Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Have you ever done nothing for the day
  • Albanach
    Free Member

Having done my back in on the Thursday before Christmas the last 3 weeks have been very lazy with numerous days doing nothing. Today will be a sportathon on the couch with golf, cricket, rugby and some NFL – it’s pouring rain outside which helps take away some of the guilt but I’m getting very fed up with doing nothing!

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

Very occasionally, but always feel really guilty when I do, like I’m wasting my life away. Seem to feel this more as I get older. Stupid really…

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Winter is a few months of nothingness for me. I do very little other than a bit of weight training and running so that come spring I’m fit enough to make the most of it. I do feel guilty about it though.

bearnecessities

Currently watching back to back Battlestar Galactica, fire on, eating lots of food & drinking copious amounts of tea.

I’ll have a swim later, but that’ll be it!

tang
    Free Member

3 kids = no chance. Last day like that was 15 years ago!

timber

Spent a day working with the council once, not sure what we were doing there, but don’t remember anything happening.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Always feel ive wasted my time. Days doing nowt are reserved for sick days.

Since i bought a house theres always something to do , biking to be done , work on projects to be done,

Sitting on here is as close to nothing as i get and thats usually while researching something for doing something else.

tenfoot

Currently watching back to back Battlestar Galactica

Sounds like a great day. Once we get through Breaking Bad, think I might start on BG again.

We had a do nothing day on Boxing Day, where I was completely content to sit indoors. Most weekends I drive my family mad because I refuse to stay indoors. Luckily I can often persuade one of the kids to come for a ride.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Have you ever done nothing for the day’ is closed to new replies.