Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 84 total)
  • Have we done Britain First yet?
  • bencooper
    Free Member

[video]http://youtu.be/tYDKaUiYKVk[/video]

😯

Junkyard
    Free Member

I lasted 37 seconds [ no sniggering at the back ]

chewkw
    Free Member

In other part of the world it is true.

I come from a region in the far east that things happen exactly as described but then the population is small over there. Happened to us within 2 generations. No war needed just a kind of domino effect change.

You are heading in that direction like it or not.

Oh ya, I don’t need Mr Powell to explain as we/I experience it for real.

Over there they are just waiting for the eruption of war and bloodshed machete style to happen. I hope it’s not going to happen but can never know in future.

🙄

racefaceec90

that’s longer than i lasted junkyard 😉 😳

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I’m surprised that broadcast doesn’t fall foul of the Public Order Act as I felt its references to white British and how “we” will be a minority in “our own country” (obviously Britons will never be a minority in Britain) amounted to incitement to racial hatred.

So much for the political correctness the broadcast claimed of. I somehow doubt that a Muslim organization would be allowed to make such an inflammatory broadcast from their perspective.

pondo

According to Hope Not Hate, three hours ago – “Newsflash: Britain First’s Paul Golding has been arrested leaving an interview with the BBC in central London.”

Shame. 😀

Northwind

I like “islam could be dominant religion”- yes it probably will, it’s because the arse has fallen out of christianity. Take it up with the church. (it’ll be weird when islam becomes the biggest religion, to watch all those people saying “Britain is a christian country” change over and declare us a muslim nation)

They seem conflicted on population- they understand that the native population is going to fall below replacement rate, and yet they’re against immigration. Are they going to introduce white people breeding camps?

Also, HOMICIDE BOMBERS. I love that expression, really helps disambiguate in this world of non-homicidal bombers.

scotroutes

Britain First is a…..street defence organisation

WTF is one of them???

chewkw
    Free Member

ernie_lynch – Member

… “we” will be a minority in “our own country” (obviously Britons will never be a minority in Britain) amounted to incitement to racial hatred.

Well, that depends on the birth rate.

Where I came from the immigrants (mostly illegal I kid you not) have around 5 to 6 children on average while the locals have maximum of 3. As time passed the locals become minority in many areas. I grew up in a small village near the sea with mixed population and religions but now it’s 90% illegal immigrants with one predominant religion only after two generations.

Hatred you say? It does not matter what colour of skin you have as most people will not tolerate sudden changes or perceive changes. Some express their feeling outwardly others keeping within themselves.

It’s a bit like the Borg trying to assimilate everyone innit by enforcing their rules on the masses regardless.

We Are the Borg. You Will be Assimilated. Resistance is Futile!

scotroutes

If you are born here you are British and are not an illegal immigrant 🙄

chewkw
    Free Member

scotroutes – Member

If you are born here you are British and are not an illegal immigrant

I think they are referring to the religious belief of the immigrant that is gaining grounds, generations after generations in some forms or another.

The country that will massively be impacted will be the Scandinavian countries with their small population and generous welfare system. Give it another two generations they will be the minority in their own country.

On the positive notes they do get injection of new DNA in their gene pool.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

The indigenous people of the British isles are made up of a combination of Celtic, Norse, Anglo-Saxon and Norman ancestry. [54][55][56][57][51][58][59] Modern studies using DNA analysis, popularized by the geneticist Stephen Oppenheimer and others, increasingly suggest that three quarters of Britons share a common ancestry with the hunter-gatherers who settled in Atlantic Europe during the Paleolithic era,[58][59][60] “after the melting of the ice caps but before the land broke away from the mainland and divided into islands”.[59]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_people#Ancestral_roots

British people or what he really means is racist like him. Lasted 1 min to see if there was anything factual in there. Glad to hear he has been arrested/interviewed but I reckon it’s part of their plan.

