• This topic has 23,120 replies, 784 voices, and was last updated 16 hours ago by nickc.
Viewing 40 posts - 15,481 through 15,520 (of 23,121 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • dirkpitt74

The guy truly is “special”……

cokie

That is genius!
    It reminds me of an awful Trump-esk manager I once had who would say ‘pacifically’ rather than ‘specifically’. He would use that daily. There were a few other words, but can’t remember them.

maccruiskeen

There were a few other words, but can’t remember them.

Thats because Trump has all the words now.

so now there’s not enough for the rest of us to, you know, err…. thingy.

CountZero

Thats because Trump has all the words now.

so now there’s not enough for the rest of us to, you know, err…. thingy.

Because dTrump’s team won’t trust him with anything sharper than a fat wax crayon, he’s got a huge secret army of trained chimps sitting in front of word processors bashing out his speeches, which is why only bits make any kind of random sense.
    Of course, even if all the scripts made perfect, rational sense, The Donald is the one reading them…

raybanwomble
    Free Member

mikewsmith
    Free Member

So the nearly all the report is out 🙂

At best a narcissistic idiot with appalling judgement of character hired people who were so desperate to impress they were willing to break a decent number of laws with no prompting encouragement who certainly didn’t tell him what was going on.

Time for the full version to come out

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

you know, err…. thingy

errr? Isn’t that the noise windmills make? Are you trying to give us all cancer?

grtdkad

Time for the full version to come out

Tick tick 💣
    Subpoena now issued for the full, unredacted version…
    ‘large swathes of redactions, which Mr Nadler says “appear to be significant” in revealing how Special Counsel Mueller and his team came to their conclusions’

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47991337

Northwind

Mueller literally wrote “Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”, and the White House responds “the report completely exonerates him”. And Trump himself repeats the “exoneration” lie while at the same time claiming the report is “totally untrue” It’s beyond ridiculous.

martinhutch

Ah, the Art of the Deal…

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/05/07/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html

More than a billion in declared losses over a 10 year period. Now running a major economy near you.

GrahamS

I predict the spin will be:
    1) this is fake news
    2) if it is true then it is just done for tax avoidance reasons

GrahamS

It is instructional to read responses to this on Reddit (where there are many ardent Trump supporters):

Decade in the Red: Trump Tax Figures Show Over $1 Billion in Business Losses from news

Lots of wittering about “libtards”, the “booming” economy, fake news, deep state, etc

1.17 billion in 10 years? That’s nothing. Planned parenthood makes 1.3 billion a year for killing babies.

🙄

GrahamS

Trump Supporter art is always amazing:

GrahamS

CountZero

Well, finally one GOP congressman has openly stated that dTrump is impeachable:

Republican Congressman Breaks Ranks, Declares Trump Committed ‘Impeachable Conduct’

oldnpastit

So, what are we going to find in his tax returns?

His accountants have been ordered to turn them over, Trump has a week to appeal, presumably to the Supreme Court (???)

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-tax-returns-news-today-judge-house-subpoena-mueller-report-financial-records-a8922901.html

And meanwhile, NY State has passed a law to allow his *state* tax records to be handed over:

CountZero

“Pray that Trump will be able to stop those who murder babies”
    But if they’re the children of illegal immigrants, it’s OK to let them die in (effectively) concentration camps, it seems.
    As Jesus said “suffer the little children”. Not sure he meant that sort of suffering.

FuzzyWuzzy

I’m guessing the tax returns will show him losing a lot of money and not actually paying taxes as a result. I doubt it will show payments to/from the Kremlin.

oldnpastit

Payments to/from the Trump charity could be interesting.

crazy-legs

Nothing about the Orange Clown’s state visit?
    Looks like half of London was completely shut down around the Palace from the aerial footage earlier, presumably to stop demonstrations outside it.

chewkw
    Free Member

I wonder what would happen if someone attempts a milkshake on the President. 🤔

kimbers

I wonder what would happen if someone attempts a milkshake on the President.

A massive tantrum from the giant orange manbaby?

My money is on Harry to do it, after all Trump bragged that he could’ve f—-d his mum & called his wife nasty

bikebouy
    Free Member

£80m to police it!

