Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Falke Merino Wool Tech Tights and Vest review
  • stwhannah

Whether you’re just not putting the heating on, or you’re out being active, these Falke Merino base layers will keep you cosy.

By stwhannah

Get the full story on our front page at:

Falke Merino Wool Tech Tights and Vest review

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

robertajobb

I keep reading this as FAKE merino.
    😖

stwhannah

All those goats, hanging out at car boot sales, passing themselves off as real merino…

I have been misreading words all day – including Fake merino. Jet lag!

Rubber_Buccaneer

Model looking a little coy, trousers still seductively around ankles in case a speedy pull ‘em up and leg it is required 😀

sandboy

Mrs Sandboy has been raving on about Falke merino tights for many years.

politecameraaction
    Free Member

Falke stuff is really good

matt_outandabout

Mmmmm, merino, mmmmm.

I find that crawling into a sleeping bag up a hill in an evening is vastly improved by wearing (too)light grey, near see through merino leggings and thick warm green top. Your style may vary.

matt_outandabout

And the only thing more that I want, but couldn’t bring myself to pay the £300 cost, is a Patagucci thermal onesie with hood:

ElShalimo

It’s a strong look but I’m sure you could carry it off

I’ve got some Falke synthetic 3/4 long johns for skiing, they’re excellent. I’m not that convinced their walking socks are that good though. Which is weird as they are a hosiery company

willard

Not sure I have tried Falke. I have a mix of Icebreaker, Ullvang and Woolpower. Some of my Icebreaker is getting really old an tatty now, so maybe a good time to look at alternatives.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.