Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 144 total)
  • things that have no place in 2022
  • mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Narcissistic hatemongers of all shapes and sizes. Farage. Fox. Etc.

Daffy

Liars.

cheese@4p

29th Feb

fatoldgit

PETA shoving leaflets through my door. If they didn’t murder, sorry Euthanise 80% of the animals taken to their shelters I might listen.

Would that be the same lot who once ( not too long ago ) ran a campaign that likened pet ownership to slavery 😡

jambourgie
    Free Member

PETA shoving leaflets through my door. If they didn’t murder, sorry Euthanise 80% of the animals taken to their shelters I might listen.

Joe Exotic is in the house!

God damn that Carol Baskin!

kerley
    Free Member

Is it Ok to just eat it because you like it? And you don’t care about suffering or the environment?

As long as you are honest about it then yep. I think that is why it was stated as not okay to pretend you eat if for other reasons.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Whats so special about 2022 ?

dropoff

Alcohol.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

You want to eat meat, fill your boots, but for the love of your messiah of choice just shut the **** up about it.

See also, You don’t want to eat meat, fill your boots, but for the love of your messiah of choice just shut the **** up about it.

Northwind

Highrollers

reluctantjumper

Humanity as a whole. It seems we can’t have nice things without bad things happening too.

oldmanmtb2
    Free Member

Labels… putting labels on human beings…

blokeuptheroad

This post promised some light hearted frivolity, but I see that didn’t last long!  I propose:

Cushions.  Particularly the 20 or so I have to remove to get into bed, or sit on the sofa.

Stickers on apples, if I spot them and remember to remove them they are a PITA to get rid of, but more often than not I forget and end up eating them.  They convey no useful info, what the **** are they for?

Hard plastic blister packed products that need an angle grinder to open.

tthew

things that have no place in 2022

**** moaning.

seadog101

Allowing people to send Emails for free.

If the internet/web people charge a tiny amount, say 0.001p those who send normal numbers of emails, a few a a day would hardly notice. Even companies send 10,000’s a day for reasonable marketing proposes could handle the cost.

But spammers… sending millioooons a day (on the hope of a phish) would be quickly priced out of the market.

fazzini

This also made me chuckle

matt_outandabout

2021 calendar

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Monetary snobbery leveraged to upsell a lifestyle
    Fake enthusiasm and stealth salespeople.

Pieface

Web forums that crash

daviek

29th Feb

🙂

I’ll go with rice cakes and more of a general all the time one cheese and onion crisps in blue bags and salt and vinegar crisps in green bags,even after all these years it still annoys the hell out of me.

northernsoul

2. Local news websites

Many are published by one group (Reach plc). It’s equally irritating to read “local” items that are recycled from other areas.

qwerty
    Free Member

The third world.

Poverty.

Hunger.

No access to healthcare, sanitation and a roof over your head.

The money spent on space projects and the like when the above exist.

99% of the world’s wealth belonging to 1% of the population.

Bruce

Capitalism
    Poverty
    Hatred
    Waste
    Grand Designs and other aspirational tv

tjagain

Did you know an old school tin opener ( the ones with the butterfly handle you turn) opens them neatly and easily

Mister-P
    Free Member

Capital letters at the start of sentences by the look of it.

Mister-P
    Free Member

Meatloaf.

welshfarmer

Copper cable telecommunications systems! When I was in North Africa if there was habitation, there was a mobile signal. So why do I have to go 6 miles to get a signal and have to rely on a copper cable for all my (UK in the 21st century) needs? At best 2 mbs, dropping to 0.3 whenever it rains.

(and before anyone says there are satellite solutions, I know that, but to get a highspeed unlimited connection is ££££££££££££)

Northwind

Any sort of food packaging which is half air.

Ah a personal, really really specific pet hate, but- promotions in shops that make smaller packets/bottles cheaper than the bigger ones. Like, 2 litres of pepsi for £2, 1.25 litres for £1. **** off. Bigger packs should always be cheaper, it’s so much more efficient for manufacturer and seller and cuts waste and nobody actually gains by doing this sort of discounting, it’s a total loss-loss-loss.

Houns

Capital letters at the start of sentences by the look of it

There was and there wasn’t, my title has been modded even though I didn’t write a naughty word (I just used ‘*’ 4 times with an e on the end) so depending on the word you thought of it could’ve started with a capital letter

jca

Labels… putting labels on human beings…

Indeed…they keep falling off.

Can anyone recommend a label which will actually stick to your averagee example of homo sapiens

boriselbrus
    Free Member

Homophobia
    Transphobia
    People who think there are only two genders BECAUSE CHROMOSOMES AND I’M A SCIENTIST
    People who think I should only wear one type of leg covering just because I have a penis.

And yes, of course racism and sexism.

Cougar

Millitant Vegans.

PETA shoving leaflets through my door.

To be fair, the vegans hate PETA probably more than the carnivores do.

See also, You don’t want to eat meat, fill your boots, but for the love of your messiah of choice just shut the **** up about it.

Fair, though this isn’t an even split.

Cougar

People who think I should only wear one type of leg covering just because I have a penis.

The Scots are on the phone, they’d like a word. 😁

Caher

Can anyone recommend a label which will actually stick to your averagee example of homo sapiens

Don’t stick them on, nail them on. Whatever happened to good old determinism.

grahamt1980

Boris Johnson, Pritti Patel, Pob Gove, and Dominic **** arsehole Raab for a start

p7eaven
    Free Member

Any thing or behaviour that overwhelmingly continues to contribute to:

-Climate change
    -Misinformation
    -Conspiracy culture
    -Holocene extinction event
    -Racism
    -Cruelty and unnecessary suffering

That will do for now.

tomhoward

Light hearted, silly threads.

Eating kitkats without breaking each individual finger off the rest.

squirrelking
    Free Member

The Game.

Yes. I did.

funkmasterp

Liars

That’s everyone then. Everybody fibs to some degree and if you claim you don’t, well, your pants are on fire!

I’d like to nominate the perpetually offended and being very serious about everything. Cancel culture too. If you don’t agree with somebody then have a debate about it. Completely unreasonable to demand somebody be silenced.

The different types of screwdrivers, curtain attaching things and chargers. Lack of hoverboards.

On a bike related theme, new standards and stupid names. Yes I’m looking at you down country.

Also working for a living. Pull your **** finger out science and get on with replacing us all with robots so we can do more fun stuff.

kayak23

Filming in portrait.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 144 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.