Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Fresh Goods Friday 604: The Great Power & Responsibility Edition
  • stwhannah

We trust you’ve had a most splendid week. If you haven’t, we’re sorry about that. There’s always next week. This too shall pass. Anyway. Here’s this w …

By stwhannah

Get the full story on our front page at:

Fresh Goods Friday 604: The Great Power & Responsibility Edition

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the button below.

pmurden

Ah FGF now read, my Friday is now complete. have a great weekend ST

ThruntonThrasher

I think Benji is looking more and more like Abraham Lincoln every time he appears on the site

charliedontsurf

The Who tribute is really something. I am now in the mood for a proper weekend.

duncancallum

Whoop! Check me out

Liking the look of that saddle

athy62
    Free Member

130 quid for a pair of shorts? You’re having a Steffi, aren’t you?

vmgscot

@ThruntonThrasher – I was thinking more “Steptoe and Son”

matt_outandabout

I think Benji is looking more and more like Abraham Lincoln every time he appears on the site

“There are no bad pictures; that’s just how your face looks sometimes.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln

Northwind

That alarm looks properly shit tbf. At least it’s cheap. But if you want to add a cheap alarm to a shed or garage, try one of the wireless ones with a remote sender- so you can have a stealthy alarm in the shed that doesn’t alert the thief and isn’t instantly smashed or silenced or just ignored because nobody pays any attention to these things, and a sounder in the house so you know about the alarm and the thief doesn’t, rather than it being the other way round.

thepurist

Have MTB clothing manufacturers forgotten that some of us get a bit warm when we’re pedalling so appreciate little things like a quarter zip (or more) that can be undone to let the heat out, then done up again when we cool down. Maybe it’s cos the cool kidz don’t pedal uphill these days… Mumble grumble…

ta11pau1

Ah FGF now read, my Friday is now complete. have a great weekend ST

FGF, the physical magazine, and a warm sunny weekend ahead. Where’s the catch? 🤨

sonic_groove
    Free Member

RIP Julie C

B

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.