• This topic has 18 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Dead Set
  • DezB
    Free Member

On Channel 4 after the tosh that is Big Brother (was also on E4 a little while ago..) Anyone else watched it?
    Written by Charlie Brooker, best telly I’ve seen since the Sopranos finished!

Bimbler
    Free Member

Yarse. Watched it on E4 a while back and it’s fuppin brilliant. Although I’m no fan of running zombies. Highly recommended.

DezB
    Free Member

Nice bit of Ms Winstone too

bikemonkey
    Free Member

Anyone seen his Screenwipe series? like Harry Hill’s TV Burp for Middle class people

DezB
    Free Member

Working class people can be intelligent too, you know.

emac65
    Free Member

Thought dead set(it doesn’t deserve capitals letters) was the biggest crock of shite I’d seen on the tv in years…….

Harry_the_Spider

I find Zombie Davina strangely alluring.

DezB
    Free Member

Thought dead set(it doesn’t deserve capitals letters) was the biggest crock of shite I’d seen on the tv in years…….

Each to their own eh? Hang on – how much of it did you watch before deciding that?

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Too many similar undertones to Survivors (which he ripped apart in his screenwipe programme!), for my liking – but if it’d been shown in a month or two I wouldn’t have minded so much.
    Is still entertaining show though – best thing that’s ever happened to Davina! 😉

spudgun1

Running zombies is out of order, Dawn of the dead, the 70s original still has the ultimate zombies.

DezB
    Free Member

Survivors was crap though

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

i’ve never been impressed by any zombies.

spudgun1

HoratioHufnagel

i’ve never been impressed by any zombies.

What! u some kindo of weirdo? 😉

Jamie
    Free Member

bikemonkey – Member

Anyone seen his Screenwipe series? like Harry Hill’s TV Burp for Middle class people

Either nice trolling or…well your an idiot.

emac65
    Free Member

Each to their own eh? Hang on – how much of it did you watch before deciding that?

The whole ****’ series the first time around !
    Bloody missus kept saying don’t worry it’ll get better ❓

chimpymcchimp

I loved it. Excellent response to running zombies by Brooker in the 2nd half of this:

linky

Also agreed about Harry Hill / Screenwipe too!

bikemonkey
    Free Member

Didn’t mean to offend anyone. TV burp has my laughing my tits off but, in my opinion, Screenwipe seems a little more ‘middle class’ – maybe that’s not the right term for it then. It looks down on mainstream TV whilst TV burp pokes fun in a more friendly fashion.

aw
    Free Member

I missed the last episode seeing the first one the previous night 🙁

Anyone know where I can see or get the last bit?

DezB
    Free Member

emac65 – not sure what sort of telly you’re into, but well… it’s the wrong sort. That was fab.
    I can tell something (eg. Survivors) is crap after the first 5 minutes. The fact that you’d watch 3 hours of something you think is crap says quite a lot really.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Dead Set’ is closed to new replies.