Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Bosch update: eMTB and Tour+ modes now tunable
  • Ben_Haworth

Bosch eBike Systems smart system update adds customisable riding modes and new navigation functions for the eBike Flow app. You can now… Adjust dyna …

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

Bosch update: eMTB and Tour+ modes now tunable

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

failedengineer

Does this only apply to the very latest motors?

Ben_Haworth

@failedengineer – Good Q. Have just asked Mr Bosch-UK.

flyingpotatoes
    Free Member

Good news for Bosch users.
    I’ve tried the navigation and even though it’s basic it’s still handy when following a route you’ve uploaded to the app

DrP

does this need the fancy head unit to connect? of does the app connect to teh motor?? I’ll do a bit of reading..jsut thought someone may know!

DrP

Ben_Haworth

No head unit required. (By Phil E-Collins)

hot_fiat

I take it the API, like everything Bosch conjur up (EMS for boiler controls, k-line in the 80s for car diagnostics) is still an entirely closed shop making integration with a Garmin, or indeed anything at all impossible.

Ben_Haworth

@failedengineer – “This new update applies to any motors already using the smart system.

“These include: Cargo Line, Performance Line, Performance Line Speed, Performance Line CX and Performance Line CX Race Limited Edition.”

failedengineer

What’s the Smart system? I suspect that my ’21 CX performance line with a Purion display can’t get it.

MSP

I suspect that my ’21 CX performance line with a Purion display can’t get it.

+1

When did this smart system start being included on motors? this really is a very poor press release from bosch, and their website is equally as useless at providing any useful information.

If my motor is compatible, how do I get the update, is it something I can do myself, is it a shop visit to connect their service computer to the bike, or are they just referring to an update of the app?

scruff
    Free Member

I have a bike with a ’22 cx4 motor and no update available on the flow app for me.

doomanic

If you’ve got a 750Wh battery you have the Smart System.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.