Thats half a hospital LyingBloHard and you lot of retarded right wind conservatives.

His “limo” is called “the beast” and is equipped with teargas cannons, bulletproofed like a tank and is filled with fridge full of food and drink “just in case”

Has brought over 1000 staff, presumably 400 of them to deploy fake tan on him and 200 to hold him down whilst they cut his tallons, the rest are apparently script writers with the task of churning out his racist bile.

HTHs

chewkw
    Free Member

A massive tantrum from the giant orange manbaby?

My money is on Harry to do it, after all Trump bragged that he could’ve f—-d his mum & called his wife nasty

Wouldn’t that be a break of protocol with Queen nearby? 😄

crazy-legs

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-48462241

His dinner jacket looks awful on him. Most people can carry off a tux pretty well but he’s just a shapeless lump. Urgh – poor Queen having to put up with that thing at the table. Maybe they’re serving him a Happy Meal under the guise of a state banquet.

mefty
    Free Member

His dinner jacket looks awful on him.

It is a tailcoat, but it is poorly designed, the “points” of the jacket should finish just below the waistband as should the waistcoat.

ernielynch

According to the video Donald Trump wants to meet Boris Johnson. Well if they do, and they are friends now, I wonder if Trump will give Johnson any tips on how to get away with lying?

Presumably if he does it will be along the lines of “make your lies so absurd, so ridiculous, so completely unbelievable, that no one can possibly accuse of trying to deceive anyone”.

Either that or “come back to your birthplace Boris, being a narcissistic pathological liar is no obstacle for an aspiring politician in the USA”

mefty
    Free Member

Hairstyling advice would be my guess.

ernielynch

should finish just below the waistband as should the waistcoat.

FFS I’ve just seen it mefty, I never realised that he was such a fat bastard.

He should sack his tailor, or sack someone.

And someone should let that poor little old lady go home – she looks like she’s ready for her bed, bless her.

mefty
    Free Member

He is fat, but he is quite old, an amazing statistic is that Bill Clinton, George W and Trump were all born in the same year, Trump is the oldest.

EDIT: The tailor should have used a design like the chap behind, US Ambassador, which does not accentuate the problem. Sleeves are too long too.

ernielynch

What’s age got to do it, that little old lady looks pretty old too, she doesn’t look like a plumper to me.

Interesting true fact about the US presidential birth year. Buggered up by Obama though, not only was he born in the wrong country but also, it turns out, in the wrong year.

Sleeves are too long too.

To be fair he probably asked for that. I would want to try to hide my embarrassingly tiny hands too if I was him.

mefty
    Free Member

she doesn’t look like a plumper to me.

The merit of not eating dessert, Americans love dessert.

DezB
    Free Member

That Big Ben video is wonderful.
    All over the local news yesterday – I particularly enjoyed –
    making D Day veterans say “I hope people don’t come and disrupt our commemorations”
    A cop saying “If you want to protest, contact us and we can arrange it”

Pook

Wouldn’t that be a break of protocol with Queen nearby? 😄

Yep, Roger Taylor is lactose intolerant.

franksinatra

Prime Minister is about to give joint press conference. She only has a few days left in her job, wouldn’t it be wonderful if she went full Love Actually and told the Trump what she actually thinks about him?

brakes
    Free Member

I work near Green Park and saw Marine One landing this morning. That was interesting – it looks like an 80s lego helicopter.
    Gridlock outside with a million black cabs and white vans just sat idling in traffic. Sometimes London is shit.

Bunnyhop

He looks as though he’s about to have a heart attack. He’s obese, so its a possibility at his age.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

bunnyhop – those tiny little hands in the pic with queenie look a bit blue tinged implying circulation problems – maybe more than a possibility

Ro5ey
    Free Member

I’m going to sound like a trump apologist here but …

The Tails probably look rubbish because the US secret service have heard how our dear old Queen, bless her cotton socks, likes stabbing morons with her brooch pins…. So Trump has got on extra body armour.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I wish no ill on the man, but I reckon when he’s called up to explain his Tax accounting he’ll throw the towel in and get out quickly… then head off to hospital.

He doesn’t look human never mind well.

Viewing 40 posts - 15,481 through 15,520 (of 23,121 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.