Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 97 total)
  • Good old fashioned forum etiquette!
  • TandemJeremy
    Free Member

You snooz you lose.

Northwind – nice use of Fud.

godzilla
    Free Member

A bit of an over reaction. Quality thread tho..

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

You could have said that in the first post

aracer
    Free Member

I reckon you need to post your e-mail (no editing) so we can see exactly what you offered.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I was going to offer £17 but Dr mungus said something first so i guess his lower bid is binding on the seller then,drat [shrugs]

Great, I’m happy to sell them for that.

So Paulo, you send the £20 to marky, marky sends the pedals to Junkyard, Junkyard sends me £16 and Paulo sends me £1. That should sort it. Everyone agreed?

j_me
    Free Member

Total “Moon Unit”

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Thanks scaredypants, I offered, full price by email, got a reply, replied and told sold. So, a simple case of what happened there then?

You are so hard of thinking it hurts.

Zappa
    Free Member

Total “Moon Unit” 😆 😆 😆

scaredypants

Thanks scaredypants, I offered, full price by email, got a reply,

what did that reply say ?

replied

what did you say here ?

Junkyard
    Free Member

I offered, full price by email, got a reply, replied and told sold. So, a simple case of what happened there then?

I would guess at you did not pay ?

PS you would have a lot more symapthy – and a much less amusing thread – if you had said this in the first place

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Read the link

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

****, double post.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I offered, full price by email, got a reply, replied and told sold.

TBH, I’m not convinced that you managed to send your emails successfully, or that you said in your emails what you meant to say.

I mean, this thread doesn’t exactly inspire confidence in your communication skills, does it ?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Shit, triple post.

Zappa
    Free Member

PS you would have a lot more symapthy – and a much less amusing thread – if you had said this in the first place

Hi Junkyard, Good point. Yes, I should have thought before my rant.

I would guess at you did not pay? Was about to pay but was told sold.

Zappa
    Free Member

I mean, this thread doesn’t exactly inspire confidence in your communication skills, does it ?

Hi ernie, Thank you. Yes, I try but I’m not the most articulate of people so perhaps I should have kept my mouth shut in the first place. I think I’d be best to give it a miss now.

loddrik
    Free Member

You’re all **** ****. I just wasted the last minute of my life reading the most shite thread I’ve had the misfortune to come across.

Zappa, get a grip FFS!!

iDave
    Free Member

Do you normally call people **** on a public forum when you don’t get the cheap tat that you think you should have by some divine ‘right of dibs’?

Were you really that upset about a pair of pedals 🙄

Zappa
    Free Member

loddrik 😆 😆 😆 😆

iDave
    Free Member

so loddrik, are we going to lose Torres on Monday?

Zappa
    Free Member

iDave, Please read the correct/updated link.

Zappa
    Free Member

Oh, and the whole thread please iDave!

iDave
    Free Member

I read the link where you dished out some personal abuse over something trivial. I read the other link too. Which one is the old forum etiquette you like best?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Zappa are you retarded?

Seeing as how Zappa appears to have a reasonable grasp of language and ting, I’d say not, really.

scaredypants

Thanks scaredypants, I offered, full price by email, got a reply,

what did that reply say ?

replied

what did you say here ?

c’mon zappa – I need to go to bed 🙁

Zappa
    Free Member

Goodnight guys. I hope you enjoyed the wind up as much as markyboy and I did!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

so loddrik, are we going to lose Torres on Monday?

You know what, if Liverpool can get £45-50m for him, then maybe they should sell, as that would provide funds for a couple of proper decent players who might actually want to play for the club. If Torres isn’t happy, then either the club need to help him regain his confidence and want to stay, or let him go. I mean, Man U got stupid money for the most overrated player in history, and ain’t doing too badly without him, are they? Might be worth hanging onto Torres for the rest of the season, let him score a few goals, help Liverpool climb up the table a bit, though.

Dunno if they should be forced into paying silly money for Charlie Adam though. Decent player, but is he worth much more than what’s been offered so far?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I just wasted the last minute of my life reading the most shite thread I’ve had the misfortune to come across.

The last minute of your life ? Well obviously you won’t be reading this post then 🙁

But personally I’ve enjoyed this thread immensely ….. thread of the day imo.

loddrik
    Free Member

Torres wants to get a grip n all. I can’t see dalglish backing down on this one. I reckon they’ll get him to postpone a move until the summer, that’s when the release clause kicks in and it’d give us time to get a replacement in. It’ll also give Barca time to get their act together….

Tbh I couldn’t care less if he goes, but it shouldn’t be to an English club. He’s going to get a shock playing at Stamford bridge after anfield though if he cares about atmosphere every week not to mention travelling support.

As long as we keep Reina that’ll do me. He’s a legend already!!

When all is said and done, Torres is just another player. He’s no dalglish, and I’d rather have had an in his prime Fowler or Rush than a Torres.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

marky was in on this as well?

Zappa, get a grip FFS!!

He tried, but they were gone as well.

loddrik
    Free Member

I’d say Charlie Adam is worth a punt up to £8m. It’ll make me feel all nostalgic to have a Scotsman pulling the strings in midfield.

Plus if he can pass half as well as the fat danishman, and what a player he was, it can be no bad thing as we never recovered from the loss of alonso.

scaredypants

CharlieMungus – Member
    marky was in on this as well?

Ah , what fools zappa’s made of us all, hey ? 🙄

Zappa, get a grip FFS!!
    He tried, but they were gone as well.

😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well said. Totally agree with you actually. Torres is a fantastic player, undoubtedly, but he he would do well to learn about passion and commitment from Dirk Kuyt. A player who may not be on the same level in terms of skill and ability, but who gives more than almost any other player in the Premier League.

I don’t think he’ll go on Monday, but if he stays, I hope at least that he has a good end to the season, so that his value remains high. If he does go, the more we can get for him, the better, in my book. Hope he does stay though, and can help Liverpool back to a position where they can challenge for silverware once again.

Zappa
    Free Member

Anyway, if any of you guys have a pair of 5050 pedals for sale……….. 🙂

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Adam is a good player, granted. Would be a welcome addition at Anfield. I din’t like Bacon Face’s snidey comments about his value the other night though; ‘For his set pieces alone he’s got to be worth at least £10m’. Shut up Fergie. It’s got nowt to do with you. He’s just trying to inflate the price, so’s Liverpool will baulk at signing Adam. Typical.

iDave
    Free Member

Duh, I was totally fooled into thinking zappa was a cretin, when in fact… oh

GW
    Free Member

50/50s are shite only an idiot would ask for them before the Eastons

aracer
    Free Member

Please read the correct/updated link.

Maybe you could post that a few more times, just to make sure.

MrsToast
    Free Member

Here’s a picture of an angry squirrel punching some snow.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

GOO ON SON, GIVE IT SOME! AVE IT!!!!

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 97 total)

The topic ‘Good old fashioned forum etiquette!’ is closed to new replies.