Home Forums News Fresh Goods Friday 627: In It To Win It Init Edition

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Fresh Goods Friday 627: In It To Win It Init Edition
  • Ben_Haworth

This is the Zinntro… the intro inspired by the author of Zinn & The Art Of Mountain Bike Maintenance (the N-tastic Lennard Zinn).

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

https://singletrackworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/fresh-goods-friday-627/

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

I mentioned it in the black Friday thread but it seems sensible to do it here too what with the seatpost being up there…

One up have 20% off currently https://uk.oneupcomponents.com/
    Code: WorkLessRideMore

metalheart
    Free Member

Yup, thanks dangeourbrain, ordered one this am (£202 inc remote AND clamp…).

mashr

Nothing says “we really thought this through” like an extra piece of plastic to stop the cables and stem attacking each other

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Nothing says “we really thought this through” like an extra piece of plastic to stop the cables and stem attacking each other

If I were to guess, I’d say that was a packing filler to stop the cables getting crimped in the box during transit.
    I might be wrong of course but nothing says “remove me” ” like an extra piece of plastic to stop the cables and stem attacking each other that’s in a non matching very cheap colour.

If have had that off before the wheels went on. That said some people leave the film on their phone screens for ever too.

voodoo-rich

That integrated stem thing on the Focus… if you wanted a regular stem in its place, is there a way for the cables etc. to get to where they need to be? Other than stick-on cable/ hose guides?

adrian_h

Always loved the exposure lights but they have always been out of my price range! they ooze quality! No better time for a good light with the days so short!

Ben_Haworth

@voodoo-rich you can get a different headset upper cap (with hole in for cabling). We’ve got one on the way to us so we can try different stems on the bike. So yes you can ditch the thru-stem routing but no you can’t ditch thru-headtube routing.

Del

Always loved the exposure lights but they have always been out of my price range!

if you ride a lot at night, twice a week in my case, man maths makes them very reasonable. i’ve had a 6 pack and a diabolo for about 6 years i think? still going strong. 2 quid a week. you’re welcome. ;)

sheldon13

at least the boardman has built in frame protection from rock strikes, even though its the brake cables?

yetitony
    Free Member

Had a Exposure MaxxD for well over 10 years now, they replaced the battery for £20 so well worth the investment. Fantastic performance and service.

ratherbeintobago

Has anyone tried Hope’s clipless pedals?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.