• This topic has 304 replies, 89 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by chip.
Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 305 total)
  • Cliff Richard's former flat complex searched in 80s Child Sex Abuse investigatio
  • gobuchul
    Free Member
    jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Just tried a search to see if Peter Righton was linked to Amsterdam and found this map, which really helps put the scale of things in perspective.

Bear in mind this is only what’s been exposed so far…

konabunny
    Free Member

Perennially casting aspersions on people by vaguely saying they’re linked to stuff isn’t going to cut it. You’re linked to Jimmy Savile, the Queen and Puff the Magic Dragon (because you keep talking about them). Say specifically what you mean.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

😆

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWdEJzLHosY[/video]

Junkyard
    Free Member

Were any lessons learned from Levison?

We got away with it [ minus the odd sacrificial lamb] carry on as we were?

Say specifically what you mean.

I think he means most conspiracists live in the Uk and have access to google

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Sounds to me like you’re coming up with some theories of your own Junky, good work, keep it up 😉

This piece eloquently weaves a few choice pieces of the gloomy tapestry together, but there’s still a bigger picture to observe:

http://rt.com/op-edge/180616-british-home-secretary-child-abuse

brant
    Free Member

From the link above…

As West German rock band Propaganda thundered out in the chorus of their 1985 hit, “Duel”: “The first cut won’t hurt at all. The second only makes you wonder. The third will have you on your knees. You start bleeding, I start screaming.” Lead singer Claudia Brücken heightens the slow pulverizing effect of government lies and media collusion made infamous by Hitler’s propaganda minister Josef Goebbels.

Is Mark Radcliffe implicated??

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt… 😉

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQY86BQeWJM[/video]

konabunny
    Free Member

I think you’ll find that Mark Radcliffe is closely linked to Goebbels. MR was a leading figure in the shadowy Skrewdriver movement, which was a neo-Nazi political artistic cult, which was ideologically linked to Hitler, who was politically linked to Goebbels. Goebbels was the propaganda minister, Propaganda is the name of the band, the band’s singles were music, music gets played on the radio by DJs, Mark Radcliffe is a DJ at the BBC. and you know who else was a DJ at the BBC? open your eyes, sheeple! all of this can be proved!!!

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Nah mate, get a grip, you’re talking guff

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

you’re talking guff

How can you tell ?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Months of research… and badass spider senses 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

Good humoured thread on all fronts

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Slowly but surely things are coming together…

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2014-08-19/charles-napier-to-be-charged-over-historial-abuse-claims/

Charles Napier links to Peter Righton…

Thankfully, Mark Radcliffe is still in the clear

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Slowly but surely things are coming together…

….and completely undermining your conspiracy theory.

If there really was an establishment coverup of the Jimmy Savile/Frank Bruno/Yorkshire Ripper/Prince Charles/Israeli spoon-bending pedophile ring, then the last thing I would expect is people to be charged for alleged child abuse.

There doesn’t appear to be enough conspiring.

I have no idea who Charles Napier is but presumably he’s important enough to feature in your conspiracy theory.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Given mounting public awareness (and thus pressure), the establishment have to be seen to be doing something to avoid excessive suspicion; they reluctantly let a few of the small fry get swallowed by the system, keeping attention away from the larger network…

Of course, you’ll think I’m a fruitloop whatever I say, but my badassery is intact 8)

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

To give an example of what I’ve suggested above (albeit in the USA), please take the time to watch this; a documentary which was produced by Yorkshire television in collaboration with Discovery Channel:

Conspiracy of Silence, a documentary listed for viewing in TV Guide Magazine was to be aired on the Discovery Channel, on May 3 1994. This documentary exposed a network of religious leaders and Washington politicians who flew children to Washington D.C. for sex orgies.

At the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen threatened the TV Cable industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary was aired. Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased by unknown persons who ordered all copies destroyed.

A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available to retired FBI Agent Ted L. Gunderson.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQHrbJPhus4[/video]

Of course, if you’re too lazy to spend an hour which may leave you in a state of disbelief and shock, you could just google:

Paul Bonacci Larry King Lawsuit

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

please take the time to watch this…….

Of course, if you’re too lazy to spend an hour which may leave you in a state of disbelief and shock, you could just google:

As a general rule I’m too lazy to do anything which involves using my eyes for an hour, especially if it might leave me in a state of disbelief and shock.

And I don’t feel energetic enough to click on your link either.

Could you post a picture perhaps ? I enjoy your pictures and they require very little effort.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

You already stole my thunder with that Bohemian Grove one earlier in the thread, you sneaky so & so 😳

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Pigface – Member
    Mark E Smith has he punched you in the face Woppit

No, but his missus (Brix) really liked my band, which he was a bit “upset” about, apparently… 😆

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Strange, Hello Kitty is trending on twitter…

konabunny
    Free Member

kitty linked to litter, litter gets put in bins, yew tree is focusing on 80s celebs, Dusty Bin from 3-2-1 is a nonce, let’s lynch him/her/it! they must be guilty, twitter said so, just like those two guys the internet said bombed the boston marathon.

lemonysam
    Free Member

Nope, you’re going to have to add some more conjecture to that – how is the announcement of Hello Kitty’s origins story relevant to Cliff Richard sexually abusing minors?

MoreCashThanDash

Is jivebunny trolling or finally certifiable?

