• This topic has 23,120 replies, 784 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by nickc.
Viewing 40 posts - 9,641 through 9,680 (of 23,121 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • whitestone
    Free Member

The leak about the bomber’s name and then the photos of the detonator are likely to come from an old fashioned journalist’s “source”. Basically someone who’s prepared to spill info for some cash or the journo’s wife’s cousin’s husband type link.

akira

Stenna stair lift for air force one in the foreseeable future?

maxtorque

jambalaya
    It’s absolutely clear someone in the US Security services is leaking this Manchester bombing info to embarrass Trump. Disgraceful.

Even if this were true, it is a stark demonstration that the art of being a good politician is getting people on your side, rather than deliberately pissing everyone off!

Trump has made so many enemies in the few short months he’s been President that i don’t think he’ll actually achieve anything, because people he’s slagged off will vote against him even if they actually think his policies are right! 🙄

keithr
    Free Member

The leak about the bomber’s name and then the photos of the detonator are likely to come from an old fashioned journalist’s “source”.

Maybe – but the fact that it’s happened again is the real issue.

After all, according to some on here, the US is better than everyone else at everything.

(Unless we consider this a sub-species of Friendly Fire, a field in which the buggers lead the world).

keithr
    Free Member

Trump has made so many enemies in the few short months he’s been President

Historically low approval ratings, historically quickly.

Way to go, Donald.

Bigly.

Which I say with great surety.

ninfan
    Free Member

Funny though – just a few days ago, the usual suspects were up in arms over Trump allegedly disclosing intelligence information to Russia that had been given to them by the Israelis

This morning? As soon as it looks like its nothing to do with Trump – Barely a peep…

GrahamS

This morning? As soon as it looks like its nothing to do with Trump – Barely a peep…

You mean apart from all the discussion we just had about it??

Edit: ah you mean the Russian/Israel stuff – has there been evidence that this wasn’t leaked by Trump then? Missed that. Linky?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

What are you actually on about Ninfan?

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

keithr
    Free Member

1 He hasn’t been ruled out as the source of the disclosure (he insists that he has the “right” to do such a thing);

2 What kind of “peep” would you expect?

Besides – as the sign on Pres. Truman’s desk in the Oval Office used to say “The Buck Stops Here“.

https://www.trumanlibrary.org/buckstop.htm

Executive responsibility – it kinda goes with the job…

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

frankconway – Member

@piemonster – that’s STW’s version of the hotroll-y trinity

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Anyway, for climate change evidence more reliable than some guy who goes to the same school as chekwkw and claims to have a PhD, I present

nickc

Funny though – just a few days ago, the usual suspects were up in arms over Trump allegedly disclosing intelligence…This morning? As soon as it looks like its nothing to do with Trump – Barely a peep…

so wait, let me get this straight; you’re criticising people for asking questions when it’s appropriate (Trump may have leaked info), and then also criticising the same group of people for not asking the same question when it’s not appropriate (it’s clear he had nothing to do with Manchester pictures)?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

It’s back to the basic clutching of straws, if you have backed him this far then you can’t go admitting you are wrong.

The writing is getting put on the wall as we speak, support of his core is wavering, it’s looking likely that the special election is going tits up
    https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/montanas-special-election-could-give-the-gop-another-reason-to-fret/

The special election to fill Montana’s U.S. House seat took a weird turn on Wednesday night when the Republican candidate, Greg Gianforte, reportedly body-slammed Guardian reporter Ben Jacobs. An audio tape of the incident seemed to indicate that Gianforte snapped after Jacobs asked him about the Republican health care bill. What effect all this will have on today’s special election is … unclear. Suffice to say that we don’t have much precedent for election-eve body-slamming.

He has just been charged.
    The thing that made him snap? Questions about the very toxic health bill.

