• This topic has 304 replies, 89 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by chip.
Viewing 25 posts - 281 through 305 (of 305 total)
  • Cliff Richard's former flat complex searched in 80s Child Sex Abuse investigatio
  • CountZero

jivehoneyjive – Member
    I’ll take your word for it, this isn’t a witchhunt, but when patterns emerge which beg further investigation, it’d be silly to pass them by for fear of ridicule.

“Apophenia: the spontaneous perception of connections and meaningfulness in unrelated things.”*
    Whether or not those connections actually exist in reality. Which leaves you open to ridicule.
    *From Pattern Recognition, by William Gibson.

CountZero

CountZero

Proper definition of Apophenia;

Apophenia /æp??fi?ni?/ is the experience of seeing patterns or connections in random or meaningless data.

The term is attributed to Klaus Conrad[1] by Peter Brugger,[2] who defined it as the “unmotivated seeing of connections” accompanied by a “specific experience of an abnormal meaningfulness”, but it has come to represent the human tendency to seek patterns in random information in general, such as with gambling and paranormal phenomena.[3]
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

In 1958, Klaus Conrad published a monograph titled Die beginnende Schizophrenie. Versuch einer Gestaltanalyse des Wahns (“The onset of schizophrenia. Attempt to shape analysis of delusion”, not yet translated or published in the English language),[1] in which he described in groundbreaking detail the prodromal mood and earliest stages of schizophrenia. He coined the word “Apophänie” to characterize the onset of delusional thinking in psychosis. This neologism is translated as “apophany”, from the Greek apo [away from] + phaenein [to show], to reflect the fact that the schizophrenic initially experiences delusion as revelation.[4] In contrast to epiphany, however, apophany does not provide insight into the true nature of reality or its interconnectedness, but is a “process of repetitively and monotonously experiencing abnormal meanings in the entire surrounding experiential field”, which are entirely self-referential, solipsistic and paranoid: “being observed, spoken about, the object of eavesdropping, followed by strangers”.[5] In short, “apophenia” is a misnomer that has taken on a bastardized meaning never intended by Conrad when he coined the neologism “apophany”.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Proper definition of CountZero:

Dick

😉

Now, instead of trying to discredit me, do some research of your own, because I have to be honest, you’re not really bringing much to the table apart from negativity.

Is this just a random jumble of events?

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5348/scotland-yard-delays-200-charges-over-claims-of-child-sex-abuse

Or perhaps an insight into an underlying core of corruption?

MoreCashThanDash

At last jivehoney says what he really means about something.

Shame it had to be petulant and abusive, smiley or no smiley.

🙄

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

At last jivehoney says what he really means about something.

Shame it had to be petulant and abusive, smiley or no smiley.

Yes, very deserving of disapproval, I wholeheartedly agree, what a terror

🙄

So, what are your thoughts on Organized Child Sexual Abuse, involving MPs, members of the intelligence services and it would seem folk related to the arms industry at establishments such as Elm Guest House, where the children were provided by nearby care homes?

MoreCashThanDash

I think CountZero is a genius at online psychiatric diagnosis.

I leave investigating child abuse to the poor sods on the front line of child protection. And make her tea when she comes home afterwards.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Being as you want to skirt around the issue, perhaps you could ask her about Dr Liz Davies, Islington, Jersey and Margaret Hodge…

Of course, I could just be having another of my episodes:

http://www.islingtontribune.com/news/2014/oct/postcards-link-islington-care-home-children-scene-notorious-jersey-sex-abuse#.VC8Gr8z1wvE.twitter

MoreCashThanDash

I would be very surprised if there was no truth in the stories, all sorts of terrible stuff has gone on over the years.

The Police should be investigating it, they should be the ones you need to be pestering. I just don’t get why you keep on banging on about it on a cycling forum, and I wish you’d give it a rest.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Because as in the link above mentioning the 200 charges which aren’t being pursued and as in the cases of Jimmy Savile and Cyril Smith, these cases are mysteriously blocked on high.

There is allegations of some really dark activities, involving some very powerful people.

I wholly agree that the Police should be investigating it, but why don’t they pursue it?

Of course, I don’t only bang on about it on cycling forums, but the wider the audience that are aware of these things, the closer we are to creating sufficient pressure to ensure full investigation and prosecution.

Apologies if it gets on your wick, I appreciate it is deeply frustrating that this is allowed to continue unchecked, but there are several people from all walks of life that read this forum, some of whom may help work towards getting justice.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Indeed because if there is one thing STW is known for it is the way we can bring an international paedo conspiracy, involving the top echelons of society, to justice for their crimes.

MoreCashThanDash

Hell, we manage to tackle most niches….. 😀

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Indeed because if there is one thing STW is known for it is the way we can bring an international paedo conspiracy, involving the top echelons of society, to justice for their crimes.

You’d be amazed what we can achieve in this day and age of advanced communication

😆

Good to know the Islington case made the BBC news in London:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04htndc/bbc-london-news-04102014

They ain’t all bad

😉

konabunny
    Free Member

Being as you want to skirt around the issue, perhaps you could ask her about Dr Liz Davies, Islington, Jersey and Margaret Hodge…

Oh look, it’s jive honey jive not saying what he’s on about, and instead using both a vague allusion and an ellipsis!

nealglover
    Free Member

Of course, I don’t only bang on about it on cycling forums, but the wider the audience that are aware of these things, the closer we are to creating sufficient pressure to ensure full investigation and prosecution.

You are the boy that cried wolf though.

Because of all the tenuous crap you post, in general people stop listening, and won’t notice if you happen to post something that’s true.

