• This topic has 86 replies, 64 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by ads678.
Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Eurotunnel today … nightmare
  • wheeliedirty
    Free Member

Crossed midday Tue. The roads flowed smoothly on the way down, infact the M2 was really quiet. The tunnel terminal was very busy so no chance of an earlier train, slight delay of around 30 minutes but honestly no problem.

fossy

My son came through last night (from France), was early and got an earlier train. Should have been on the ferry on Monday, but a broken car and a complete faff from The AA (car taken for repair, he was left stranded on roadside for 7 hours).

stealthcat

On the Eurotunnel website, they seemed to be asking for negative pcr tests – is that still a requirement, or have they just not updated the website? Gov.uk says nothing is needed now (as of 1 August)

timmys

Can we change the thread title? As someone travelling in a couple of weeks it keeps giving me heart palpitations every time I open the forum!

masterdabber
    Free Member

On the Eurotunnel website, they seemed to be asking for negative pcr tests – is that still a requirement, or have they just not updated the website? <span class=”skimlinks-unlinked”>Gov.uk</span> says nothing is needed now (as of 1 August)

We never had to do that. Is that if you’re not fully vaccinated?

csb

French rules from 1st Aug are clear, no checks whatsoever on vacc status or test results.

ads678

Doddle getting through the tunnel tonight. 👌

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.