Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Found my teenage son’s stash. What to do now?
  • mattbee

My mum found my stash of Thai stick when I was about 16.

Sat me down & gave me the ‘drugs are not to be trifled with’ speech then made me roll a spliff & share it with her.

She then proceeded to take the piss out of it mercilessly, “sleeping bag”, etc… and showed me how to roll a decent 3 skin.

I don’t think the incident changed the way I viewed drugs and I did smoke on & off until my late 20s/early 30s but it definitely helped that I knew I didn’t have to be secretive about it. She wouldn’t let me smoke at home but I felt happy to talk to her about the fact I was going to the park for a cheeky spliff, that sort of thing so I guess in my case it helped for her to know what I was doing rather than wondering what was going on behind her back.

That being said, in those days it was grass or resin not skunk; some of the stuff about nowadays is more powerful to the nth degree that we had in the 90s. Maybe having a smoke with him will help you understand how strong it actually is. He’ll be more likely to open up with you about how much he smokes and you can approach the idea of moderation etc with him from a better position.

Oh, mini flapjack squares, toast with jam, gallons of tea & The Orb….

Gunz
    Free Member

The Orb

Pizza

The Doors, ‘American Prayer’

Cheesecake

KLF, ‘Chill Out’

Small glass of red

Bed

scaled
    Free Member

Dry herb vape and hope that he doesn’t get hooked on the cigs? 😀

I’d be tempted to go fo rthe full bonding experience, get him up at the crack of dawn while there’s still mist on the ground and go hunting out those little liberty caps 😉

ajf
    Free Member

Is this a stealth ad?

I had the chat with my mother about various shenanigans I was up to in the mid 90s.

We were always a lot more open after that. She didn’t like it but knew it was going to happen and would rather that she knew and I was responsible as opposed to hiding and hurting. Later found out drugs was not a unfamiliar territory for my parents. (Mainly Dad) and have also took parents to proper raving clubs with all my mates in 90s heydays

So I’d say give back but have the chat, otherwise safe disposal preferably with mates, beer a good movie and snacks. Still have the chat though as you may have only found the thin edge of the wedge.

Olly
    Free Member

Get a disguise, sell it back to him. Then confiscate it again.  Repeat. Profit.

andyl
    Free Member

Just turn into naked pot smoking hippies around the house in front of him, that will definitely put him off!

singletrackmind

say you found it in the street just outside the gate and offer it to him , as a little test. he will know he has lost it . he doesn’t know you have it .

like double jeopardy, he wants his gear back so he can get nice and mellow, but he does not really want you to know he smokes skunk.

If he takes it its a admission of guilt , and he will expect the talk, If he denies all knowledge then sit him down and burn it in a saucer in front of him, when its all gone, let on where you really found it

northernsoul

Just turn into naked pot smoking hippies around the house in front of him, that will definitely put him off

https://youtu.be/3TIuFm8Y8OQ

jacksonwwirl
    Free Member

Unless it’s a teeny tiny bag he may be spinning you a line about how much he spent ,30 yoyos will get you feckall skunk. As suggested before smoke it with him.

finbar
    Free Member

30 euros would be plenty for an eighth…

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Found my teenage son’s stash. What to do now?’ is closed to new replies.