• This topic has 304 replies, 89 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by chip.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 305 total)
  • Cliff Richard's former flat complex searched in 80s Child Sex Abuse investigatio
  • Jamie
    Free Member

A prize goes to the best caption for that picture of Cliff with Tony Blair.

Guitar frets about proximity of ****s.

lemonysam
    Free Member

“I got myself a lying, smooth-talking, chicken-hawking living doll.”

sc-xc

“****”

WackoAK
    Free Member

A prize goes to the best caption for that picture of Cliff with Tony Blair.

(alleged) Child …. with child killer.

cubist
    Free Member

pictonroad

Jimmy Saville autobiography on Amazon, check out the “customers also bought section” ?

on amazon

I think I’ve just discovered an internet ‘thing’.

DezB
    Free Member

check out the “customers also bought section” ?

It’s what the police of been using to decide who to interview next.

kudos
    Free Member

They should look in the boot of his car…

“I’m gonna lock her up in a trunk, so no big hunk can steal her away from me”…

digga
    Free Member

wwaswas – Member
    line crossed there I think digga.

Thought there might be one of these.

TBH, with the plethora of recent celeb convictions and the very clear (ongoing in some cases, it would appear) cover-ups, I think people are rightly pissed off with all involved.

If he’s innocent – and my comment was by no means an accusation or statement of opinion – then best of luck to him, but what are the chances?

Something very very nasty has been going on for decades, involving a great many people and I for one am glad it is being dealt with.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

rossatease – Member

Been waiting for this, it’s been all over the London rumour mill for weeks since he allegedly became a bahamian or barbadian (not sure which) citizen to avoid extradition, (allegedly)..

Rumours for at least 20 years that I know of in the Weybridge area, when I lived there in the early 90’s.

Usual gossip mill.

Hobster
    Free Member

Do you know devil woman? I’m married to her

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

OK, this is pretty heavy viewing, but interesting if you want to know more about Elm Guest House:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORU5x-ryedU[/video]

bearnecessities

A prize goes to the best caption for that picture

Willie and the Hand Jive?

brooess
    Free Member

Jimmy Saville autobiography on Amazon, check out the “customers also bought section” ?

on amazon

I think I’ve just discovered an internet ‘thing’.

Max Factor Pan Stick Foundation? 😯 (if you scroll across past the Rolf Harris books…)

mudshark
    Free Member

I’m gonna lock her up in a trunk

Well I feel sorry for the elephant.

yunki
    Free Member

I guess Voldemorts powerful protection charms are starting to lose their power..

digga
    Free Member

mudshark – Member
    I’m gonna lock her up in a trunk
    Well I feel sorry for the elephant.

😆

It did cross my mind that The Young Ones writers had a thing about Cliff too.

Northwind

wwaswas – Member

Cliff Richard: “The police attended my apartment in Berkshire today without notice, except it would appear to the press.”

Good line that, I shall remember it when the police knock on my door. If. I meant if!

thestabiliser
    Free Member

“why’d you bring the guitar, Tony?”
    “well I’d heard you were a keen fiddler.”

chip
    Free Member

Caption comp,

Smell my finger!

thestabiliser
    Free Member

“Do you know any guest houses or institutions where i could exploit young boys?”

“Dunno, you hum it and I’ll play along”

_tom_
    Free Member

Will anyone really be that surprised if the allegations turn out to be true? The man is creepy as ****.

chip
    Free Member

Will anyone really be that surprised if the allegations turn out to be true? The man is creepy as ****.

I would very much be, I could not think of anyone who comes across less “rapey” than cliff.

dannyh
    Free Member

Caption competition:

“Competition for most narcissistic, sanctimonious, holier than thou shit in the entire universe declared a draw”.

yunki
    Free Member

Lol @ chip… Seriously?
    Ate you on **** crack!?

chip
    Free Member

Tony soon regretted asking cliff how he got the nick name thermometer finger.

chip
    Free Member

yunki – Member
    Lol @ chip… Seriously?
    Ate you on **** crack!?
    POSTED 26 MINUTES AGO #

He has led an unconventional life and could be described as weird,

But I don’t automatically make a connection between weird and unconventional with “sex case”.
    I am sure the are plenty of perverts who hide behind the facade of a seemingly happy marriage with children.

I am not a fan and I may be proven wrong but I have never thought of him as danger to children or anyone.

neilthewheel

I hope he doesn’t end up in prison has this would have the annoying side effect of proving that he was right about there being a god.

Harry_the_Spider

Good work there from The Nonce Finder General.

That’ll save me the embarrassment of having to buy Cliff’s calendar for my mum’s Christmas present.

oldboy
    Free Member

There can’t be many TV or rock stars who shagged anything and everthing that came their way in the 60s/70s who aren’t expecting their time in court to come, can there?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

There can’t be many TV or rock stars who shagged anything and everthing that came their way in the 60s/70s who aren’t expecting a their time in court to come, can there?

If only it were as innocent as that…

dannyh
    Free Member

dannyh – Member
    Caption competition:

“Competition for most narcissistic, sanctimonious, holier than thou shit in the entire universe declared a draw”.

POSTED 2 HOURS AGO #

P.S. Runner up Lance Armstrong not pictured as he was too busy having the operation to remove himself from his own rectum.

oldboy
    Free Member

.If only it were as innocent as that..

Innocent? I did say shagging anything and everything!

thejesmonddingo

Yes,that’s what he meant. 🙄

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Odd that people seem to overlook John Peel’s penchant for 15 year olds.

onehundredthidiot

Or Jerry Lee Lewis

Tom-B
    Free Member

It amazes me that Michael Jackson remains as popular as he is.

chip
    Free Member

onehundredthidiot – Member
    Or Jerry Lee Lewis

Or the king.
    Elvis

franksinatra

Cliff Richard: “The police attended my apartment in Berkshire today without notice, except it would appear to the press.”

He does have a point…

I would assume that in these historic cases they are very difficult to prove unless there is collaborative evidence (as was the case with Rolf Harris). I wonder if this sort of publicity is a way of encouraging others to come forward.

hels
    Free Member

And I had Bruce Forsyth in the Paedo Pool at work, dammit ! Oh well, there is still time I guess.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 305 total)

The topic ‘Cliff Richard's former flat complex searched in 80s Child Sex Abuse investigatio’ is closed to new replies.