• This topic has 23,120 replies, 784 voices, and was last updated 21 hours ago by nickc.
Viewing 40 posts - 11,761 through 11,800 (of 23,121 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • kimbers

A lot better idea than firing rockets at Israeli civilians it would appear…

I’ll take that as a yes then, no surprises !

crankboy
    Free Member

“A lot better idea than firing rockets at Israeli civilians it would appear. lot better idea than firing rockets at Israeli civilians it would appear.”
    Does anyone know how many Israeli civilians are killed a year by Palestinian rockets ?

ninfan
    Free Member

mikewsmith: Yep, but it doesn’t change the fact that the current borders were won fair and square in a fight for survival against the entire neighbouring Arab world.
    It wasn’t the pedestrians who have repeatedly rejected a two state solution.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Yep, impartial to the end….

ninfan
    Free Member

Yep, impartial to the end….

I’m still waiting for you to link to the posts where you criticise the Palestinians for lobbing rockets and mortars at Israeli civilians.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Just get off your arse and find them, doubt we can find anything where you criticise Israel.

I’ll make it easy, they will achieve nothing and hurt their cause attacking Israeli civilians. It’s not productive or sensible.

kimbers

Epic thread about the anti-clinton fake news spread by the alt-right (and then by trump/ alt-right fans on here) during the election…

sobriety
    Free Member

urgh, all I’m taking from that is that Trump is shady as hell, which I already knew, and that twitter is not the right format for ‘proper’ journalism.

kimbers

Yeah but he needs to get a blog!

sobriety
    Free Member

That he does 🙂

Poopscoop

No-one.leaves.Trump.On.Page3.

NO-ONE!

SAD!

dissonance

No-one.leaves.Trump.On.Page3.

Thought he would like being on page 3. Perfect place to show his alpha maleness.

somafunk

I’m away to rub chillies in my eye

GrahamS

I don’t really think sexually objectifying him like that is acceptable.
    There would be an outcry if someone made a nude statue of a female politician for men to grope and take amusing pictures with.

#metoo

Also: Christ, look at the size of the norks on that bird in the background! 😉

CountZero

GrahamS – Member
    I don’t really think sexually objectifying him like that is acceptable.
    There would be an outcry if someone made a nude statue of a female politician for men to grope and take amusing pictures with.

#metoo
    #tinypenis
    Seems that the Russians take Trump tweets as official US policy statements, while Putin, ever the smart cookie, refuses to engage with any social media.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Trump’s tax plans ah e upset the EU mob. All those US comlany prodits from Starbucks, Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Google etc are going to be headed back to the US and lots of “fake” jobs in Ireland amd Luzembourg will be comi g to an end

tomhoward

Trump’s tax plans ah e upset the EU mob. All those US comlany prodits from Starbucks, Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Google etc are going to be headed back to the US and lots of “fake” jobs in Ireland amd Luzembourg will be comi g to an end

Nurse, Nurse! He’s been at the Sherry again! Nurse?!

oldnpastit

Last time I worked for a company sheltering vast profits from the IRS, they were all hiding in Singapore.

dissonance

Last time I worked for a company sheltering vast profits from the IRS

Yeah. The Ireland and Luxembourg tactics are more about hiding taxes from other EU countries rather than the USA.

frankconway

Jones beats Moore in Alabama.
    Hoof in the slats for the odious orange cretin & bannon the white supremacist.
    Can’t wait to read the latest outpourings from trump – does he see himself as a 10?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

How did they not elect Moore??? 🙂

But the most memorable comments from the event did not come from Mr. Moore. Rather, they emerged from Mr. Bannon, who mocked NBC’s Joe Scarborough, a University of Alabama graduate, for not attending a more prestigious university; Mr. Moore’s wife, Kayla, who angrily denied charges the couple was anti-Semitic by noting “one of our attorneys is a Jew;” and an Army friend of the candidate, who recalled the two of them being uneasy walking into a Vietnam brothel to find “pretty girls” who Mr. Moore found too young.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/12/us/politics/alabama-senate-race-winner.html
    Trump is facing his death by 1000 cuts here you have to say, what’s going to go wrong next?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Congratulations to Doug Jones on a hard fought victory. The write-in votes played a very big factor, but a win is a win. The people of Alabama are great, and the Republicans will have another shot at this seat in a very short period of time. It never ends!

