• This topic has 50 replies, 34 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by hols2.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • Breaking Bad fans….
  • Drac

It’s out today.

revs1972
    Free Member

i was going to watch this after i had taken the kids to school, but I have work to do, so i have purposely gone down to my office to avoid it. Ended up watching the first episode of BB at midnight
    after looking to see what time it released on Netfix

Drac

I’m saving it for tonight when the Mrs is out.

Houns

Just settled down to watch it and it won’t play

Drac

Works on my iPad.

Houns

Fortunately it does on mine but won’t play on my TV. I won’t post spoilers

P-Jay
    Free Member

Going to give it a whirl this evening.

I haven’t watched BB in a couple of years, I hope it’s not one of those things that assumes viewers have an eidetic memory.

Drac

Seen something this am Houns about similar issues Netflix suggest logging out and back in.

timmys

Yeah… if someone who has watched it could chime in with whether a BB recap would be advised or not, that would be appreciated.

Houns

Yeah I can’t remember what happened to Jesse in BB

Drac

Walter helped him escape he’s been on the run since, Jessie had been kidnapped and forced to manufacture meth.

Cougar

I haven’t watched BB in a couple of years, I hope it’s not one of those things that assumes viewers have an eidetic memory.

+n. I was considering rewatching the final series first. AFAIK it picks up pretty much exactly were BB left off.

notmyrealname
    Free Member

I didn’t really think much of Breaking Bad and kinda gave up watching after four seasons.

Started watching Better Call Saul and really enjoyed it so I’m currently carching up on BB season 5 and El Camino is on my list for once I’ve finished it.

Drac

There’s a recap under trailers for El Camino.

fossy

One for tomorrow evening then – missus is out tonight, so better ‘save’ it.

kid.a
    Free Member

There’s a recap under trailers for El Camino.

I went the long way around, and have nearly finished binge watching all 5 seasons all over again. It’s fanatstic, I forgot most of it.

scuttler

long way around

Kinda like to the shops via Cape Town and Anchorage. Well done sir!

doom_mountain

Away for the weekend, so will be watching this on Monday. Can’t wait…

CheesybeanZ

We’ve watched all of bb over the last couple of months, will watch El Camino this weekend.

richmtb

Nice, hadn’t heard about this, I’ll give it a watch over the weekend

jon1973
    Free Member

Nice. Will be watching that over the weekend.

Watching The Joker tonight though 🤡

mechanicaldope

There was a recap at the beginning anyway.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Recap was enough to get the old brainbox going.

Falina must have been a long night, they all look years older for it 😉

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

A bit dull

P-Jay
    Free Member

A bit dull

Yeah, I was wondering why a bigger fuss hadn’t been made of it.

Hard to say without spoilers, but it’s little more than an extra episode stretched out.

Drac

Well I enjoyed it pretty much what I was expecting a bit more closure on the story.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Well it wasn’t bad, just unnecessary fluff tacked on to a perfect ending with the sole intention of cashing in imo.

Drac

Yeah that’s probably fair enough.

tdog
    Free Member

Wow what a steaming pile of 💩

Cougar

So yeah.

On the downside, it was only an extra couple of episodes of Breaking Bad.

On the upside, it was an extra couple of episodes of Breaking Bad.

It wasn’t a story that needed telling. But it was certainly a story worth telling.

Not what I was expecting, but I really enjoyed it.

robowns
    Free Member

Loved BB on the whole (some rubbish in seasons 2 and 3) and re-watched all 5 seasons about a month ago.

El Camino was poor. As above, a stretched out episode and a dull one at that.

myti
    Free Member

Watched final episode of season 5 1st as really couldn’t remember the end of the series. seem to remember my interest tailing off for that final season as i can remember so much more from earlier seasons even though they were watched much longer ago. Glad i rewatached it as i had completely forgotten what happened which was probably a bad sign. El Camino was watchable but like above felt like an unnecessary add on and in a year I’ll probably have completely forgotten what happened in it too.

neilnevill
    Free Member

Started but not yet finished, I am enjoying it but I can already see where the negative comments come from.

Drac

Yeah I can see why some are disappointed but I fully excepted just a long episode rather than a film.

Oh and Robert Foster has past away that was possibly his last appearance.

mtbqwerty

Fell asleep halfway through, didn’t take me long to catch up on what I missed…

funkmasterp

I quite enjoyed it. Forgot how disturbing Fat Damon was. Not needed, but well shot, acted and directed.

mooman
    Free Member

Watched it last night. I agree with the comments above – it was slow and not worthy of film status; drawn out episode at best.

But I think it leaves the door open for a reunion in a couple years between Jesse and Saul .. and maybe Walt? did Walt manage to fake his death??

Wally

Thumbs up from me, a bit like new Star Trek films. You have to be a little bit BB and BCS fanboy to enjoy.

hols2
    Free Member

It was a nice tying up of loose ends for BB fans. Not a stand-alone movie, not amazing but enjoyable enough to be worth it for fans.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Breaking Bad fans….’ is closed to new replies.