• This topic has 50 replies, 34 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by hols2.
Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Breaking Bad fans….
  • halifaxpete

I liked it, Yeah its slow paced but provided good closure for Jesse. Some people are going on as if they expected Jesse to go on some John Wick-esqe killing spree!? Chubby Todd was abit off putting though he’s changed abit over the years.

nuke

Yep, we liked it…yeah, effectively a double-episode but we weren’t bored watching it

CheesybeanZ

Watched it last night. I agree with the comments above – it was slow and not worthy of film status; drawn out episode at best.

+1

chakaping
    Free Member

Well I dunno what I was expecting but that wasn’t really a “movie”, IMO.

As others have said, more of a long episode of BB. But a very good one.

Chubby Todd did stretch the credibility of the flashback casting to breaking point.

gobuchul
    Free Member

Really enjoyed it.

Not sure if it would work if you hadn’t watched the TV series, so in that respect it doesn’t really work as a “movie”.

neilnevill
    Free Member

Overall it enjoyed it but only as I’d seen BB. It did just end suddenly, but I guess anything else would not have been good either.

Pook

I thought it was great. Aaron Paul was v. good

walleater

“Chubby Todd did stretch the credibility of the flashback casting to breaking point.”

Yeah that was getting a bit confusing. He reminded me of Phil Mitchell!

FuzzyWuzzy

I quite liked it, I must admit when it ended my first thought was “was that it?” but then thinking about I’m not sure what else I was expecting to happen. It’s a good wrap-up to Jesse’s story, probably should have been done a few years ago though.

mahalo

*spoilers*

it basically ended exactly the same way as Felina did, with Jesse driving off into the distance – so to that end it was a bit pointless? but i still enjoyed it, still a brilliant production and its always nice to dip back into the BB universe.

Id seen fat tod in a few things as a fatty recently so didnt find it too distracting tbh. but after watching El Camino i got the taste so went back and watched the final few episodes of season 5 (Ozymandias still 10/10 on IMDB) and the difference is striking.

hols2
    Free Member

Actually, I thought Todd wasn’t nearly as creepy as before. His puppy-dog earnestness combined with psychopathic cruelty was outstanding.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Breaking Bad fans….’ is closed to new replies.