Di2 Yeti 575

Home Forum Bike Forum Di2 Yeti 575

Viewing 16 posts - 46 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • Di2 Yeti 575
  • dirtyrider

only difference between mine and the other 99.9% out there is mine doesnt have fox forks, must have lost the memo in the shipping box that says “the internets says you have to use fox to be accepted”

😀

Amos

Clearly now write out 100 times: I must conform 🙂

interesting. take a nice frame, some nice parts, an interesting idea. put them together and what have you got? a f@$king awful bike. nice work. im all for not following the crowd, but there is a limit. and this has over shot it. by a long way.

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

I think that’s completely horrible. But as long as it goes better than it looks it’s still a win.

If it was a black frame maybe, and didn’t have those horrible pedals…
    Ps. LOVE the wheels! Di2 is sheer class too… Very brave build…

druidh

dirtyrider – Member
    only difference between mine and the other 99.9% out there is mine doesnt have fox forks, must have lost the memo in the shipping box that says “the internets says you have to use fox to be accepted”

Ah – this is like when your wife/SO asks “is my hair OK” or “does my bum look big in this” isn’t it?

scruzer

Hinze 57 or wot?

Houns

All the money spent on it and you ruin it with supersh*te pedals and green hubs? Other than that it’s not too bad

dirtyrider

ill put a nuke proof sticker on the pedals and chuck £60 in the bin if it makes you feel better 😉

Premier Icon Shandy
    Subscriber

There is nothing going on there that a set of QR15 Floats couldn’t fix.

partypants

Some real whingers on here. I think it’s a great built. Front end looks a little high due to the fork but that’s all. Well done for building something a bit different and the results being an awesome bike at a really low weight.

And people moaning about Superstar pedals? Suckers…

kaesae

druidh – Member

dirtyrider – Member

Ah – this is like when your wife/SO asks “is my hair OK” or “does my bum look big in this” isn’t it?

Not quite, unless your reply is, you look like a kerb crawling minger and your ass is so fat, when you sit down, your chin wobbles!

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

dirtyrider – Member

“ill put a nuke proof sticker on the pedals and chuck £60 in the bin if it makes you feel better”

You get a 😆 for that one, nicely put.

Bernaard

Not my cup ‘o tea, but if you like it who cares.

Premier Icon Sandwich
    Subscriber

What is this place coming to? 59 posts and no one has mentioned that the fence needs re-treating!
    Interesting project mind.

If you don’t have anything positive to say… …then join STW and comment on new bike builds.

Viewing 16 posts - 46 through 61 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘Di2 Yeti 575’ is closed to new replies.