widespread! Why haven’t we heard of it til now?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Now I come to think of it, this could be the result of Taylor Swift’s recent court case and the resulting empowerment of women in the entertainment industry, which is a massive step in the right direction.

Either way, I think it’s great that people are standing up for themselves, whatever gender, but we should be mindful of larger issues such as the increasing sexualization of music videos and the like…

It’s all very well for Taylor Swift to be simulating sex in what is essentially part of the promotion material for the 50 shades darker movie:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F37r50VUTQ[/video]

Does that give anyone license to grab her ass?

Of course not, but it could be influencing kids to act with too little control, which could lead to all sorts of problems down the line.

Anyhow, back to:

Whilst Weinsten’s actions are deplorable, it’s odd that the press don’t pursue Donald Trump and Bill Clinton with such fervour. Probably something to do with the women involved being less powerful and famous.

Here’s a list of allegations currently in the public domain about the ‘grab em’ POTUS:

http://www.npr.org/2016/10/13/497799354/a-list-of-donald-trumps-accusers-of-inappropriate-sexual-conduct

In the video, Trump describes kissing women and grabbing their crotches without consent (“[W]hen you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything,” he can be heard telling host Billy Bush).

That kicked off a flood of accusations, which, taken together, suggest a decades-long pattern of behavior. We have compiled a list of the things women have alleged against him

I’ll deal with allegations against Bill Clinton seperately

Junkyard
    Free Member

To me it just read like someone being a cock and taking the piss out of someone else’s education

You really are incredibly sensitive to the mildest of piss takes and it was very funny.

DezB
    Free Member

Good post there jhj.

IIRC the Trump stuff came out before the Yanks went and voted him president didn’t it? Actually during the presidential campaign…

geetee1972
    Free Member

You really are incredibly sensitive to the mildest of piss takes and it was very funny.

It’s what happens when you experience prolonged childhood abuse buddy, but yes, you’re right.

Viewing 23 posts - 81 through 103 (of 103 total)

The topic ‘Have you ever made an 'unwanted sexual advance'?’ is closed to new replies.