Jamie
    Free Member

No it’s not.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

The ravages of time stole my thunder!! It was when I wrote it…

This isn’t the basis of my post:

Nor indeed are these, interesting though they may be:

Could Cliff Richard have a nickname?

lemonysam
    Free Member

So hang on, your point is that famous people have a tendency to be at gatherings with other famous people? I still don’t get what this has to do with the Hello Kitty story on Twitter.

There’s a photo of me somewhere with Jimmy Savile, I assume this means that I’ve been buggering children without noticing it?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I’ll take your word for it, this isn’t a witchhunt, but when patterns emerge which beg further investigation, it’d be silly to pass them by for fear of ridicule.

A picture tells a thousand words; do your research…

You could start by googling

Cliff Richard Kitty

2 years ago, would you have believed Jimmy Savile was a predatory paedophile and necrophiliac?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Well yes, of course I would. I started a thread about it years ago, and as I recall, was vigorously flamed by many members of this esteemed forum.

colonelwax
    Free Member

Hello Kitty is not actually a cat (BBC link)

More BBC conspiracy/cover-up to come I’d bet, turn’s out Hello Kitty is actually a British school girl.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Well yes, of course I would. I started a thread about it years ago, and as I recall, was vigorously flamed by many members of this esteemed forum.

Respect @barnsleymitch, good to be vindicated for your efforts

konabunny
    Free Member

young Cliff Richard was quite handsome, wasn’t he? he looks like Bruno Mars (in a black and white high contrast photo).

Could Cliff Richard have a nickname?

dunno, maybe. Godboy? Cliffy? C Rich? Gandalf?

why don’t you ever say what you mean?

digga
    Free Member

jivehoneyjive – Member
    Respect @barnsleymitch, good to be vindicated for your efforts

As was one of my aunts. She has long been criticised for hating Saville, but for years insisted that as a child, living on the East Coast of Yorkshire, he drew up alongside her and her friend (they were about 11) as the cycled down the road and asked if they wanted a lift. She said they were repulsed – it was an instinctive reaction.

Funnily enough, a friend visiting the other weekend had a “Rolf story” explaining why his wife hated RH so much. It seems fairly clear that some of the celebrities had been getting away with things, often in plain sight, for years.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Apologies for Daily mail link, but more information is coming to light re Greville Janner who is mentioned earlier in the thread:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2779973/Report-reveals-extent-allegations-against-ex-MP-Greville-Janner.html

konabunny
    Free Member

What, specifically, do you think the article proves?

I leave a screenshot of bottom of that Daily Mail article (see bottom left):

cubist
    Free Member

The Mail is just trying to ensure its a well balanced publication!

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

What, specifically, do you think the article proves?

I’d say your interpretation of it proves that whatever source I provide, I’ll be challenged…

Whether that be because you are uncomfortable with the implications of what I reveal, or another reason, who can say.

This information has doubtless been in the public domain for some time, but providing links to other forums which don’t go through the same legal scrutiny (and state censorship) as the mainstream press would of course lead to yet more allegations of ‘conspiracy loon’.

So in summary, your reaction tells me more about your attitude to these matters…

But hey ho, keep paying taxes and trusting the fat cats to keep you safe from the bogeyman.

What would you say this article proves?

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5348/scotland-yard-delays-200-charges-over-claims-of-child-sex-abuse

konabunny
    Free Member

So in summary, your reaction tells me more about your attitude to these matters…

I have no idea what you’re on about. I’m asking you what you’re on about. It’s remarkable how little you actually want to articulate what you’re on about. Rather than say what you mean, you use a lot of ellipses, allusions and vague references which you hope suggest you’re on about something but never actually say it. My attitude to your matters is “say exactly what you’re on about”.

Is that clear enough?

martinxyz
    Free Member

why don’t you ever say what you mean?

Some folk supposedly took out injunctions so that their name/nickname would never be mentioned at a certain stop off.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Whether that be because you are uncomfortable with the implications of what I reveal….

You don’t “reveal” anything. You regularly throw up names and claim it’s all part of a huge conspiracy of unimaginable size.

So far the mix has included, apart from Greville Janner, Jimmy Savile, the Yorkshire Ripper, Frank Bruno, Uri Geller, Jill Dando, Cliff Richard, Andy Coulson, David Cameron, Rupert Murdoch, Leon Brittan, Sir Malcolm Rifkind, Lord Longford, Myra Hindley, Margaret Hodge, Tony Blair, the Kray Twins, Lord Boothby, and Michael Jackson.

And that’s just on this thread ! On other threads you have gone into more detail and also covered the Royal Family/household.

Yes there are nounces in this world. Yes this includes “members of the establishment”, including those who like Greville Janner went to public schools and were very possibly abused by teachers/older boys/other boarders. And yes establishment nounces are likely to have exploited their privileges to their advantage.

None of this is likely to come as a great surprise or revelation to anyone.

And no, it doesn’t prove that there has been a huge secret conspiracy encompassing, the Royal Family, former Prime Ministers, police chiefs, organised crime, DJs, spoon benders, former sportsmen, Australian painters, serial killers, and the global Zionist movement.

Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 305 total)

The topic ‘Cliff Richard's former flat complex searched in 80s Child Sex Abuse investigatio’ is closed to new replies.