Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Children and them taking liberties. WS rant part 27 etc..
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

All is rosy once again, daughter helped me paint the summer house yesterday top to bottom, she really is going to be an awesome diyer, and laddo sorted his stuff out did the dishwasher and all that jazz before heading off out to ride once again.
    Now sat here in the garden with Mrs ws, daughter at work and lad out riding, won’t be long before it’s like this permanently and I know I’ll miss them!
    Enjoy the sunshine and the kids folks.
    Happy Easter!

nealglover
    Free Member

Sandwich

All is rosy once again, daughter helped me paint the summer house yesterday top to bottom, she really is going to be an awesome diyer, and laddo sorted his stuff out did the dishwasher and all that jazz before heading off out to ride once again.

Have you been pointedly searching for patio construction materials? If so well played.

RoterStern
    Free Member

Feel your pain wrightyson. The only weapon in our house against the laziness and adverse reactions to household chores from our offspring is the plug to the wifi router.

CountZero

(and there’s something not right about that hand round mikews’s pint)

Well, it’s clearly a female hand, so there’s possibly something he’s trying to keep from us…

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Children and them taking liberties. WS rant part 27 etc..’ is closed to new replies.