Home Forums Chat Forum Gigs.

Viewing 9 posts - 1,841 through 1,849 (of 1,849 total)
  • Gigs.
  • kennyp
    Free Member

Off to see Half Man Half Biscuit tonight. I’ve seen them loads of times before but every gig is different. And brilliant.

tuboflard

Longshot but got two tickets to see Jordan Rakei at the Royal Albert Hall tonight but can’t go as got a sick dog which can’t be left alone. Got PDF tickets so if anyone would like them, make me an offer and I’ll email them over.

simondbarnes

I’m breaking my no gigs on a Monday rule and going to see Rory A Green support Kessoncoda tonight at YES in Manchester.

Busy week as I’ve also got Big Canvas on Thursday, Alor on Friday, Aeryn, Charlie Ormrod, Yopo & LASH on Saturday and Healy Badger on Sunday! Oh and the usual Button Warehouse Live Lounge on Tuesday :-)

thelawman

Australian Pink Floyd at Birmingham Symphony Hall last night – they are excellent at what they do, and had me in tears of nostalgia several times. The stage presence is a bit ‘flat’ – there’s not much interaction with the audience or even introducing the band members – but the music for a couple of thousand mostly ‘past-middle-age’ men was superb. They’re on at Symphony Hall again tonight, and then continue the tour elsewhere, and apparently back in the country in 2025.

Pic 1Pic 3Pic 5
    Sorry about the quality of the pics, we had seats right up in the Upper Circle, hence rather a long way from the stage.

dirkpitt74

Took my 14yo daughter and her mate to their first gig to see Alice Cooper last night at the NIA in Birmingham.

Pretty cool to see your kids rocking out and singing along to the same music I listened to (and still do!) at their age.

It’s my 5th or 6th time seeing him since the early 90’s, the dude still rocks at 76!!!

Support from Primal Scream was pretty decent too.

johndoh
    Free Member

Australian Pink Floyd… then continue the tour elsewhere, and apparently back in the country in 2025

I’m going to see them in November. They tend to tour every year and me and my brothers always go. We used to go with our mum and dad when they were around – dad was a huge fan and chose ‘Shine On You Crazy Diamond’ to be played at his funeral. We always raise a glass to him when they start playing it.

Also got tickets for Electric Six and Fontaines DC in November and early December.

woody2000

Adult DVD, Turnspit and Fake Dennis at the brudenell last weekend. 3 hours of music for £7, ridiculous. If you like a bit of synth/electro rock, check them out.  I think Adult DVD are going to be big (well, big in a low key way!) B⁠-⁠)

Northwind

Just managed to pick up a ticket for the 2nd night of biffy clyro’s run in London, already had one for the first- they’re playing the first 3 albums in full, one each night, and I <love> Blackened Sky and Vertigo of Bliss, was there first time round and also got to see them doing this same “one album a night” thing the first time they did it, at king tuts. So excited for these two…

Inconvenient that it’s in London and I live near Edinburgh recently but the Barras shows sold out instantly, on account of biffy fans are all terrifying obsessed cultists. But hey, it’ll make a nice trip.

simondbarnes

John Street Revival tonight, Gritstone tomorrow and Legs on Wheels on Saturday :-)

Viewing 9 posts - 1,841 through 1,849 (of 1,849 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.