Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Coca Cola ringpull codes
  • hungrymonkey
    Free Member

Chris here again – thanks to everyone who has mailed me – I’ll sit down and write back to you all personally and type in the codes when I get a chance.

infidel – sadly that code was taken before I could get to it again. email still in my profile if you want to PM me.

Cheers,

Chris

z1ppy

Couple more sent to you jcromton email & a bump.
    I’m sure we must be pretty close..

jcromton
    Free Member

Cheers guys! I’ve just put in all the codes emailed to me (and replied hopefully to all of you) and now I’m up to 74, just 26 left to go!

Keep them coming (to my email) if you can.

Thanks for all your help,

Chris

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

YGM.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

7 more emailed.

Have you got a hundred yet?

ericemel
    Free Member

tt8rjpspm4h3

z1ppy

does no one ever both to read the posts?

… any code posted on here tend to get stolen (used) before Chris has a chance to enter them, email em direct!

jcromton
    Free Member

Cheers everyone, I’m now up to 88 and back to regular internettage. Only 12 left to go and I think I can see a few in the recycling bin here!

Cheers to everyone who’s contributed, especially muppetWrangler for the last 7.

ericemel – luckily noone had stolen that so it made it in.

z1ppy – cheers for the reminder though! Most have been stolen when posted in public.

Cheers,

Chris

jcromton
    Free Member

Just to say I’ve reached my target today and have ordered the football so will post pics when it arrives.

A big thanks to everyone who has contributed, I was overwhelmed by the response.

Chris

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Coca Cola ringpull codes’ is closed to new replies.