Home Forums Bike Forum Calling diabetics Freestyle libre 2 Garmin head unit

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Calling diabetics Freestyle libre 2 Garmin head unit
  • ThePinkster

@Beagleboy – Thanks for that info, I may well be giving that a go with my Fenix when I get home It will certainly be very useful being able to monitor from my watch.

ThePinkster

Apps installed and it works brilliantly – I’ve wanted to be able to view my readings on my watch for ages and now I can!

Thanks for the instructions, much appreciated :)

clubby

Anyone have an easy way to do similar on an Apple Watch?

stoddys
    Free Member

Thanks for resurrecting my post, I was so close but gave up. I managed to get night scout on my Garmin 1000 even got it on the screen with speed etc but it won’t show any readings.

if anyone could send me a dummies way of getting it right. I have an apple phone and Garmin 1000. I do get readings on my iwatch, with either gluroo or nightscout not sure how but fumbled my way through.

id appreciate someone sending me some help to get me over the line. 

Beagleboy

Hi Stoddy, 

With the LibreLink + LibreLinkup apps on your iPhone, and the CGM widget from Connect QI on your Garmin. Will this give you live glucose updates on your Garmin as it does on my Android? It was really simple to setup, because I managed it.

C.

stoddys
    Free Member

Hi beagleboy

thanks still trying, you’ve given me a new lease of life.
    on the fill your details bit. GCM Connect, did you put anything in the libralink token box. And the libralink patient ID box?

thanks Stoddy

Beagleboy

@Stoddys

No, I just put in the email address and password I used to activate my LibreLinkup account.

stoddys
    Free Member

Ok thanks. Time to get back to work will try again later

stoddys
    Free Member

@beaglboy

embarrassing moment. I was expecting to see a data field on the screen.

after a lot of googling you can get to widgets by swiping down then across, who knew! Also found out that’s where the weather forecast is. Every day is a school day

now have the widget showing my readings.
    thanks.

stoddys
    Free Member

had to write!

just got in from a cold Friday afternoon ride and whilst I was putting on the widget on my farming I also down loaded the data version of same app. When you choose what you want to see on the screen choose connect IQ then douse the data app for your GCM. 5 minutes into the ride it came up with my level. Refresh is a bit slow between 2&6 mins but I’m not concerned with that, also has a direction arrow.

thanks all for your help, I’m finally there.

stoddys
    Free Member

Need to proof read. ! I was excited 

you get the idea. Insert garmin and choose in the appropriate place 

ThePinkster

Sorry to drag this up from the past, but has anyone been experiencing problems with getting readings on their Garmin watch recently?

It’s been working perfectly for me for the last 10 months, up until yesterday afternoon. Now all I have displayed in my watch is

no LLU credentials removing PW!

I’ve checked all the settings, password are matching up and Linkup is providing the correct readings but for some reason the CGM Garmin app doesn’t appear to be connecting. I’d not touched anything prior to this error appearing and it was working fine before about 5pm yesterday.

Very weird.

DickBarton

All working on my Garmin head unit, but since installing it, the Garmin goes to sleep after about 10 seconds and turns the screen off. It is still running and recording but screen is turned off – to save battery power according the the message. Press a button and the screen turns on and I see everything, but a pain to have to hit a button to see it…need to find the option to turn screen off to on!

DickBarton

What are you using? I’m on libre 3, an ypsomed pump running CamAPS FX…I’ve got xdrip installed on my phone and I think there were 3 settings I needed to set – none needed a username or password…

ThePinkster

I’m using Libre 2, no pump. I’m using  Libre Linkup in my android phone, connecting the CGM Connect widget. Linkup needs a password setting in it, as does the widget.

This seems to be the problem as somehow the passwords on Libre Link, Linkup and the widget had got out of sync yesterday while I was in the gym. After resetting the password for all 3 apps 11 times I’ve finally got them all talking to eachother at last and it’s all now working again.

I hadn’t realised just how much I relied on it being so easily available on my watch these days until it wasn’t.

Thanks @DickBarton for coming back, though.

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.