We done the bit about the counting problems in the budget?

chewkw
    Free Member

BigButSlimmerBloke – Member
    Anyway, for climate change evidence more reliable than some guy who goes to the same school as chekwkw and claims to have a PhD, I present

I totally agree that we should all wear that tiny red underwear coz the weather is hotter … 😛

Slightly out of the topic, why on earth are underwear so expensive when the material they use are very little? My underwear do not last me more than 6 months when they get hole from my tailbone. 😡

GrahamS

My underwear do not last me more than 6 months when they get hole from my tailbone. 😡

😯 WTF are you doing to it? I have boxers that must be pushing 15 years service 😆

mikewsmith
    Free Member

WTF are you doing to it?

Seriously, the question he wants you to ask….

and yes another classic in the help my argument is crap I need a distraction

salad_dodger

chewkw – your posts needs more emoticons. And fewer words.

somafunk

My underwear do not last me more than 6 months when they get hole from my tailbone.

Some of us are obviously further down the evolutionary tree and do not posses a tailbone protuberance.

Well someone had to……,. 😉

chewkw
    Free Member

somafunk – Member

My underwear do not last me more than 6 months when they get hole from my tailbone.

Some of us are obviously further down the evolutionary tree and do not posses a tailbone protuberance.

Well someone had to……,. [/quote]
    Very good that … 😆

salad_dodger – Member
    chewkw – your posts needs more emoticons. And fewer words.

:mrgreen:

akira

Did someone mention security leaks embarrassing Trump.

U.S. President Donald Trump told his Philippine counterpart that Washington has sent two nuclear submarines to waters off the Korean peninsula, the New York Times said, comments likely to raise questions about his handling of sensitive information.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

and yes another classic in the help my argument is crap I need a distraction

..and uses crap to do it. is this v1.2 of the chewbot AS software

GrahamS

another classic in the help my argument is crap I need a distraction

Yeah I know, but I’ve long given up on expecting a coherent, rational or logical discussion with the chewbot. It’s just not that advanced.

kimbers

Trump now thinks Brexit may be damaging, hes getting smarter, maybe

meanwhile popey wasnt having fun

GrahamS
    colp

Nobody is more humble than Donald Trump.
    Mind you, nobody knew the Pope would be humble.

kimbers

classy 😯
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WqJkWntgSg[/video]

chewkw
    Free Member

kimbers – Member
    classy

That’s so funny but lets see how the media is going to spin it … 😆

You should watch the face of the non-paying Nato members when told to pay up. 23 out of the 28 still not paying up … 😯

Northwind

chewkw – Member

You should watch the face of the non-paying Nato members when told to pay up.

Aye- everyone who actually understands that stuff cringes whenever people start talking about “owing from past years” or wrongly claims that people aren’t meeting obligations.

Klunk
    Free Member

classy

Showing some of that famed humility 🙂 .

GrahamS

So I see Der Spiegel is reporting that Trump said: “The Germans are evil, very evil” in a meeting with EU leaders 😯

(or possibly “bad, very bad” depending on the translation).

Apparently he is upset at “the millions of cars they sell in the US”.

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/donald-trump-bei-der-eu-die-deutschen-sind-boese-sehr-boese-a-1149282.html

mikewsmith
    Free Member

start talking about “owing from past years” or wrongly claims that people aren’t meeting obligations.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-nato-article-5-spending-2017-5
    And as was pointed out the article 5 mutual defense clause was only ever used after 9-11 where a large number of European soldiers were killed following the US into Afghanistan.

mattyfez

It speaks volumes when trump can make the head of the Catholic Church look like a nice guy.

What on earth is the world coming To? (pun intended).

GrahamS

😆

4130s0ul
    Free Member

Is that a mini Darth Vader stood behind them?

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

No, it’s a full size Darth Vader and they might be giants with a little birdhouse up the corridor behind the trumpet

sobriety
    Free Member

Nah, buttplug.

akira

If Trump is a giant then are his hands normal sized?

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Nah, buttplug.

No, the buttplug’s IN FRONT of Vader

kimbers
Viewing 40 posts - 9,641 through 9,680 (of 23,121 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.