Viewing 40 posts - 681 through 720 (of 1,557 total)
  • GTA V
  • anonymouse
    Free Member

Next week.

jekkyl

Has anyone else discovered the 29″ upgrade to the bike? When I fitted the upgrade a golden light came down to shine upon me from on high, I was able to ride up hills faster and suddenly loads of girls in bikinis came out of nowhere and surrounded me telling me how sexy I was.

thegreatpotato
    Free Member

News on GTA Online…
    http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/123946-gta-online-detailed-by-rockstar-games-ahead-of-1-october-roll-out

Possibly showing my age, but I certainly wasn’t expecting there to be any extra ‘in-game’ costs playing online (there aren’t any, I hasten to add! Seems Rockstar did the press release to counter stories that there were.)

samuri
    Free Member

8!

Samuri please tell me that was a typo

At 8 I was struggling to dock playing Elite on a BBC!

It was a joke. No way would I let anyone who wasn’t a grown up play a game where you can ride a road bike offroad (another joke)

My son is 18 and probably does everything he can do in GTA in real life.

bigrich

poor Mr. Strawberry Jam.

bigrich

He’s very precocious for an 8 year old.

what the ****? are you **** crazy? there’s a lot of **** **** **** each other **** you stupid ****. that shit is **** with my head and I’m a **** old ****.

and the language is quite atrocious.

molgrips
    Free Member

I wonder how I can play GTAV Online whilst still retaining my principles?

That’s it… vigilante.

samuri
    Free Member

I am very, very disappointed.

I’m lead to believe that online play will not be simply an online world in which many thousands of people will do as they please but some kind of team based event. Is this correct?

BOOO!

molgrips
    Free Member

No, you can do anything you want, so you can mess about on your own OR form teams. Seems fine to me.

Lifer
    Free Member

So my PostOp/Go Postal fiddle has started to reap rewards, I destroyed around 8 Go Postal vans before PostOp stock started to rise. Not sure how worthwhile it is because it did take ages to find them, until I stopped looking, and no way of telling if it’s because I destroyed the vans or something else…

samuri
    Free Member

Good

takisawa2

Took me umpteen efforts to get the sleeping gas into that A/C unit on top of the Jewellers.

Yes, I’m only at that bit.
    How the hell did people finish the whole thing in a day!!!

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Took me umpteen efforts to get the sleeping gas into that A/C unit on top of the Jewellers.

Me too, was convinced they were going in, so lobbed a whole lot one after another only to be told they had all missed and I had failed 🙁

I_Ache
    Free Member

Second throw for me. Also stole the gas on the first attempt with no trouble getting away from the fuzz. 8)

Did anybody go in dumb and loud?

Also just on the military dockland mission, what option did everybody take? I have gone for A but I’m not sure it sounds as fun.

molgrips
    Free Member

I got the knockout gas in first time – easy.

I just did hit the Lost and Damned trailer park. First time, woke up the bikers and got shot. Second time, realised I had a silenced sniper rifle, took out a few, still got spotted though and just gunned them down. By the time I blew the place up no-one was there.

Got all three main chars in play now.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Yea That happened to me too. I woke them up and got killed the first time. I woke them up and killed them all the second time then blew it up.

Markie
    Free Member

The original scooter brothers, for those who don’t know it. Ace that they’ve included it!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxKj_CmtHRI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

jekkyl

riding up the mountain on a bike, he even manages to trash a couple of red socks, his downhill wasn’t so good.
    [video]http://youtu.be/Hfvsxd3X36k[/video]

I_Ache
    Free Member

I love the way they designers have actually made that climb good to ride down by putting in jumps and drops as part of the trail. There even seems to be a bit of a natural wall ride if yo can manage it.

wilko1999
    Free Member

Agreed. Cycling up the mountain for the first time, I was planning on riding straight back down as fast as I could and could see various drops and interesting lines. On the way down, the trail naturally guides you over the jumps and drops, damn fine work from the game designers!

njee20
    Free Member

I just did hit the Lost and Damned trailer park. First time, woke up the bikers and got shot. Second time, realised I had a silenced sniper rifle, took out a few, still got spotted though and just gunned them down. By the time I blew the place up no-one was there.

I just did it all stealthy, no problem at all, didn’t disturb them. Big fan of the explosions.

Was ok getting the gas in the A/C unit – took about 4 throws, but nicking the van in the first place was a bloody nightmare! I suspect breaking down the doors was easier than nicking the whole van though.

Is there a good way to make cars explode? I want to create mass havoc on the freeways, but find myself emptying several clips at a car before it explodes, any tips?

molgrips
    Free Member

I wonder if there’s a way of holding a Mt Chilia hill climb time trial?

Lifer
    Free Member

njee20 – Member
    Is there a good way to make cars explode? I want to create mass havoc on the freeways, but find myself emptying several clips at a car before it explodes, any tips?

In previous GTAs shooting the filler cap would usually be 1 shot explosion but haven’t tried it on 5, attaching sticky bombs to cars stuck in a line of traffic is much more fun.

njee20
    Free Member

There isn’t a filler cap on most, that was my first thought!

Sticky bomb sounds great, must try that!

McHamish
    Free Member

One thing I’m a bit disappointed about is the police are psychic.

I noticed a load of police wondering about looking at something and I sneaked up and left sticky bombs on their cars.

Then sneaked off and waited for them to go back to their cars and KABOOM.

It was in the middle of nowhere and no one witnessed it…but police from miles around appeared and chased me everywhere.

emsz
    Free Member

done.

Wasn’t sorry about Trevor either.

*waits for online*

core

I got it the other day, only done the first mission, just been pratting about….

Managed to get hold of a mountain bike, put it in the back of a pick up & drive it up the big mountain, then downhill the hell out of it & die, presumably due to the 26″ wheels & no dropper post…….

Has anyone managed to get into the air force base (fort zacuda?) & nick a tank yet?

wilko1999
    Free Member

Not a tank, a fighter jet. They blew me out of the sky on my first 3 attempts, managed to avoid the missiles on my 4th attempt but then blew it up landing it coz I forgot to put the undercarriage down 😳

Houns

If you just head out to sea/over sea in a straight line in a boat or plane and keep going, what happens?

Drac

If you just head out to sea/over sea in a straight line in a boat or plane and keep going, what happens?

You die of boredom.

fakesounding
    Free Member

Your vehicle sinks and something comes along and says hello to you if you swim underwater.
    You even get an achievement for it!

I_Ache
    Free Member

Just stole the mini sub for the boat sinking mission. Is it just me or are the police all over you for no reason on your way there?

Jamie
    Free Member

Spoilsports 🙁

Drac

$70k made on my shares for the tip I gave. 😀

endurogangster
    Free Member

Any more share tips, finally made a million but would like to make it 2!

Drac

I’ll take a look in a bit too busy hunting out hillbillies.

Lifer
    Free Member

Just nicked the Cargobob, too easy. Hooned it into the base on a dirt bike, rode straight to it, flew off and kept low around the coast.

Going back for a jet, and maybe a tank.

Drac

Suburban might be worth a gamble

Having said that I just doubled on Fruit after doing a mission so with tempted to chuck some back into Hawk and Little.

pondo

Done the Cargobob, but I just get heavily headshot trying to rob a jet. Even managed to get one off the ground but got mashed down a few minutes after. 🙁

anonymouse
    Free Member

Found the crop duster this evening. Strangely relaxing to fly gently round the state.

Viewing 40 posts - 681 through 720 (of 1,557 total)

The topic ‘GTA V’ is closed to new replies.