You do more harm than good for the cause of “raising awareness”

Sorry.

bobgarrod
    Free Member

I remember meeting the son of a senior Surrey policeman whilst at uni in the late 70s (yeah i know i’m old) who had some interesting tales to tell about Sir Cliff and the police having to have a quiet word with him about his behaviour. I obviously don’t know whether it was true or not, but it’s always stuck in my mind

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

You are the boy that cried wolf though.

The government is the boy who cried wolf

I’m the wolf

However, as usual, your posts focus on negative attacks, rather than any positive contribution… think for yourself why that might be, your bitterness is not constructive.

Time and again, I’ve been way ahead of the curve and proved it, but you just like to bitch.

I remember meeting the son of a senior Surrey policeman whilst at uni in the late 70s (yeah i know i’m old) who had some interesting tales to tell about Sir Cliff and the police having to have a quiet word with him about his behaviour. I obviously don’t know whether it was true or not, but it’s always stuck in my mind

Interesting, thanks for sharing; there is several stories which seem to corroborate that; apparently he was arrested in Sutton under his real name Harry Webb

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Time and again, I’ve been way ahead of the curve and proved it, but you just like to bitch.

Time and again you have claimed that there has been is global pedophile conspiracy which, off the top of my head, the following characters have somehow been involved in : Prince Charles, Jimmy Savile, the Yorkshire Ripper, Frank Bruno, Uri Geller, Jill Dando, Cliff Richard, Andy Coulson, David Cameron, Rupert Murdoch, Leon Brittan, Sir Malcolm Rifkind, Lord Longford, Myra Hindley, Margaret Hodge, Tony Blair, the Kray Twins, Lord Boothby, Michael Jackson, Rolf Harris, and now Greville Janner among others, plus of course a few police chiefs. I’m sure I’ve missed out a multitude of other names you have managed to include.

And no, despite your self-congratulations you haven’t proved that any of your claims concerning your international high level pedophile conspiracy theory are true.

Yes pedophiles exist. Yes not all pedophiles are anonymous working-class people, some are public school educated upper-class/famous/wealthy. But everyone already knew that.

And with every celebrity that is being outed, prosecuted, and convicted, for being a pedophile/pervert, your conspiracy theory becomes weaker. Something which is obviously completely lost on you.

And finally, we know that pedophile cases have/are often swept under the carpet because people don’t like to confront the unthinkable. As I said previously this sadly affects not just large organistions such as the church, broadcasters, etc, but also families who would rather remain in denial/pretend it never happened/ignore the evidence. That doesn’t however prove that there has been an carefully organised “conspiracy”.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

JHJ

I think everyone knows by now that some shitty things went on. However this will be exposed and redressed by evidence, not insinuation. Insulting posters who point this out to you just makes you look like a monomaniac with little insight into the counter productivity of the way you post, and makes people question your motivation.

Give us occasional clear statements of what you know or believe, rather than I’m-so-clever hints. Please?

konabunny
    Free Member

Goodness, is that konabunny showing a degree of ignorance and laziness, whilst looking like a knob?

I’m ignorant of what you’re going on about – I still have no idea because you refuse to spit it out.

I’m too lazy to read every link you post and work out what you’re on about if you’re not going to tell me.

As for looking like a knob – well, only you can be the judge of that I suppose.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Tum-te-tum, it’s all in the timing:

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/jimmy-saville-operation-yewtree-cops-7883311

Of course, it’s just me being hysterical:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/sep/30/police-essex-teacher-indecent-images-martin-goldberg

The weird thing is, before the Jimmy Savile thing broke 2 years ago, I also thought it was just hysteria and nonsense (no pun intended), however, once you do the research, there really is something rotten, not just in the UK, but in most Western countries.

I seem to remember at one point you provided some pyramid diagram of abuse Ernie?

To be fair, I still struggle to believe it myself, but there is enough factors in play to raise suspicions that there may in fact be some truth in it.

To accept blindly that Jimmy Savile abused alone and no-one knew is immensely foolish.

When you factor in cases such as the Casa Pia Scandal and Franklin Scandal and the defence case of the Dutroux trial, you really have to wonder.

That doesn’t however prove that there has been an carefully organised “conspiracy”.

That is a fair point, I’m not saying everyone is directly related to everyone; however, much like a spiderweb or a pyramid, every link or brick is part of a greater whole, even if they don’t know the extent of the darkness they are protecting.

I’m ignorant of what you’re going on about – I still have no idea because you refuse to spit it out.

I’m too lazy to read every link you post and work out what you’re on about if you’re not going to tell me.

In a way, I’m trying to encourage you to look into it yourself, so you can come up with your own conclusions, my bad for dishing out abuse, but I’m sure you can appreciate it is a bit frustrating how most peoples immediate reaction is I’m a loon.

I don’t pretend to know every minute detail on the subject, but I passionately believe it is of very great importance.

gogg
    Free Member

Jonny Rotten knew about Saville in the 70’s apparently…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjy8oLVOvi4[/video]

0:52 is the relevant bit

paulosoxo
    Free Member

………Which begs the question, why didn’t he do anything bout it? He was hardly a shrinking violet, was he?

gogg
    Free Member

Fear of the establishment? Remember how in the 70’s they could put you away IF they wanted to. Guildford Four, Birmingham 6 for example. Or they could kill you and cover it up by closing ranks Blair Peach.

I guess what he really hoped was that his comments would shine a light on it that might just warrant investigation, or he just wanted to increase his notoriety by making insinuations against the nations favourite uncle??

chip
    Free Member

[video]http://youtu.be/qZ2p8_4pqTI[/video]
    Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Viewing 25 posts - 281 through 305 (of 305 total)

The topic ‘Cliff Richard's former flat complex searched in 80s Child Sex Abuse investigatio’ is closed to new replies.