Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 89 total)
  • Coca Cola ringpull codes
  • jcromton
    Free Member

Dear Singletrack world,

If you have a can of Coke on your desk and you’re not already collecting the codes off the ringpull, please will you tell me yours. I would really appreciate it so I can get a football.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

philconsequence
    Free Member

i’m almost tempted to go buy a can of coke just to give you the code.

<granny voice> what a polite young man</granny voice>

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

*ruffles jcromton’s hair*

z1ppy

philc +1

philconsequence
    Free Member

dya know what…. i am going to go any buy a can of coke now, need to stretch my legs anyway 😀

wait right there young man!

swavis

Here ya go 8)

R44842 RCWCRN

philconsequence
    Free Member

HOLD UP!

window cleaners jsut arrived and i can’t leave the building as i forgot i sent the support worker out on a mission to find a patient.

rest assured i will brave the a4 bath road for you, and i will, definitely, buy a can of coke so you can get a football.

jcromton
    Free Member

Thanks swavis, I’m now up to 20 points. Only 80 more to go, a seemingly impossible task.

wwaswas

i sent the support worker out on a mission to find a patient

I find this slightly sinister.

jcromton
    Free Member

Many thanks also to Llew.

I hope the a4 is alright and your support worker finds the patient philconsequence

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

How do you know that Phil is patient? Or a patient, for that matter?

jcromton
    Free Member

pass.

psychle
    Free Member

Here’s 2 more for you 😀

PJ48LWLRLXTC
    PXRLTML32XX8

Good luck on your quest! 8)

philconsequence
    Free Member

it’s not sinister, the sneaky fellow went out to visit a day service that isn’t open today, and hasn’t come back. tis no risk to the public, only his waistline as i suspect he’s draining his bank account to buy sweeties.

bruneep

or full fat coke for some kid on STW

jcromton
    Free Member

Thanks psychle!

wwaswas

philconsequence – ah, so more about patient retention than recruiting new ones then.

philconsequence
    Free Member

NC3TLX PXFN28

and the patients back safely.

8)

Cougar

Of course, none of those codes will work by now, given that they’re on a public Internet forum and so will have already been registered by about a thousand people…

philconsequence
    Free Member

dont tell me i spent 99p on a can of coke from the overpriced BP/M&S garage for nuffink?!

well i suppose the code will make someone smile, tis enough 😀

jcromton
    Free Member

Fear not, it worked, many thanks philc! It is true you can only register a code once.

I’m up to 24 now.

robh

3WH4CNRC8LLH

binners

I’ve just been to egt one and they only had Pepsi. Pah!

philconsequence
    Free Member

now you must promise to film the football thwacking a small child in the face on your mobile and send it in to you’ve been framed. :mrgreen:

it better be a kids face next time.

z1ppy

Chris how many more codes are required?

jcromton
    Free Member

Thanks robh!

philc – it’s a deal and I’ll gift the £250 to the forum.

z1ppy – only 74 now. It’s insane, I have no idea who can collect that many – the football is the cheapest ‘merchandise’ reward that isn’t a glass or fridge magnet.

binners

Pfft! They were giving those glasses away with every large Big Mac meal in Maccy D’s last year. Erm….. so I’ve heard *burp*

If you drank all the coke required, you’d be diabetic before you even got a fridge magnet!

gravitysucks
    Free Member

screw the football. Get the Panda!!

Its only 100 points and apparantly is a WWF wrestler so must be superhard!!!
    With him at your side you can play with anyone’s footy when your down the park!!

http://www.cokezone.co.uk/home/catalogue/reward/eprdwwfpn/Charity/WWF+Giant+Panda/listview?listRewards=true

thegreatape
    Free Member

RM3XJ5
    3NLXTF

(That’s off a diet Coke though, hope you don’t end up with a netball).

jcromton
    Free Member

Thank you very much thegreatape, I don’t think it makes too much of a difference what model of coke the code comes from.

maxray
    Free Member

So essentially you need to drink 80 cans of coke for 1 footy!? Cheaper to pop into Argo for the football shirley 🙂

randomjeremy
    Free Member

Buying cans of coke for young men what next STW, puppies in the back of your Octavias?

swavis

It’s nice to be nice. We need more of this on STW 😀

philconsequence
    Free Member

being nice is nice. isnt that nice 🙂

dux
    Free Member

TM2PMSR4423C My recycle bin gets emptied in the morning…. probably another half a dozen in there for you 😉

I’ll post the others as an when later in the week

jcromton
    Free Member

Thanks dux, though that code isn’t recognised (it hasn’t already been used, just not recognised).

Keep them coming! Thank you all.

matt_outandabout

*burps*
    Nae coke here lad, its ginger all the way 😉

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

XWMPRFF3LLP

That’s from yesterdays. Popping out in a minute to get lunch will post another up later.

Are we all going to get together for a 27-a-side kickabout in the park when the football arrives?

jcromton
    Free Member

Don’t worry Matt, I stay in Oban so I drink plenty of that stuff too.

Something bad has happened, apparently I’ve entered a wrong code too many times today and need to try again tomorrow so hold your horses muppetWrangler! Thanks for that code though 🙂

We’re going to play so much football once this arrives.

philconsequence
    Free Member

😀

We’re going to play so much football once this arrives

one of my favourite things i’ve read today… and i dont even like football, unless i’m in defence and there’s no ref.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Coca Cola ringpull codes’ is closed to new replies.