“Look Look the government is trying to oppress us” He should be made to find facts to back up his claims and when he can’t read a nice statement on how he got it all from the Daily Mail and it was made up.

chewkw
    Free Member

mikewsmith – Member

“Look Look the government is trying to oppress us” He should be made to find facts to back up his claims and when he can’t read a nice statement on how he got it all from the Daily Mail and it was made up.

It’s no good keep dismissing them really. You are just simply sweeping the problems under the carpet. They have the genuine fear of the erosion of their way of life so can you blame them? Consider yourself lucky they are still “civilised” in other part of the world you see bloodshed even with the same skin colour but with different religions.

Northwind

chewkw – Member

in other part of the world you see blood shed even with the same skin colour but with different religions.

What, you mean like protestants and catholics?

chewkw
    Free Member

Northwind – Member

chewkw – Member

in other part of the world you see blood shed even with the same skin colour but with different religions.

What, you mean like protestants and catholics?

No. In my region it all started with the Muslamic people supported by the govt to dominate the native predominantly Christians (North Borneo), then the local Muslamic people themselves become dominated by the incoming race of Muslamic people. Colour of their skins are roughly the same brown to dark brown.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

They have the genuine fear of the erosion of their way of life so can you blame them?

The thing to do is to remove the fear, how by explaining that the people who’s skin is a different colour are not here to kill them. That their fear is based on a lack of understanding and prejudice. That the information used by these racists is mostly lies, they take single examples and extrapolate, they take single events and project the end of the world.

chewkw
    Free Member

mikewsmith – Member

The thing to do is to remove the fear …

We are not doing a good job about that aren’t we?

However, one thing that perhaps the law/govt/country etc can do is this.

No one should be forced to convert to another religion against their will. e.g. if you married a Muslamic/Catholic/Jewish etc person you need not convert just to marry them vice versa. Otherwise in the long run you will have conflicts inevitably. Create a new law with strong support to avoid this conversion shite and you shall see changes in the society.

Where I was we once have muslamic friends sitting in the same restaurants eating food. We eat pork they avoid eating pork and have something else but now they aren’t even allowed to go in the same restaurant as us.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I’d say not forcing anyone into a religion is a start, especially young and vulnerable people (say under 18’s).

chewkw
    Free Member

mikewsmith – Member

I’d say not forcing anyone into a religion is a start, especially young and vulnerable people (say under 18’s).

You may not but they will whether you are vulnerable or not. It is their rules.

Aren’t we all equal? If we are equal then why does a person have to convert if the partner come from another religion? Nobody dares to question this in fear of massive uprising from a particular section of the society.

grum
    Free Member

I like the way almost all of the quotes are sourced from the Daily Mail. Just goes to show what a fascist hate-rag that newspaper really is.

It’s no good keep dismissing them really. You are just simply sweeping the problems under the carpet.

Unfortunately I think he may have a point here.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

as I said Grum the prick should be given some airtime and the chance to prove each of his “Facts” to some experts. It’s just hard to find somebody who wont patronise him. Then when his claims are baseless it should be all over but all that will then happen is a classic – you would say that, your making it all up etc.

squirrelking
    Free Member

No one should be forced to convert to another religion against their will. e.g. if you married a Muslamic/Catholic/Jewish etc person you need not convert just to marry them vice versa.

This has never been the case in the UK, certainly not since civil weddings were allowed.

And “muslamic”? Seriously?

konabunny
    Free Member

If you are born here you are British and are not an illegal immigrant

I don’t think having been born in the UK or not is determinative of whether they are British or not (although it’s probably a pretty good clue).

As far as identity goes, it’s up to the individual whether they identify as British or not. Cliff Richard was born in India but I doubt he considers himself Indian. Eddie Izzard was born in Aden but I doubt he considers himself Yemeni. (TBF I haven’t asked either of them). And it’s not for other people to decide that they are or are not Yemeni or Indian, it’s up to them.

Legally, not everyone who is born in the UK is a UK citizen.