And somebody else must be operating his phone today, coherent, spelt correctly I think we need to know who is writing Trump’s tweets today

akira

Don’t worry he’ll tweet something poorly spelt and offensive when he gets his phone back. Maybe his lawyer did write this one 😀

GrahamS

The write-in votes played a very big factor,

Never heard of these before:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Write-in_candidate

Will we get to find out who voters were writing in?

Jamie
    Free Member

martinhutch

Gracious and correctly-spelled concession tweet from Trump? Unlikely.

I’m sure normal service will be resumed once he’s up and about after his fifth can of Diet Coke later on. 🙂

At some point the house and senate are going to pull the plug on Trump if he can’t even help deliver a GOP senator from Alabama.

#tiredofwinning

kimbers

Still depressing that so many people voted for Moore, paedo allegations aside, his homophobia, bigotry and ignorance should be enough, even in an evangelical stronghold, to see him given no chance.

Anyway, amusing to see Trump & bannon take a kicking

slowoldman

Still depressing that so many people voted for Moore, paedo allegations aside, his homophobia, bigotry and ignorance should be enough, even in an evangelical stronghold, to see him given no chance.

Well it is Alabama.

dannyh
    Free Member

Hoof in the slats for the odious orange cretin & bannon the white supremacist.

Yessssssss!

But only up to a point. 48% voted for this Moore guy – I know Alabama is proper knuckle-dragger territory, but 48%! Bearing in mind that a lot of the self-righteous bile that is spouted by Deep South Neanderthals is supposedly based on Christian values and some kind of ‘purity’. Makes you realise just how hypocritical they are.

ninfan
    Free Member

Less than two percent difference eh?

I presume that the lefties will all be telling us that it’s not conclusive and calling for another vote, like they always do when it’s a close outcome?

dannyh
    Free Member

ninfan – Member

Less than two percent difference eh?

I presume that the lefties will all be telling us that it’s not conclusive and calling for another vote, like they always do when it’s a close outcome?

Posted 6 seconds ago # Report-Post

Ok, I will…… just as soon as you justify why Roy Moore was the better candidate and would have got your vote.

dannyh
    Free Member

P.S.

Are you getting worried yet?

The New Right is having setback after setback at the moment.

Wait a minute……

You didn’t actually think you were “part of something” did you?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

ninfan
    Free Member

why Roy Moore was the better candidate

Luther Strange was the better candidate, always was.

Like picking Clinton over Bernie, the mistake was made earlier in the process

dannyh
    Free Member

Good evasion.

Well, not really.

Had you been eligible to vote would you have voted for Roy Moore?

nickc

Anyway, amusing to see Trump & bannon take a kicking

Bannon will get a kicking fo’shure, but then he has just helped loose the reddest state in the USA, and the GOP dislike him anyway. But Trump will swerve this

dissonance

like they always do when it’s a close outcome?

Few minor problems with your ramblings.
    Firstly in case you havent noticed there will be another vote in a couple of years in this case.
    Secondly the EU vote wasnt left/right so not sure why you are going on about lefties?
    Thirdly remember St Farage, who cant be called a leftie by any but the most hard right, is on the record as saying he thought a 52-48 vote wouldnt be the end of things and he would keep campaigning.
    Its just that he is an hypocritical arse that he then decided it was when it went in his favour.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Anybody else seen the @RoyMooresHorse feed? Quite funny. 😀

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Ok, I will…… just as soon as you justify why Roy Moore was the better candidate and would have got your vote.

oh oh oh I know this one. Moore’s a racist, misogynistic, hypocritical bigot.

jambalaya
    Free Member

@Graham write-ins contributed heavily to Clinton’s loss

Some people vote for the party not the candidate, imo the majority do that.

Media seem determined to make a big deal of this, GOP majority is 51/49 vs 52/48 before.

GrahamS

@Graham write-ins contributed heavily to Clinton’s loss

Are the actual write-ins reported in the results there?
    As in, do the announce the actual count for particular write-in candidates?
    And has a write-in ever won??

Seems like a slightly more official way to spoil a ballot paper.

Personally I’ve always thought ballot papers should have a “None of the above” or “Other” option on them – it allows people to say “I’m not apathetic. I do care enough to vote, but there is no one to represent me”

Media seem determined to make a big deal of this, GOP majority is 51/49 vs 52/48 before.

Depends how you spin it I guess. That’s a 50% reduction in majority 😉

Viewing 40 posts - 11,761 through 11,800 (of 23,121 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.