Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Car stuff on YouTube
  • sharkattack

I forgot Schmee existed to be honest. I blocked him on every platform years ago. Is he still swanning around being an irritating, chinless melt?

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Is he still swanning around being an irritating, chinless melt?

Yes. I stumbled across a video of him recently having a tour of some of Richard Rawlings’ collection at Gas Monkey. He didn’t a clue what he was looking at, just kept giggling at stuff.

rickmeister

Jay Lenos Garage. So much interesting background with insights and stuff. Well produced too.

paton
    Free Member

andrewreay

M539 Restorations
    Salvage Rebuilds
    Harry’s Garage
    Carwow

M539 Restorations. Obvs (?) BMW centric but great quality work. The guy is obsessive about original parts and very satisfying to see him transform the cars back to original. Great editing too.

Salvage Rebuilds is fun. Sort of opposite to M539 – rather more bodge than perfection. Reminds me a bit of a Fast Show sketch sometimes. The mysterious ‘Chris’ does most of the graft and just count how many times Rob can say ‘Nice’ in an episode 😉 But good stuff.

Harry’s Garage is OK, but I find him a bit tediuos. His taste in cars is first class though.

I like Carwow a lot. Matt Watson has prodigious output, all of decent quality.

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

Late brake show
    Petrol ped (he’s also doing a bit on bikes now)
    No 27 (he’s currently got an old Ferrari 308 and a 147 GTA)
    Collecting Cars
    Harry’s Garage
    Retro power
    Carfection – Henry Catchpole
    Car wow – even though the drag race thing is getting a bit repetitive now
    Tyrell’s classic garage – mostly Italian classics , Ian is a great presenter and really knows his cars.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Car stuff on YouTube’ is closed to new replies.