But I doubt either of those things are distinctions that the UK Street Maintenance League (is that right?) are interested in.

Drac

That’s a very disturbing video, I lasted only about 30 seconds too. Select cuttings used from a vial newspaper to try and use as facts.

Pigface
    Free Member

Watched it all the through, best know your enemy.

As said above what is “street defence”

So many lies told so often then people start to believe them

Tom83

I think it’s a new kind of street dance.

Seriously though its like the daily mail audio version. Gave up after about 30secs.

convert

And “muslamic”? Seriously?

If you google “muslamic” this is the top link:-

EDL Vid

Kind of says all you need to know about the debating skills (or simple ability to write a coherent sentence) of those that use the phrase 😉

kcal

I watched it all the way through “just to see”. Felt dirty. Quotes that weren’t from the DM were from the DT and Russia Today .. Saddened more than angry.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

probably one of the best replies to the “Coming over here taking all our jobs” lot.
    Australian context but still the same (warning rude words)
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wMd0tkSVu0[/video]

bencooper
    Free Member

Britain First is a…..street defence organisation

WTF is one of them???

They look a nice friendly bunch.

bencooper
    Free Member

By the way, they turned up to “protect” Nigel Farrage in Edinburgh recently. They were corralled by the police into what was described by one police officer as “our wee neo-Nazi petting zoo” 😀

miketually
    Free Member

Not so long ago, it would have been my Irish 5xgreat-granddad getting hounded by thick, racist bastards like these.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Not so long ago they’d have been run out of town.

binners

I think I can see where Britains First Defence Force are getting their inspiration

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuP1eycaA6c[/video]

PJM1974
    Free Member

Absolutely disgusting.

The target audience is clearly poorly educated working class whites who believe the rantings of the Daily Heil. I sincerely hope that whoever it is behind the propaganda is forced somehow to confront their own prejudice and ignorance.

binners

PJM1974 – I agree with you there. But all this racist crap has deeper roots, and it reflects on our whole political system.

If the main political parties (especially the uniquely hopeless labour party) hadn’t completely abandoned the white working classes, then this kind of thing wouldn’t have happened. If a large constituency of people looks at parliament and sees that they are all completely unrepresented, and that their legitimate concerns are not even being listened too, never mind addressed, then people start looking for alternatives.

When the BNP got a large chunk of the vote in certain depressed northern former mill towns, they didn’t go out there saying ‘lets send them all back!!!!’. They’re shrewder than that. They went out there and said: ‘you’re white, you’re working class. Nobody in Westminster, in any of the main parties, gives a solitary toss about you, or your opinions. We do though. We’ll address the issues that concern you’

And thats when ordinary people start to be swayed by nasty, racist crap like this. Look at the rise of UKIP FFS!. For once I actually agree with Dave – a collection of fruitcakes and closet racists.

But this isn’t a reflection on the racists. They’ve always been there. This is a reflection on the total lack of political representation in large swathes of the country. And that breeds resentment and anger. And unfortunately this is the end result

richmtb

What a bunch of **** idiots.

Driving round in a camo Defender and calling themselves a street defence force like they are playing at soldiers.

By the looks of that picture half of them would drop dead if they had to actually run anywhere.

Fascists using a war against fascism as an example of why we should be fascist!

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

probably one of the best replies to the “Coming over here taking all our jobs” lot.
    Australian context but still the same (warning rude words)

That’s fudging brilliant.

D0NK

Britain First are the scrotes who keep using the Lee Rigby tragedy to further their ****ed up agenda, something his family are not happy about.
    Right bunch of knobbers.

Coyote
    Free Member

Very well put binners. In their blind rush to be “inclusive” Labour in particular has excluded a good chunk of the electorate leaving the way open for people with a very sinister agenda to present themselves as the good guys. True that the Daily Hate and the Hate on Sunday don’t help either.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Have we done Britain First yet?’ is closed to new replies.