Can someone please explain to me why chavs and neds….

Home Forum Chat Forum Can someone please explain to me why chavs and neds….

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Can someone please explain to me why chavs and neds….
  • Mr Woppit

Perhaps they do it as an act of kindness to the DNA base of the bicycle…

https://files.nyu.edu/dpa218/public/atomic.htm

kevj

Rudebwoy, I’ve got a set of them! Well, one clip, I lost the other one. Haven’t noticed them on anyone for a while. Roadies tend to wear lycra and mountain bikers, shorts. Not always the case though.

I have seen trackies tucked into socks though. Sometimes they are riding a bike, sometimes not.

Blooddoner, brilliant! Runs off to change forum name to ‘gadget-shitter’.

I used to have a placcy bag over my saddle for a large proportion of the time it was being used. It kept my rrs dry when the bits of wet foam protruding from the knackered saddle had got wet in the rain.

I guess that makes me a ned, or maybe just someone who thinks what you do on a bike is more important than how expensive/bling that bike is or looks…

grum

Common people are just dreadful aren’t they. Still, at least they are terribly amusing.

Girl in my office has a poly bag over the saddle of her vintage kona complete with child seat, about as middle class as they come.

Clarification: Thats a “vintage kona”… 😀

rudebwoy

Common people are just dreadful aren’t they. Still, at least they are terribly amusing.

😆

unovolo

It’s used by illusionists to perform certain tricks I can’t recall the proper term.

Isn’t that along the lines of subliminal suggestion.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Can someone please explain to me why chavs and neds….’ is closed to new replies.